AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why do I pay for cams when can watch free?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are models who split a lot of sites at one time do a set and forget. Usually those are the ones where you don't get as much attention or traffic. That way when you are performing a show somewhere else you might get tipped in the background of your set and forget sites. There are days where models can earn more on their set and forget compared to the sites the pay attention to.

I have been at the site the model didn't bother to setup - its hard as not even know what tips the lush takes etc. Som regulars usually know the amounts though so I can just copy their tips. And some nights that off site is the main one dinging in the tokens. Next time came back - had a topic setup and a countdown etc. Not sure how much work it was for the model but should be worth the effort in some cases anyways. For lots that I see doing this - CB seems to be the main one with the others on the side.

Haha, just a few hours ago i got a member nicely tipping me outside tipmenu and tip goals. Then a freeloader jumped out of nowhere "Hey, the last tip was 300tk! it's more then flash your tits on the menu, so you have to do it!"

Eeeem. nope. That wasn't tipped for that.

In this case I feel bad for tipping members. I'm often going on camsites as an user, and I also appreciate a good show even if I'm not really into girls. But i always go on premium sites as on freemium ones I have to navigate from Chabryda to Scylla - The fear of being the sole one tipping and sponsoring the show for a load of freeloaders, or the fear that if somebody tipping more then me appears. the model will instantly forget about me.

I really prefer premium sites for work, a shame that there is only a few of them left.

[...] The fear of being the sole one tipping and sponsoring the show for a load of freeloaders, or the fear that if somebody tipping more then me appears.
I realize you're not the standard, drooling perv type user, but ...

We all have our internal rules on how we roam around on cam sites and do our "business", but outright worrying that someone will tip more than you is probably counter productive. It's mentioned in many threads here; if you show up regularly to tip (and maybe shoot the shit in the chat), the model will notice and remember. They're not gold fish with a seven second memory.

The model instantly focusing on a 1000 tk tip instead of a 50 tk tip is to be expected, but if you tip 50 tk every day for 20 days, you're pretty sure to be remembered over the 1000 tk single tip user.

Yes, more often than not tipping IS a dick swinging contest, but don't take your eyes off the ball (the model) too much.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Haha, just a few hours ago i got a member nicely tipping me outside tipmenu and tip goals. Then a freeloader jumped out of nowhere "Hey, the last tip was 300tk! it's more then flash your tits on the menu, so you have to do it!"

In this case I feel bad for tipping members.
xd.. That's exactly the reason why some days, I tip out of the menu [edit: and the grey's observation would make me smile so bad]
ie In this room, where when nothing happens, the model continues to tease or dance gently and kindly :) I tip like 'go on on that' or I buy some content in the same idea : not being the hero who offers a show to greys

In this case I feel bad for tipping members. I'm often going on camsites as an user, and I also appreciate a good show even if I'm not really into girls. But i always go on premium sites as on freemium ones I have to navigate from Chabryda to Scylla - The fear of being the sole one tipping and sponsoring the show for a load of freeloaders, or the fear that if somebody tipping more then me appears. the model will instantly forget about me.

I really prefer premium sites for work, a shame that there is only a few of them left.
what are the premium sites? not sure I have been to them - its all PVT etc?

We all have our internal rules on how we roam around on cam sites and do our "business", but outright worrying that someone will tip more than you is probably counter productive. It's mentioned in many threads here; if you show up regularly to tip (and maybe shoot the shit in the chat), the model will notice and remember. They're not gold fish with a seven second memory.

The model instantly focusing on a 1000 tk tip instead of a 50 tk tip is to be expected, but if you tip 50 tk every day for 20 days, you're pretty sure to be remembered over the 1000 tk single tip user.

Yes, more often than not tipping IS a dick swinging contest, but don't take your eyes off the ball (the model) too much.
wow the math eh - 50 token a day for 20 days is the same - great point - never thought of that but ya - the 1,000 at one time sure seems better hahahah

wow the math eh - 50 token a day for 20 days is the same - great point - never thought of that but ya - the 1,000 at one time sure seems better hahahah
Yeah, well, 50 tks once a day is probably on the cheap side if you spend some time in the room, but I just pulled some numbers out of my ass. The point is the same though; regulars are regulars. Steady income vs the lottery ticket.

I've seen a user drop 20,000 tokens on a model once, a week after becoming a sort of regular. Every model would like that of course, but he kept himself mostly hidden (StripChat Gold user) and only spoke about all the money he had and teased "the poor guys" on the rare occasions he said something in the public chat. For us other hangarounds and regulars it just made for a weird room, and the model did not say much about it of course. The rest of his tips the time he stayed there were nothing special. After a month or so he stopped coming to the room, andin the meantime we regulars had tipped her much more than 20,000 tks.

Tip as much as you can, but don't make it weird, I guess.

what are the premium sites? not sure I have been to them - its all PVT etc?
Sites focused on pvt, where models are to a certain extend forbad from doing anything sexual in the free chat (or even being undressed). Namely Streamate, LiveJasmin, Imlive, and Flirt for the biggest ones.

That's true enought, but as an user i tend to hoover a lot between models. Also for observations about how they are working. So I tip more for showing appreciation of those I observe for a long time, but it's a bit painful to tip 100tk just to have another user tipping 500 after you (even if i'm happy for the model).^^

Status
Not open for further replies.