AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Heyyyy Im Elita, I have two total different lives and people who know one life know nothing at all about the other. Is an absolute mind f#$@. Haha

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)
Bad_ass_Boy_ iam the guy my model friends call when they have an asshole in there room and to sweet to ban

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

i am mostly a chatterbate user but would like to get into modeling. i guess i should say WE would like to get into modelling bootynthebelt is two people. one is booty (f) and the other is the belt (M)

I am trying to come up with a new name and reinvent myself as a model. I tried a go on chaturbate and did a little bit on bongacams. I did ok but I was not putting as much time or effort into it as I should have been. I am now here to discuss things with others girls and actually try and plan my shows a little more. I just dived right in thinking how hard can it be and realized how wrong I was. Anyways I am here to listen and to know what advice people can give me.

Hello ,i am Shylla ,I'm a year old on chaturbate and now I have a problem, who can I talk to? please help me

Hello Amber, im Sylvia, camming since 2011, trying to improve my job and i ve just found your forum :) seems to be the best ever!! Thank you for sharing with us a lot of helpfull informations

Hey Guys Breton Here, I`ve been lurking on and off for the last few months! This board is so informative and helpful to someone pretty green in the industry

Hey Guys Breton Here, I`ve been lurking on and off for the last few months! This board is so informative and helpful to someone pretty green in the industry

Hi Breton! I've been doing the same on here. I'm not hugely active on here yet but I plan to be more now. Welcome! ;)

HI EVERYONE! I am TheStellarGF on MFC, but I also Domme by the name Goddess Stella Sol. I've been camming since Oct 2011, and now mostly focus on my fetish work and clip artistry. I've been in the adult entertainment industry for 20 years now working as a stripper, a print and promotional model, a swinger lifestyle ambassador, cam model, and Dominatrix. I love this industry so much and plan to continue being a part of it for years to come as a model mentor and industry consultant. I love talking shop, so if you're in the industry than feel free to message me anytime. ;) ~Stella

Attachments

• IMG_5852.JPG
    IMG_5852.JPG
    911.9 KB · Views: 3
I am trying to come up with a new name and reinvent myself as a model. I tried a go on chaturbate and did a little bit on bongacams. I did ok but I was not putting as much time or effort into it as I should have been. I am now here to discuss things with others girls and actually try and plan my shows a little more. I just dived right in thinking how hard can it be and realized how wrong I was. Anyways I am here to listen and to know what advice people can give me.
best advice i can give you as a member is that its a numbers game on here, but be social to everyone and they will return

Hey! Im Hazel im a college student and ive been a camgirl for a little bit over a month now. Ive been working on Camster but im thinking about making the switch to MFC!

Hello there, I'm Irma, a cam model from myfreecams. First time i sign MFC in 2015
Worked year and half and then took a long break. Now I feel so inspired to continue my jorney in the camming world

Hello everyone. I'm Liza. I'm 26. I've cammed a little in the distant past but am considering returning to it. Just mainly here to try to learn and gather inspiration from experienced models :)

Wow! So I have written a short introduction above, but I wanted to write another after my first time catching AmberCutie's MFC broadcast today!

I have been camming for just under three months, originated on Chaturbate but trying to work with MFC more (I pissed away my new model status though and ruined my camscore because I didn't know to close chatroom instead of leaving on "Away").

I've been feeling in a bit of a slump after a few incidents, but my god Amber if you are reading this - watching the way you interacted with your audience, owned your room and conducted your show - I APPLAUD YOU. Now I am inspired to work hard and learn as much as I can so that I can come even somewhere close to coming off as cool and confident as Amber has. I know she has been doing this for ten years so of course I'm not discounting that, but it is something special about your personality and wit.. Anyway, hopefully I will be able to read the verified forums soon and soak up as much Amber-wisdom as possible!!

Thank you SO MUCH for providing all of us with the services you do. You are like the cam model mother theresa, lol.

Hey I am new to this and am trying to get more active followers and veiwers on my can shows

im sally and im thinking of getting into camming. but right now I just watch others. I like to watch movies and draw graff. lol

hi everyone! I'm Mia a queer, non-binary person who is looking to joining a cam model site. Joined here to do some research as a noobie. So far everyone is super sweet and helpful on this forum. yayaya. :cat:

I decided to say "fuck it" and become non nude on MFC. My profile isn't set up yet, but in the meantime I'm building up my snapchat. Anyways here's me sitting on the toilet and in some awkward poses

20180927_182751.jpg 20180927_185334.jpg 20180927_183028.jpg I

Hi all! I am Sinful or Rexy, and I just started camming yesterday! I have been in the sex industry for a year but originally selling pictures and videos and that's about it. My favorite color is purple, I love dogs and scary things, and I enjoy things that make me laugh. I am bisexual, 21, and yes my boobs are real, an all natural 38HH lol.

Hey! I'm Luna Sapphire. I have been a clip and cam model since June 2015.

I do Femdom, fetish, and solo female content and I will soon be doing girl/girl and lesbian domination content too ;)

I have browsed ACF as a guest before, and I may have had an old account when I first started cam. I've just now joined because I have model friends who use these forums and figured I should get in on it!

I'm looking forward to becoming active on here!