AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

WhoreNickels' Camming Effects-are they hard to do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TitansFan

Banhammered
Aug 23, 2016
I don't want to bring up WN's offensive shows to people (she totally isn't my cup of tea at all in any way), but I was just wondering, are her camming backgrounds and effects that hard to do? She has pretty cool effects and definitely stands out with them. Do you think she has someone there doing all those cam effects for her while camming? Do you think her camming effects will catch on with other models? Thanks for the help.

Yeah, her boyfriend must be a computer geek obviously as they look pretty cool. I am glad they quit using the app to boost her room numbers way up with all the phony guests.

It must be the boyfriend because stupid woman cant compute....

WhoreNickels does her own coding. I don't know much about programming but she tailors it to each show. I don't know if it is hard to do or not, but not many camgirls would know how to do it so she is one in a million.

Her background is just a greenscreen. Not hard to do.

The visual effects like tippers' names showing up on the screen are probably more complicated, but wouldn't be hard to do if you took a bit of time to learn. Kind of like how CharlesBot just reads the room chat & does actions based on that. I have never made a bot, but a bot just reading text and then doing effects doesn't seem that complicated.

Reactions: TitansFan
Yeah, her boyfriend must be a computer geek obviously as they look pretty cool. I am glad they quit using the app to boost her room numbers way up with all the phony guests.
Eye twitch

I just recently started being consistent on mfc and haven't seen her before.. Now I'm gonna have to check her out, lol. I feel pretty dumb with coding and crap... Damn, may be time for a evening computer course for dummies

I'm working on this with a friend and its not easy. What we've got would require a tech-savvy person to run the scripts, and making them has been a pain in the ass. Also, a fast computer is needed. I'm a novice and my friend is more advanced, but I have a feeling hers are more elegant than what we've come up with. And then of course, creating the graphics to be used is a whole other can of worms.

Green screen - is it easy to do? Yes. Is it easy to do well? No. I have 5 photography lights set up in a permanent studio, with the green screen being lit separately, and I'm still not satisfied with the results. Back when I started chroma a few years ago I had two umbrella lights and you could tell; it looked pretty bad. Also take into account finding the backgrounds takes time, even more if you make them yourself. What I would give for an extra room to make miniature models in and give my eyes a break from the computer screen XD.

Guess that facepalm was super hurtful! >_>
And "trolling attempt" on my other random posts all over the acf? (giving girls tips on sm etc)
I gave you ONE facepalm rating for your sexist remark that women can't apparently use a greenscreen/tech stuff without a guy's help and somehow you're on this bitter spree.
Dude get a fucking life.

Also thanks for announcing to an ENTIRE camgirl forum that we don't have real jobs as well.

lolwtf.png

lol, I told that fat ugly carmita ass huh??? Everyone look at her on cam, she looks like shes about 50 and looks like a fucking walrus.

Carmen just works on cam so the fat cunt can just eat at home all day. Fuck all you loser haters.

Status
Not open for further replies.