AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
clay stone said:
Fantasia is the best girl on mfc
Hehe, this is the "introduce yourself" page... at least introduce yourself!

And I've noticed Miss Fantasia having some big group shows lately. Nice goin!

well i'd thought i'd post on here since i haven't yet.. I'm Audrey Autumn and i've been camming since August and i love it :-D .. i'm more of a lurker on forums, but I actually want to attempt to be active on this forum, since it does have everything to do with my job. I'm no good at introductions, so i'll just leave it at that :-D

Been lurking for awhile and figured I'd start 2011 by introducing myself here so I could post some without being rude with no intro. This forum seem like a fun place to see a bit "behind the scenes of the MFC" :) So hi everyone! :wave:

P.S. AKA PeezyThePerv on MFC

peezygin said:
Been lurking for awhile and figured I'd start 2011 by introducing myself here so I could post some without being rude with no intro. So hi everyone! :wave:

Welcome to the forum, Peezy!
I really like your avatar... ;)

Mwah!
Jolene.

Im a myfreecams model :) LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE:0)

I've been a mfc model for over a year now..i really enjoy meeting new people and love smiling and making other smile.............................................
I'm 25 years old i live in the USA. I enjoy, fishing, hiking, camping, swimming, modeling, shopping, computers, Gaming, hanging out with my family..
I'm a mom of two kids, the best thing that ever happened to me...
Come see me and have fun, enjoy smiles, laughs and play:)
XOXOX

I'm Skulliee, but you can call me Lars, and I joined MFC on a whim back in October but stuck around 'cause it's pretty cool. I'm here for fun and boobs and stuff.

I represent the pierced and tattooed art nerds and I want to adopt Eric Cartman as my fat little son.

My name is Felicity!

I'm super new. Tomorrow will be my fourth day of camming. So far it's been really great :)

I just put a new thread in the model's advertising section with some photos and more information.

I'm not sure how to put the shortened version of the link to that topic (still learning!)

Here's a photo for you guys :)

Attachments

• bedroom.jpg
    bedroom.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 382
Reactions: atrain37
Hi all,

I guess I should have posted an introduction here before posting my first, apparently somewhat controversial, question in the "Ask the Model" thread. Better late than never I guess... Hi all.

So I need not repeat myself, if you would like to know a little more about me see the thread in "Ask the Model" Loving Fan Gone Mad :(

I'm not sure how to link the thread, but I'm sure it will be easy enough to find. Beyond being a starving writer, I have a full time job making a magazine... the entire magazine cover to cover and do everything else as well. It's a niche magazine and doesn't pay much, but I work from home which is nice.

I got very close to selling a couple of things a couple of years ago, but no go. I was good enough to get some re-write work from lesser struggling writers and some ghost writing work, but it was getting tough to string them together which is when I stumbled into the magazine job. It's been a while since I've done any creative writing with the job dominating my time, but my hiatus has been long enough and I'm going to find the time.

I'm a healthy American male who found himself in a kind of screwed up plutonic relationship which has its upsides and downsides... the downside is no sex, so I have spent some time over the years on cam sites for necessary pleasure as well as fodder for a story idea I've had for a while now. The story was always muddled until I discovered MFC a couple of months ago and I resolve to get the story written this year and it feels great to be excited and writing again.

Not sure how I missed MFC for the past couple of years as I'm pretty curious and find almost everything on the net. I even found this forum some time ago when it had just started, but there was not much activity on it then and later forgot about it until a model on MFC told me to check it out again. (How I did not get from here to MFC then, I have no clue or recollection).

Still not sure how I missed MFC for the past couple of years. All I can think is that I did discover it a while back before it was what it has become today and for some reason chose not to sign up and stayed with my other cam sites.

