AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why do men like when you mail them cookies?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MissAlliGrey

Inactive Cam Model
Sep 17, 2015
MFC Username
MissAlliGrey
Panties, polaroids, yes but why cookies? EVERYONE loves cookies but why pay so much to have them mailed to you? Is it considered that much more of an intimate relationship when we do or do you just hate store bought that much? Tell me!

nothing tastier than home baked cookies! and yeah, there's the extra effort that someone put in to make ME something.
bear in mind that is said by someone who has never had any baked goods mailed to him from a cam girl... that said, those women's rooms that I participate in that do sell baked goods typically live in the states (I'm in Canada) and sometimes, the time it takes for parcels to cross the border and make it to me, well... I don't think they'd be as fresh as I would hope or want. Plus, I can't normally justify the cost in tokens that it sometimes takes to win a batch of cookies. example HT wins cookies! and the current high tip is 1500... nope, sorry, can't do it.. $150 after exchange for some noms? and if it's in a raffle, great, but then there's the time factor involved.

I've had cookies from two models. It's always fun to eat something that a friend made. And one of my other model friends (mostly ex-model now) has sent me her sauerkraut a few times. (And every year I send her the peach jam I make in the summer.)

Because cookies are fucking delicious, and they taste even better when a pretty lady makes them. :h:

I've had cookies from two models. It's always fun to eat something that a friend made. And one of my other model friends (mostly ex-model now) has sent me her sauerkraut a few times. (And every year I send her the peach jam I make in the summer.)
I've never bought cookies, but I did have a member send me a blown glass creature he'd made once. Agreed it's nice knowing someone thought of you and made something! I can't imagine anyone paying for my cookies after the kitchen disasters I've shared on Twitter though. :tmi:

I don't think it's about the 'girlfriend experience.' It's nice even when a neighbor makes a batch of cookies and gives them to you. When I was in 11th grade English class I made a bet with the girl sitting in front of me. Whoever got the lower grade on a research paper we had to do had to make a batch of cookies for the other. Even though it was a bet I still remember her fondly because of that; she made good cookies. :D

I've pretty much lost count how many home made stuff I've gotten from mfc models at this point. Cookies, rice krispie's bars, mint chocolate swirl thingies... they're always a nice thing.

Reactions: TacoBelle
  • Watching them being cooked envokes a desire to eat them, hence have them.
  • They are personal thing of someone you know and like the company of.
  • Receiving cookies in the post causes little difficulty with friends and neighbours(if neighbours take delivery if your not home). Compare to receiving panties that could get you into all sorts of awkwardness
  • You can usually share them with others.
  • Repeatable, so regulars that had them before, can want them again and again.
In the offline world also, there is something really quite endearing about a significant other in your life cooking something for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gen
Is there a difference in men and women? Don't women like to receive cookies also?
Maybe there is something deeper about the traditional roles of men and women.

If it is a model you really like and are friendly with, I think receiving and eating the cookies give a sort of connection that is nice. You also get to use senses that are not possible with the usual camming interaction.
Having that said, receiving panties is not my cup of tea, Week old worn panties are just laundry to me.

Personally I really love to bake, but I don't always love having a billion sugary things around after I bake them!!! I think it's nice and kind of a sweetheart type of turn on that someone would want the cookies I baked :3 just my thoughts from the other end.

I think people just like an excuse to tip sometimes rather than they actually want what they're tipping for
For me, it's a combination excuse to tip, and I really like cookies. I know they are bad for me so I don't buy them in a store and certainly don't want to get in the habit of making them. Plus I figure cookies from camgirls have zero calories cause they are made with unicorn rainbows.

I'm not sure there's a difference between a camgirl making me cookies, and a friend making me cookies. Not to be rude, but I don't really see the point of abstracting this into Camlandia. I wouldn't tip a random girl for cookies. But someone I consider a friend and I regular? Hell yeah, put those baking skills to the test.

Status
Not open for further replies.