AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why aren't trans women allowed models only access?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't bring it up out of nowhere, If someone says "Men have always had a safe space, it's called the world." I feel like it needs to be addressed for its absurdity
Two said it actually. I agree with you, it is absurd. I won't bother to share a handful of anecdotes I have, including a few of women taking advantage of men in this "safe space" we supposedly dwell in.

Uh oh, ACF is unsafe for men, guess you guys better all leave, in your own best interest. lol I *want* to see your point, but really, start a new thread.

This would be an awesome to time to scroll down the the bottom of the page and realize how smashing your life would be with more owls in it! ;)

Baiting an argument

Please lets continue on with the topic of this thread, thanks.
The topic of this thread being, MO inclusion? Seems pretty thoroughly discussed, either here or within the MO areas you don't have access to. What else do you have to contribute?

• Wat?!
Reactions: MFCGod
How can you and anyone else disagree with these facts? These are proven scientifically. Unless you have alternate science facts these facts remain true.

Make a new thread for it. I'd be interested in that discussion too but it'd be dope if someone made a thread to actually delve into this topic. (I'd do it but I'm running out the door!!)

Make a new thread to discuss biology, the gender spectrum, etc. There used to be a specific rule in place here. It's not even going to be a thing anymore. This thread that unrightfully paints our forum admin in a really shitty light re: very heated topics should... maybe... not... be that.

Reactions: ExcellaExe
How can you and anyone else disagree with these facts? These are proven scientifically. Unless you have alternate science facts these facts remain true.
Really, you are going to make me do this?

XX and XY are not the only genetic phenotypes.
Complete_androgen_insensitivity_syndrome.jpg

Welcome to the world of chromosomal abnormalities. This human has Complete Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome. As I said, it's not as simple as XX and XY, thus, those are bad standards for definition, aren't they? They aren't all inclusive on what makes a woman a woman and a man a man.

What happens in the instances of XXY or XXYY or XXX too? Because those are chromosomal abnormalities you aren't accounting for, because you want to look at a simplistic view of the world instead of realizing that biological sex is even more complicated than your over-simplified two gender system.

EDIT: Teeg out, yo.

Very sad there won't be a women's only section. I can't see me posting anywhere but the MFC section from that point on. I highly enjoyed my safe space surrounded by other women.

Very sad there won't be a women's only section. I can't see me posting anywhere but the MFC section from that point on.
Which is clearly still an option, so I imagine you and those who feel like you will be just fine.

But for those who share this viewpoint, does this mean if you meander into the random chat section and someone asks a valid question, you will purposely hold back on replying and giving advice, simply because there's more than just girls that could see it?

Seems silly to me, but to each their own.

All of the currently verified cam girls will have access to all MO sections, "grandfathered in" so to speak, so it would be cool to have lots of people participate.

Very sad there won't be a women's only section. I can't see me posting anywhere but the MFC section from that point on. I highly enjoyed my safe space surrounded by other women.

But honestly it never really was that. I've tested this a number of times by actually posting certain (untrue) facts just to see if anyone would bite such as ones including my own location, and other various bits of personal info. I don't know if it's only camgirls telling their s/o's info then those guys use that info for their own purposes, or if there are those who've taken over old accounts no longer in use of the camgirls that once owned them. I don't know what happened, but I've had multiple times where members on camsites "just can't seem to remember where they got that info but I know it's totes true" So yeah it has been used for things like emergency purposes which gave info of camgirls (including given by myself at one point years ago), BUT don't treat it like it has a magical spell that keeps members out. I post random "personal" things about my life in M.O. but all that means is it's something I want to get out there, but not discuss on cam. If someone comes at me with M.O. info outside of Model's Only...I'm not really shocked by it per se, but yes I do ban them because it should be obvious that it's a tacky thing to do.

Yes, it's awesome having a group of folks who are in a similar way of life to cheer/lean on, but this really doesn't change that. It only adds more people to the group.

Last edited:
Which is clearly still an option, so I imagine you and those who feel like you will be just fine.

