AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
hi everyone!

i'm rio! :) i'm a model on both mfc and naked and while i await my official model status approval, i wanted to drop in and say hello to all of you!

i'm obvs new around here but not new to the industry so some of you may already know me, but for those who don't...

let's see... i like shopping, traveling, cooking, fitness, reading, and [of course] having fun on cam :) i'm very chill and outgoing... i like to think i have an awesome sense of humor... and i'm all about living and enjoying life to the fullest. anything else about me you'd like to know, just ask. i usually don't bite. ;)

looking forward to making my way around the forum and getting to know everyone so i'll see ya around!

xo

bolio said:
Just another perv with some free time ;)

Isn't that what we need here? :)

i am Rodh69, new to the Web cam girls but followed HousewifeSwag to the site. i joined and was jumping around until I found perfection in AmberCutie! Now I am hook ed!

Reactions: xDollPartsx
Ahh this was the thread I was looking for!

Hi there, :hello2: I'm a cam girl on chaturbate and hopefully streamate/mfc in the near future. Still trying to find my niche.

I'm only in it for the money muahaha :dance:

Reactions: Nordling
I'm kinda' new, kinda' not. Used to go by 'Chellebelle' on here back in 2010-2012 or so. Hung up my cammodeling for a while - and depending when I get my own place is when I'll be picking it back up.

I'm doing the whole college thing, finally, at 27. I remember a few girls on here, but, well, y'all may not remember me.

Muuuuch love! :h:

Hi everyone :)

My name is Tia, I am a single mum to my two gorgeous children and from the UK.

I am on most sites but main site is streamate.

I am super girly, I love all things pink, glittery etc. I have a white chihuahua called Barbie.
I live for music, mostly RnB and hip hop but a bit of everything... I look forward to getting to know you all :) xx

I feel I should formally introduce myself.

HI GANG!

I'm Deez, I have been a male model over on Chaturbate for a little over a year now. I've also been hanging around MFC a lot the past year and a half.

I'm just gonna start saying things now:

I'm turning 28 in a month and a few days.
I am a Libra.
I have an AWESOME German Shepherd named Cerry and a murderous orange tiger named Maxine.
I am rarely un-bearded.
I am a freelance tattoo artist and designer.
I have been playing guitar for 15 years, drums for 5, learning piano and trumpet right now.
I cook like a champ and eat like a lumberjack.
I live in the middle of nowhere on the side of a mountain.

I look forward to getting to know you all more in the near future. =D

:romance-heart:
-DZ

Just wanna say hi to everyone! I'm Jae, been camming for a little over 3 years now.
Just started trying out Chaturbate and so far it's been a lot of fun!
I have two amazing cats (Weasley and Mr. Fox) and a dog named Agnes!
I go to school full time and I love traveling!
I live on the east coast and love getting away to the mountains.
Can't wait to get to know you all! :dance:
cqkeNpIl.jpg

Not sure if I've been here already since there are a few intro threads but hi!!! :hello2:
I'm NaturalQueen and I've been camming since shortly after my 19th birthday... started on cam4! Wish I had known about mfc sooner :pray: I then signed up for mfc in feb 2011 and didnt come back for almost 2 years! lolol
Internet born strange creature who likes strange music found on the internet (you won't catch me listening to the radio voluntarily :V ) I also studied art for 6 years and hope camming can help me have more artistic freedom (supplies and equipment = freedom) Yes I can make art from trash and dirt but I'm not sure if I would get tips for that at this time :s
I also support the ''Stealing Artists Committee'' see: Pablo Picasso "Good artists copy, great artists steal."
(see my profile and twitter for info on things I consider strange and awesome mostly music related)

I like friends so don't be shy :geek:
these are some tunes I approve of not in any particular order >> *shares headphone*
Boardz of Canada
Squarepusher!
The Chemical Brothers
Joy Division
Gary Numan:h:
Air :h:
Animal Corrective
The Price is Right
Verix
Múm
Simon & Garfunkel
Fleet Foxes
Frank Zappa
Richard Cheese
Crystal Castles
Therion
Aphex twin:h:
Van Halen
Jackson and his Computer Band
Neon Indian
Prefuse 73
Nujabes:h:
Four Tet
The Similou
also I paid for this video on iTunes once. XD :violin:
Random portrait ftw :h:
s5uxYwo.jpg

Reactions: camstory
Hey guys! :handgestures-salute: Shiloh here.

I mostly just lurk around. But I'm here! I cam on MFC and some other places, have a Siberian Husky, am a total nerd, and sing way more often then I should. oh! And I've played more hours of Maid Story then I care to admit. :lol:

I've been around, but figured I should reintroduce myself. so hi!

I'm new here! Haven't gotten verified yet but I am working on it! Camming at MFC and apparently it's been 3 years now! So ummm... I guess that means I love my job and I am officially one of y'all lol! Glad to be here with people who can relate! :dance: Wow time flies!

Reactions: ShilohGables
:hello2: well hello ladies and gents!

just thought i'd introduce myself to get the ball rolling! I've never cammed before but I, like many others I'm sure, am very curious about what its like! From an outsiders perspective looking in, it seems amazing, and I can't wait to get started ;]

Hi, I'm Sasha. I've been lurking and reading since I started camming earlier this year. I suppose it's time to introduce myself. I've been on mfc and streamate but I prefer the feeling of mfc right now. I like to relax and enjoy my time on cam. I'm still getting to know my own style but I've definitely learned a ton in the past few months. Acf has been a huge help.