I got pretty tired of LJ and Streamate and the girls on there are mostly (insert word you are not supposed to say here), so this fall I went on a search again thinking there must be a better cam site out there somewhere. I found MFC on the eve of Oct. 31. The first cam to pop up was AspenRae and she was crying hysterical tears of joy, tips were rolling in... chat going a mile a minute as she had just secured Miss MFC for October... what a trip! Just slightly different than the stale model icons on LJ and Streamate where if you pop into a model's room and you are signed in, you get "how are u bb?... where u from bb? you horny bb? want pvt bb?" "Can we chat a little first?" "Want pvt bb? No? FU!"

Anyway, I was instantly hooked on MFC and the rest is hopefully history in the making :).

southsamurai said:
i am the south samurai... dirty south.. the mouth of the south... etc. i got 2 .45s and a samurai sword, but im just a big teddy bear
You're Huey Freeman? :eek:

mistymonday said:
Hi my name is misty monday:) i am a model on mfc....enjoying meeting new ppl , hit me up for some fun , talking or smiles...
Monday monday... can't trust that day. Yeah... I have old songs stuck in my head . Welcome to the forum!

I've been a perv on MFC since September and on this board for a couple of months. I'm currently bored at work so I figured I'd do write this down for my own gratification.

My names Mark, I thought I was being clever when I called myself Just_Mark__ (on MFC aswell) coz I thought it'd be obvious i just wanted to be called Mark. It didn't work. All the models call me Just mark.

I pretty much hate the Universe in General and everyone in it in particular.

Being English I have a soft spot for the UK Models, to namedrop - Littlejessie is my fave. Which isn't to say I don't furiously masturbate over other models.

I've developed a technique over the years of wanking with my little finger the wrong side of my dick(so 3 fingers on the underside, thumb and pinkie on the other). This is an advanced technique and causes pain in the hand if wanking for any length of time so be warned.

Thankyou for your time, I hate you all (Cept you Jessie).

Mark

Nice post! Welcome! LOL I have used that technique on the hubby before :)

Heyy there sweets!
I have been looking at this forum for a while now and thought I'd come out and introduce myself. So...HI! I am Zuri. I am a huge science nerd and have a degree in Biology. Ummm..I like colors...All of them(but mostly green). I like cupcakes, cause they are adorable. I am kind of a free spirit but I don't like to be fucked with, or I will get all sassy gay man on your ass. I also like to paint and dance awkwardly to all kinds of music. Hmm...what else? I love pervin' on a lot of you girls, and I want to be your friend. K? K! MuAh!

Hi, I'm Cat. Been lurking on this forum since the end of december-ish and posted a couple of things. I've actually been an mfc model for a year now (wooohooo), and can't believe I didn't discover Amber's forum before. It's great to have a place where we can talk about everything off-site (nice work Amber)

Anyhoo, to describe me further I seem to have a three track mind - sex, art and music. Still wondering how I can combine all three into some kind of mega empire/commune, lol. I'm such a fucking hippie at heart. Oh, and I may be 32 in feb but I really don't think I've grown up yet (and probably never will...)

Hoping that I might be able to contribute something useful to the general discussion on here. Nice to meet all those of you who I haven't stumbled into before anyways :-D

Hey Cat! Welcome to the forum! I thought the last time we pmed I mentioned this one, or must have assumed you already knew about it...sorry for not being clearer! Anywho, you'll have a good time I guarantee it! :dance:

I'm Tessa, I'm a MFC camgirl and I also model for SuicideGirls. I like cooking, gardening, reading books, sewing, music and getting naked on the internet. I'm also an architecture graduate. I live in Australia and I'm usually online in the afternoon/evening Aussie time and I love it when girls and guys come say hi. Looking forward to chatting to everyone on here too! :-D

Reactions: ILikeUonTop
since someone who shall not be named keeps bugging me to post here, i will.
im Rei_Rei, and i just started on mfc yesterday! everyone can thank my wonderful boyfriend for getting me to join. i adore anything green or pink, skulls or stars. im not the tiniest woman but i love my body and apperently plenty of people do too!