AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hola everyone,

I come seeking knowledge.

I'm a script writer.

I'm hoping there might be some people on here that would be kind enough to answer a few questions for me - nothing personal.

I just need some advice on whether a certain narrative is plausible etc and if not, how one could possibly make it plausible, and to know some boring stuff about the technical workings of a site, logging in and out, what are the busy periods etc stuff like that. And lastly, correct terminology for dialogue purposes.

Is there anybody out there that would kind enough and cool enough to help me out with this?

Many thanks in advance,

Best,
RR
I think you could probably offer to pay someone to give you this help.

Or you could try posting a thread with your specific questions outlined.

Im Rochelle or Shelly. Im new cam girl but not s newbie in the sex industry, was a stripper for 7 yrs.
I came to read and learn AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE about making it big in this cam world and how to do it correctly.

Most Sites Im on
MFC, CAASODA, LIVJASMIN, STREAMATE, STRIPCHAT, CHATURBATE.

im exploring CLIPS4SALE IWANTCLIPS and MANYVIDS

Hey there, I go by Angel! :) I'm a little shy until you get to know, after that I never shut up. I smoke a lot of weed and I listen to a lot of rock music. I like to read and watch scary movies for fun! I'm also a cat mom

Reactions: StormDMCA
My name is Scarlet. Several years ago I worked primarily on Clips4sale and I got out of the industry because I was in a custody battle. The battle is over and I'm back and ready to dive in. I bet I have a lot of catching up to do!

Hello my name is Natalia Mae Im currently camming mainly with STRIPCHAT but I just recently started up on MFC and Im having a world of trouble getting this whole commands down ans how to add commands I found the charles bot and im trying to start a raffle but I cant figure out how to type out the exact info I want them to see!!??ugh help!! And why is my room full of ppl that wont talk barely tip and just dont spend speak or anything lol

Hi, I'm trying to start camming on Chaturbate but an accidental mistake got me suspended before even starting my first stream! Trying to seek help

I'm that guy I'm not broadcasting but my feed shows in every room I enter ,some play like they see me some freek out ,some get very pissed off and to my surprise a hole hell of alot enjoy it !!!! So I go with it I can tell almost right away by the expression on there face if I'm welcome or not and funny thing is it seems to be my account happens on my phone or my desktop,,,I have to login if I'm a guest it doesn't happen and I guess that as long as I don't chat they have no idea what my username is I've had models try to boot me and they can't I leave of course there are to many models that enjoy me being in there room to force myself on someone and thats not my preference,
Well got that off my chest
Ps: some of the top models to im flabbergasted!!!!!!
Was i hacked?

I'm that guy I'm not broadcasting but my feed shows in every room I enter ,some play like they see me some freek out ,some get very pissed off and to my surprise a hole hell of alot enjoy it !!!! So I go with it I can tell almost right away by the expression on there face if I'm welcome or not and funny thing is it seems to be my account happens on my phone or my desktop,,,I have to login if I'm a guest it doesn't happen and I guess that as long as I don't chat they have no idea what my username is I've had models try to boot me and they can't I leave of course there are to many models that enjoy me being in there room to force myself on someone and thats not my preference,
Well got that off my chest
Ps: some of the top models to im flabbergasted!!!!!!
Was i hacked?
None of this post makes any sense. Want to try again?

My name is Elle and I’m a cam model! Im on MFC (for now) and I also have an only fans!!! I started camming 4 years ago and stopped until just a little while ago. I don’t really have a schedule for now, still trying to figure everything out but I’d love to make some new friends on here in the meantime! I also love to Skype and Snapchat!! https://profiles.myfreecams.com/XElle420

Hi,

My name is Mickael, I'm an member of different websites, 44 years old.
I found this forum and I find it's pretty interseting to read the point of view of performers.

Regards,
Mickael

Hi! I'm Mike, 21 year...gay. and I beginner to camming platform, so...I dream be a male model with chubby, fat body, if that's possible of course, ha-ha...

Hi,

John here. Needed some help on Chaturbate.

A friend of mine made a mistake for not banning a minor (17 age) from his show. The minor had told him his age in PM but he didn't really know the rules and keep going.

Now his account is banned. His studio had manage to create him a new accounts, but those new accounts was banned as well (Chaturbate seems to regonize him through face recognition)

My question is, could he appealed for a second chance? He could start off with a new account, but I think your team banned his ID, documents from registering again.

He tried to contact support, but he most get generic replies or no response.

He is just a young man going to uni soon, and also trying to earn a living for himself. Hope you guys can help

Initial user: Chester_curley (banned)
Another 2 new user: sigma_domino, Chester_lovely (banned with no reason)

Seriously need your advise @punker barbie

Thanks in advance and appreciative your help a lot.

Hi,

John here. Needed some help on Chaturbate.

A friend of mine made a mistake for not banning a minor (17 age) from his show. The minor had told him his age in PM but he didn't really know the rules and keep going.

Now his account is banned. His studio had manage to create him a new accounts, but those new accounts was banned as well (Chaturbate seems to regonize him through face recognition)

My question is, could he appealed for a second chance? He could start off with a new account, but I think your team banned his ID, documents from registering again.

He tried to contact support, but he most get generic replies or no response.

He is just a young man going to uni soon, and also trying to earn a living for himself. Hope you guys can help

Initial user: Chester_curley (banned)
Another 2 new user: sigma_domino, Chester_lovely (banned with no reason)

Seriously need your advise @punker barbie

Thanks in advance and appreciative your help a lot.
You should take this to the Chaturbate forum farther down the list.
If he knowingly gave a performance to a minor it's very unlikely that CB is going to change the ban.

You should take this to the Chaturbate forum farther down the list.
If he knowingly gave a performance to a minor it's very unlikely that CB is going to change the ban.
Ah.. thanks for the advise. @Omne35.

Will give it a try again. I know its probably a waste of eff9rt. But the account is important to the broadcaster, as he is struggling to make a living and Chaturbate seems to best and fast options he has,

Hi I'm Carmen '

I'm currently getting a feel for streamate and strip chat. I was introduce to the idea of camming from my Uber driver one day on my way to a set. I tossed the idea around for about 30 day got verified and approved. Never to look back

I'm Lola, I just started CB last night and looking to continue camming! I joined to get some support since I have been having issues with chat and to find tips and tricks!

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
I am fetish model, nub gamer, cyberpunk lover. Want to know more about webcamming, read crazy stories, know different opinions, learn something new and just to rofl.

Hey, I'm Miss Pandora and I cam on streamate. Been a fetish model since 2009. I actually first signed up here a year ago, but forgot about it LOL So now I'm back, since I'm camming on streamate more regularly.