Hi! I'm Mr_Shepard. You might remember me from such websites as twitter and Myfreecams!
I'm here to talk to you a little bit about me. I'm a premium. Gamer. Nerd. Amateur daredevil. Cosplay Enthusiast. Also minorly psychic in the way randomly guessing about things and getting them right sometimes makes me psychic. And just a random pun generator and a walking pop culture referencer. Yes, referencer is a word now. Why not? "twerk" is!
Been around MFC 4+ years. Not really big on forums but i figured "Im always late to the party... whelp, time to jump into this one!"

AmberCutie said:
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the announcement here viewtopic.php?f=24&t=569 to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

Hi, I'm new here, I'm Natalie.

I have my own members site, a profile @ AdultWork & use my twitter account to tweet what's going on in my life. I'm loking forward to enjoying lot's of friendship here, hoping to log on maybe once or twice a week, as always so busy with shoots & everything else, now settled in Spain.

My partner & I moved here, after completing my last eurotour, you can see some of the photos @ freepage www.eurotour.arsewithclass.com

We traveled in our car & caravan, spending over 2 months on the road. Staying in touring parks on the way, South UK, France & Spain. It's been fun, but so happy to have found a home, enjoying live cam, photo & film shoots & obviously the daily sun!

Wish you all well, have a great day, kisses, NatalieK x

I've been on ACF since I started camming two years ago, but today I was going through my old posts and I realized I don't think I ever said hello in this thread. So, I came to find it.

Hi! I'm Molly! Maybe we've met. I've been back on MyFreeCams as my main site for the past few months. I returned after camming on some other sites for awhile, and just missed the vibe on MFC, so I've made it a priority to be very available there, though you can still find me on other sites (my signature is current!) I'd love to make some more friends to hang out with in my room (especially fellow ACFers).

If we haven't met...I'm a part-time bartender, full-time lush. I've never said no to a free drink (whiskey, please). I play guitar and sing and yet I'm still addicted to karoake. I like bad jokes, talking about music and movies, and being sarcastic.

Please use the links in my signature to come find me! I'd love to get to know some of you better. xoxo

Hello everyone!

I am new to camming but I have been a fetish model since 2011.

Some of my favourite things in this world include tightlacing corsets and puppies.

My cam name is Logan Lee and was pretty much coached by CB cammer Miss Elly. (does she have an account here? I dunno)

I'm still learning the ropes ;) so I hope to learn more from all of you!

Country_Sass here, looking for a great time with all of you ladies!! First, I want to thank you for giving me the model status, and i'm going to try my hardest to earn it and keep it! So far, it hasn't gone so well, so any hints, tips and ideas to get people viewing, keep people viewing and get those TOKENS would be greatly appreciated!!

I'm trying the modeling so I have the opportunity to stay at home with my family, for my house and for my sanity (and the fact that everything is falling apart-including my car- helps give me that extra boost)! Thank you all for the wonderful help that I have previously been given under the name newbie before I got model status! I will be getting a picture on this thing, please give me time! I have a job, I am working on MFC, I have the family, the house plus i'm pregnant and my brain seems to be on lag mode with figuring things out!! But, it WILL happen!

I tell everyone my name is Kay, obviously it's not, however, if you're ever in my room, please use it!

Hey Everyone!
I have been up and camming for about 2 months now but I never introduced my self in this post! Sooo a little about myself Im a nerd! I love Dr who! Im a Biology major sooo I tend to post strange pics from my Bio Lab to my twitter.. I mostly hang out in chaturbate, but have been known to stop by MFC and Streamate on occasion. I have two dogs and a cat.. I love playing cards against humanity, if you haven't played it.. your missing out. If I'm not camming im usually working on new vids, or volunteering. So Hey! and I hope to see you around...

Attachments

• Leg and Jersey.jpg
    Leg and Jersey.jpg
    913.3 KB · Views: 71
Grlnxtdor said:
I'm new here! Haven't gotten verified yet but I am working on it! Camming at MFC and apparently it's been 3 years now! So ummm... I guess that means I love my job and I am officially one of y'all lol! Glad to be here with people who can relate! :dance: Wow time flies!

Update... I have been verified now! I am human! My show hours are sometime between Monday and Sunday! I've gotta get to a set schedule here soon! :lol: I LOVE MY JOB!

Things about me:

I'm over-educated but I still sleep in my makeup like a normal person.

I speak Swedish if anyone wants to practice.

My "dog" is a coyote.

I am addicted to coffee and sparkling water.

I read too much.

I always carry a knife.

I cook so good.

Hi there! I'm Faye and I'm new to MFC! I'm BBW and into fishnet and spankings! Just came here looking for people to talk to, advice, and to share stories. I'm excited about being a part of this forum. It's really cool. :D

Attachments

• 20140902_100538 (1).jpg
    20140902_100538 (1).jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 45
Hi there, my name is Sandy. I am new to adult entertainment in general. I am looking forward to learning more about the industry and this community which daily impresses me with grace, intelligence, and humor.