But for those who share this viewpoint, does this mean if you meander into the random chat section and someone asks a valid question, you will purposely hold back on replying and giving advice, simply because there's more than just girls that could see it?

Seems silly to me, but to each their own.

All of the currently verified cam girls will have access to all MO sections, "grandfathered in" so to speak, so it would be cool to have lots of people participate.
That's awesome!! I was going to start worrying I'd never get to interact with my Streammate ladies or the clip makers outside of random chat threads in MO. That was my main concern. Now, I absolutely love this. Thank you very much Amber.

I'm sure I'll still post to answer questions when I have input on nothing specific or personal. There are a number of topics that I participated in that I would no longer feel comfortable doing. (Posting sexy picture, location/meetup stuff) I dunno, I enjoyed the smaller more inclusive feel, and I'm afraid a bit of the safe feeling I felt posting here will leave with it.

• Helpful!
Reactions: BiancaBaker and Gen
It seems this thread has sparked a lot of charged conversations and arguments- and for that, I am drawn towards apologizing, but I don't think I will. Conversations like these are very important. We're all doing emotional work by talking about this- and hopefully moving further in the direction of trans and non-binary folks being seen as equal humans.

I want to say how appreciative I am of everyone that participated in this thread, and again urge those that are not as educated in the trans experience to follow this link: http://www.glaad.org/transgender/transfaq

It took a lot of active work for me to educate myself about trans people. Growing up, I was surrounded by the same transphobia and misogyny that most people are raised to believe in. I accepted that was the way things were-and even took part in some of it.
I was told by the media that trans people were subhuman, freaks, why aren't they happy with what they're born with?, why would a man want to give up his privilege to be put on a lower rung in society?(actively misgendering them), they probably just want to be in the girls club so they can take advantage of us! I went along with all of it because I was not educated. I didn't know any trans people. I'm so thankful that I took the time to do the work and learn more. It took me having a partner that decided to transition for me to fully see how ignorant I was. Now, I can say that trans women are the most magical, caring, sweet, and understanding people I have ever met.

I'm hurt by being called entitled for deciding to make this thread. My goal with this was NOT to slander Amber's name. Again, I fully understand that this is not her job, and it takes a lot of work to run. I have nothing personal against Amber. I agree that Amber should be compensated for all of the time and effort that is put into running this forum.

That being said, obviously, bringing this up does ultimately put into question Amber's decision-making. There is no getting around that, aside from staying quiet, or, as many of you have said, making an entirely new forum of my own. This not being a priority does raise questions- but from what I've read it seems that it's been more of an issue of having the time to make the switch.

This is not about me painting Amber as trans exclusionary- this is about how ACF is a huge resource that most, if not all, new cam models seek out for help and advice. Since it is such a well-known forum and resource, excluding trans women from the MO section for women looked distasteful. Amber, I have read your stance on trans people and I totally understand that you have nothing against them- but to an outside source(as we've seen here, the OP of the confession has responded) it didn't look good. Being a part of this community, I wanted to bring this issue up to discuss publicly because I feel that everyone who participates in this forum should have a say in the matter. I appreciate you reading this thread and accepting feedback.

I'm sure I'll still post to answer questions when I have input on nothing specific or personal. There are a number of topics that I participated in that I would no longer feel comfortable doing. (Posting sexy picture, location/meetup stuff) I dunno, I enjoyed the smaller more inclusive feel, and I'm afraid a bit of the safe feeling I felt posting here will leave with it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diaspora_(social_network)
https://diasporafoundation.org

Just a reminder, there are and will probably always be ways models talk in private password secure groups outside of the forum. Yes, we will have to be more careful with the password if the private areas here have a larger audience. We will always be able to find ways to chat with ~just us girlz~ if we want to. I completely understand the sadness over not having a place that feels like a safe haven between women. As someone who has shared things here I probably should have kept to myself from time to time, though, it'll be a great reminder what is and is not probably good to say on a forum, especially one with no option to delete posts if I decide I want them gone in the future. Just because all of the people in the MO section are women doesn't mean all of the people in the MO section have your/my/anyone's best interest at heart.

