AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why do members insist on being your room helper and giving advice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're confusing herd mindset with quick to call bullshit when we see it.

The 'damned if I pay money just to see boobs' pretty much defines you as the freeloader you've been called. It also demonstrates this really isn't the right forum for you. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out. :cya
Yep

And banned for being a waste of our energy here.

I think you're confusing herd mindset with quick to call bullshit when we see it.

The 'damned if I pay money just to see boobs' pretty much defines you as the freeloader you've been called. It also demonstrates this really isn't the right forum for you. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out. :cya

Hell yeah! I have guys who just tip because they want to without even wanting anything in return. His logic was so flawed. I hope his chaturbate name is the same as it was here lol

Im bringing a different perspective, which was my first intial thoughts after reading the topic. Im not a cam model, I dont tip to see cam shows (never plan to), and its actually pretty rare that I even strike up conversation with anyone. I guess Im more in the rooms out of curiosity... that has lasted years.

^ This paragraph had nothing to do with the thread & was just a poor troll attempt. Why is everyone focusing on that one thing? Because you intentionally put it there so they would. :clap:

How did he 'hack her account?' How did he find/know her password, and how do you know that it was him?
Right yeah, so he admitted it, firstly haha. And he also sent her a laptop in the mail and I'm assuming there was a keylogger installed on it. I honestly don't really know how that stuff works, but yeah. He deleted everything and wrote something that she had said to me about him in our PM's and told me over snapchat it's what she deserved for not having sex with him and saying he was old and had a tiny penis lol.

Right yeah, so he admitted it, firstly haha. And he also sent her a laptop in the mail and I'm assuming there was a keylogger installed on it. I honestly don't really know how that stuff works, but yeah. He deleted everything and wrote something that she had said to me about him in our PM's and told me over snapchat it's what she deserved for not having sex with him and saying he was old and had a tiny penis lol.
And people wonder why we don't like to accept gifts directly from them vs. using a wishlist, lol.

Do members get off on trying to tell the new girls what to do? I've had a few members that practically beg to be my room helper and always want me to take time out of my day so they can give me advice for shows and what to do during cam to bring in people or whatnot. Do they not realize I can get their "advice" from different forums? From actual models that do the actual job? Do they have anything new or worthwhile to say or should I just say I'm not interested? I don't mean to sound stuck up or rude, but when they beg for me to get on skype or other video chat platforms so they can help me out, it is automatically going to sound suspicious and I'm trying to be as careful as I can. Basically, am I being a bitch for not kissing their feet for trying to help or should I wait to get verified and get advice from the Models Only section?

Allot of them just want to see you naked for free. These helpers are nothing more then slicker freeloaders. I had one freeloader on flirtforfree insist I get naked to get a high ranking. I was like my ranking is lower because I did not log on for a month and so far I put it 10 hours. I'm in the top 35% of models any ways so its not that low. He stayed for two hours and insisted I get naked to better my ranking lol.

I often questioned why do all those who are eager to "help me" by being room helpers/mods didn't help me at all?
My final answer to myself was:
1) because the person in question has no tokens but wants status aka power
2) he can tip but wants to show to the other tippers that he has even more status aka power than them

At the end of the day, those or almost all of those who "want to help you" by being mods/room helpers, don't want to help you but want to show off to others.
Often they'll end up messing up things for you and make everyone who is genuinely friendly in your cam room go "meh".
The genuine ones are set apart from the others by exactly that, their genuinity. These are my exp points gained so far

I remember, I've just said "Good Evening" to the girl, a guy told me something like "Hello... Have you voted for.. ?" (LiveJasmin). The result i left the room quickly and came back later to vote. (Model knew me).
There is a lot of guys who yells "Guys vote her" or wants to play the police but it comes to conflict or members runaway of model's chat because of those members who can be very agressive sometimes

I often questioned why do all those who are eager to "help me" by being room helpers/mods didn't help me at all?
My final answer to myself was:
1) because the person in question has no tokens but wants status aka power
2) he can tip but wants to show to the other tippers that he has even more status aka power than them

At the end of the day, those or almost all of those who "want to help you" by being mods/room helpers, don't want to help you but want to show off to others.
Often they'll end up messing up things for you and make everyone who is genuinely friendly in your cam room go "meh".
The genuine ones are set apart from the others by exactly that, their genuinity. These are my exp points gained so far

The few times I've been a CB mod for a model it's usually so that I can privately chat about movies, their pets, what their plans are for holidays, how their family is doing. More often than not, the chat is slow enough that she can do the moderation herself, often they prefer it. The only times I've had to silence people was when they were really obnoxious or insulting. Usually at that point was a race between myself and the model to be the one to ban/silence that nitwit

I'm waiting to be verified now. I'm normally very good at standing my ground, I can say no and not usually feel bad about it, I just wanted to be sure I wasn't just being mean and that maybe they didn't have bad intentions. And I suppose it always depends on the person, but a few of them got so offended that I didn't want to spend my free time talking to them about how2cammodel and attempted to make me feel bad. Which didn't work at all, luckily. But this is making me feel even better about my choices, so I appreciate it a lot! Thank you guys :h:.

Sometimes it's easier just to tell them to piss off and be done with them.

I have always seen the modding thing as having like a RL friend that you trust with a lot, for modding, I am sure their are members that do it but personally this is my option. As far as giving advice, its insulting in this (and any really) industry without someone in the industry asking you first, not you just offering it up, not to mention lame and sad. Women/men models are not idiots, it takes a lot to get this train going with camming and to keep it up and to reinvent yourself and keep your stamina up, those in the cam world that have been around a long time have been through all types of scamming and bullshit from members (shit you wouldn't even believe) and whether they are new or not at this, I never understand why members think they can "control" some aspect of this "entertainment" by giving their lame ass advice without first being asked for it...call me crazy. ...My 1 and a half cents.

Reactions: Gen
Status
Not open for further replies.