AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey everyone! I'm Foxy_Roxy94 on MFC though I'm considering making a new profile very soon. Not too sure yet, just kind of like the idea of a fresh start because of my months long hiatus I took for school and work. I'm trying to become more consistent with it and I'm beyond open to advice and letting others know what has and has not worked for me in the past!

I'm Ivy and I'm waiting to get verified model status here :)
I've been camming for about a month or two and I really enjoy it.

Hello everyone! I'm AlexaEden and I have been consistently camming on MFC for almost a year. Before MFC I also had a SM account. I'm constantly working to improve and spend a lot of time doing research. I also work a full time job so if any other cam ladies out there have any support/advice on work or life balance feel free to talk to me. I'm super excited to finally have some contacts in the camming world. This can be very isolating, so having people to talk to will be amazing.

Thanks guys!!!

Hello i am new. I joined here because chaturbate owes me 1300 and I heard punker barbie is the girl to talk to. I guess she's the industries representative? I'm pretty fed up yalllll

Not brand new, but took almost a year off camming. happy to be back, but if I thought there was tooooo much information and so much to do last year- that feeling's doubled. Would love to get verified on here again (think I was before, as Hayden Hartt) and start being more active all of you.

Dats itt.
Hayden
Mfc.im/haydenharlot
haydenharlot.manyvids.com

Hi there
Who I am?
Well...I'm just a new model trying to have fun and make this little body hotter everyday !
I love to feel desire by guys and read dirty talks makes me wet :shame:
Hope to see you passing on my cb room ^^

Hi there
Who I am?
Well...I'm just a new model trying to have fun and make this little body hotter everyday !
I love to feel desire by guys and read dirty talks makes me wet :shame:
Hope to see you passing on my cb room ^^
What's your username? I might not be able to tip but I can try to help convince others to for you :)

Hi everyone!
Im Gabriella, your typical feminist, vegetarian, student with bright hair and daddy issues! Im new to camming entirely, literally dont have a clue what im doing so that sucks :( My boyfriend helps me with everything off camera but even he doesnt understand some things. Hopefully we'll figure it out or someone lovely enough will help me!

I work on MFC and im really hoping i can use both MFC and this site to make some really good friends, learn how to use the damn site and hopefully progress from there! ^-^ xx
OuZDZBa.jpg

Reactions: Daphne
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
I am Sami. I'm in my first year of cam modeling at MFC. I just stumbled upon this forum by accident, but it is just what I am looking for. I pretty much am still very green and am looking forward to any hints and tips from everyone here at the forum, as well as helping any of those who are newer than I am.

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
im new here, new to camming, all that. got the advice from a fellow cammer to start here :)

Hey I'm Olivia!! I started selling on reddit about 2 and a half years ago! I recently moved to Vegas and now I'm throwing everything against the wall and seeing what sticks! Cam site, vids, etc... little bit of everything. I work mostly through cammodeldirectory right now, but I'm going to be trying streamate as well :)

I know my way around reddit fairly well, especially the sex work portions of it, and I'm always happy to answer questions about it!

Follow my on twitter @_olivia_harper

Hello I'm Mia. I do cam shows occasionally for a year now, and I'm interested to become serious about it. I love cats, art and tea.

hey everybody! I'm charlotte and I'm super new to camming/the adult industry, I have stumbled upon this site a few times in my searches and found it SO useful! I hope to make friends!! xx

New to the game, a MAJOR perfectionist, and working hard to get a brand established before jumping in! Looking forward to being active and meeting everyone!

My name is Mercedes Sexy and I am a new MyFreeCams Model, I'm going on 3 months now :) I'm still getting the hang of it but i love it so far!