I always assumed that MO was for posts that potentially contianed
personally identifiable information.
No, I have most definitely shied away from any personal identifying information, but I have shared very gory details about my miscarriages, pregnancy traumas, endometriosis, ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids, menorrhagia, cervical problems, vaginal/uterine surgeries, self IUD removal, and the ilk. All details that have made my own father vomit and several male doctors flat out walk out on me. So no, I am not at all comfortable having that information shared for anyone who has ever owned a penis. I don't even share that information with most women, but I did share it in a few private threads in models only where only a select few have read the threads and kept quiet about it.

We will always be able to find ways to chat with ~just us girlz~ if we want to.
And a reminder: this forum software allows for group "Conversations" so people are welcome to invite whomever they like into a private message circle!

Screen Shot 2017-03-08 at 12.32.40 PM.png

Below is an example of a Conversation with multiple participants (this is the welcome to verified cam girl status message I send out) and you can invite more at the bottom.

Screen Shot 2017-03-08 at 12.33.49 PM.png

Wuzziss mean?
S7xEtpr.jpg

I only meant to be funny, and bring some levity to the thread, suggesting that I would ~delete~ my presence on the forum. Obv I would never, I'm quite invested in our little social corner here. ;) No offense meant, for sure.

(*has exposed internet oldness*) Welp. Feeling OG.

I would still post, I wanted to clarify this but I love the c4s challenge (make x amount) thread and that will no longer exist and if a new one was to be made no I would not participate. I to have met some amazing ladies through location threads since there will be men now allowed to see new location threads I will not be posting in there. I probably will no longer talk in depthly about personal stuff or if I answer something I will be very very vague from now on.

I'd just like ask @AmberCutie to please not change the only remaining truly private, and exclusive, section of the forum. Of which only 5 people who have commented in this entire thread have access to. The most revered VIP section.

I have made far too many comments about your boobs wiggling as you dance in there I would not want to be made publicly view-able. Those sort of things should only be shared among the VIP-gendered. I just don't think I could give like ratings to the fishnet stocking videos if everyone would be able to see that.

chrome_2017-03-08_14-37-18.pngchrome_2017-03-08_14-37-07.pngchrome_2017-03-08_14-35-53.pngchrome_2017-03-08_14-37-31.pngchrome_2017-03-08_14-37-45.png

Thank you Amber, you are doing a great work.

To the rest of the people thinking about themselves, here are some stadistics for you:
-Depending on the country, 70-95% of trans women end up in sex work because they have no options of doing other stuff than this.
-They have higher risk of sexual assault and harrasment. while working.
-They have higher risk of getting murder while working(hate crimes, some of their clients feel embarrased after)
-In some countries like Argentina, a trans woman have a life expentacy of 35 year.

They need more support than any other woman. Now tell me that you're afraid of talking about your period because a woman a with penis (A WOMAN) can read you. There are cis woman that don't have ovaries, periods or clit. Genitalia doesn't define who you are.

Thank you Amber, you are doing a great work.

To the rest of the people thinking about themselves, here are some stadistics for you:
-Depending on the country, 70-95% of trans women end up in sex work because they have no options of doing other stuff than this.
-They have higher risk of sexual assault and harrasment. while working.
-They have higher risk of getting murder while working(hate crimes, some of their clients feel embarrased after)
-In some countries like Argentina, a trans woman have a life expentacy of 35 year.

They need more support than any other woman. Now tell me that you're afraid of talking about your period because a woman a with penis (A WOMAN) can read you. There are cis woman that don't have ovaries, periods or clit. Genitalia doesn't define who you are.
Lol. Yup, totally afraid to share the gory details. Absolutely fucking terrified. Thanks for the ass-umptions!

In case you didn't get it, you're the reason why I don't share information about my private health even with most other women. Thanks for reminding me to keep a tight lid on that so jerks like you can't make assumption about my medical status.

No rebuttal @Nikola Tesla? Are those alternative science facts? Do I need to list sources? Or cite different kinds of fish that change sex all the time? Even biology isn't clean cut. Chromosomal sexing and gendering is flawed.

Status
Not open for further replies.