AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
I'm Isabel, and I am Freelance Model and Actress, I just started with MFC this past month! Much Love!
Isabel Denair

Hey Everybody! I am excited to join this Forum and Family. I am a Freelance Model and Actress who loves creating art in different ways, and I have been an Artist on MFC for less than a month, I started with them for a new experience, especially after quitting my office job, and I have had so much fun yet relaxing times talking with members, I love it! I joined AmberCutie to learn from other's experiences, share mine, and learn more how to expand my MFC Profile in technical ways.
Much Love,
IsabelDenair
@IsabelDenair90 (Twitter)

• Hugs
Reactions: Kitty_Blue
Hello all you beautiful humans!!! I am a new model on MFC lilkatattack!!! I am going live this week! My first time too!!! Just a baby model here!!! hee hee! Is there any tips that anyone has for a brand new model like myself???

Hi you!
I'm a brand new camgirl, I started camming a month ago and I'm starting to like it. I decided to join this blog because I want to get to understand how camming works and what can I do to improve my sexy skills ;)
Thank you Amber for this iluminated corner for cam girls!!

I'm Amber Lynn! I started out on MFC with NO knowledge and failed miserably as I wasted most of my new model time :/
I'm trying SM now

Hello. I occasionally like to cam and am so glad to find such a wonderful resource like this website. Thank you amber and all you othwr cuties

Hey Girls! New here! Started on CamSoda and it was NOT the website for me. Then tried chaturbate and didn't really like that either. I've settled on MFC and it's probably what I'll stay with! I hope to get a lot of my questions answered here to help me be successful

Hi!
My name is Bree. I'm 23, and I'm super new. I'm trying to get a feel for what the job is like, and the best sites to use before I put myself out there :)

I'm Bunny. Don't like giving my real name. I am from Chaturbate. Been camming for about 3 weeks. I'm 25, single, stay at home mom.

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/MadamKatana
20161214_112006.jpg
Hi everyone, New Girl here, I'm Kat. Looking for some tips and advice and was directed here by a nice customer.
I am a former Exotic Entertainer, I performed for 15 years all across the US and have been retired for 10 years.
I can be shy at first so I try to smile a lot and I do blush easy. I have one of those faces that really has a hard time hiding my thoughts (working on it) for example *whaaa da F@#$??!??" looks like exactly like that and i have no idea i am doing it lol.
Anyways, I joined MFC for some extra money and to entertain myself just as much as customers.
I am glad I joined this forum because even without looking at the models section I am already getting great insight on the very thing that bugs me the most, the mob of guys trying to pull a fast one on the new girls. But what stopped me in my tracks from working until I could learn more, was another Model... I am not sure if she pawned me off on some guy or if it was of a different intention. But I gave the model my skype and next thing you know a guy is offering me 2 grand to have sex on camera with someone else. That is a lot of money for a new girl! It was also the biggest red flag for me and I knew I needed some support because I joined to make money through the system and most of the guys i run into what shows outside the system.

Thank you for providing a place for us lost new girls. I look at it like, when i worked in the clubs I always had a house mom to turn to. Its so important when you have battles in your head like *what would my family think if they found out??* that you have the support of the other girls all in the same boat with you. Just avoid the ones drilling holes in your ship.

Kiss Kiss :h: ~Kat

Hi! I'm Anna,I've been a camgirl for almost 2 years and I might be the worst camgirl you will ever see.I think I know most of the tips and tricks but I am way to lazy to apply them,so I'm here to get some motivation and positive vibes from the people that actually do things with their life and to share some of the things I learned.Also,I like cats.

I'm here because I've seen a lot of support for chaturbate models whose accounts have been wrongfully banned. I too have had my account banned even after I have verified that I am of age. I finally got my account back only to have it banned again while trying to re-verify myself. If anyone here could help me out I would really appreciate it.

Hi everyone! I'm super new on Streamate but I've been having a lot of success so far. It's so fun and I can't wait to sign on every day!
I would love to start making money on Chaturbate but I can't get anyone to tip! I was reading that I should do a lot for free to start but I think I've only made like $35 so far. I watch all these girls with thousands of viewers in their rooms tipping like crazy and they're just hanging out doing almost nothing. Does anyone have any mega beginner tips for Chaturbate?