AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why Do Models...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know that my bewbz are big enough to dangle...
But if my bra is off... my hands are on... not to hide them or (yeah, right) support them... I just like touching my ta-tas. I try to let them be so the fellas that earned them can see the fruits of their labors but I just kinda have to touch...

I'm "guilty" of doing this as a result of being a proud cardholder in the "itty bitty titty union". Don't get me wrong I L-O-V-E my boobies, but I love them so much that I suspect the only way they could get more awesome is if there were more of them.

I hold my lil boobies when I bend over to prevent the interwebs from seeing what I perceive as an unflattering angle. I have been told time-and-time-again by hundreds of people that natural lil boobies are gorgeous from all angles, and I still think y'all are nuts lol.

This, AND there's a very valid centre-of-balance issue: If I extend my arms I'll fall over, if I grab my tittays I'm more centered/able to hold the position for longer and it just feels pretty good :)

LovelyLemon said:
I hold my lil boobies when I bend over to prevent the interwebs from seeing what I perceive as an unflattering angle. I have been told time-and-time-again by hundreds of people that natural lil boobies are gorgeous from all angles, and I still think y'all are nuts lol.

I wish y'all would just listen to us, dammit. We LOVE the boobie dangle from every angle!!! Besides, it would be awesome funny to watch you fall over. :p

I'm "guilty" of doing this as a result of being a proud cardholder in the "itty bitty titty union". Don't get me wrong I L-O-V-E my boobies, but I love them so much that I suspect the only way they could get more awesome is if there were more of them.
Would that be 1 or 2 more LL?
(SirLes wonders of imaging LL with 3 or 4 boobies)

I don't think I do this. I just grab my boobs a lot in general.

Boobs are fun to squish and stuff, but mine aren't really big to 'hang' when I bend over, so I don't think I really hand/arm bra them. :think:

Maybe if I do, my boobs will be magically tricked into becoming bigger.

Bocefish said:
QueenMeadow said:
I was 15 and a nice sized B... then I got fat really fast and had DD, lost the weight equally as fast and had a small B... now between all my yo-yo weight issues, I just don't like the way they hang down >.<

WE DO!!! :mrgreen:

I'll try to keep my hands off then... but no one said anything about hiding them behind a pretty bra. mwuahaha
(I'm in a lets be a dorky tease mood. ignore me)

Attachments

• Picture 302.jpg
    Picture 302.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 471
QueenMeadow said:
I'll try to keep my hands off then... but no one said anything about hiding them behind a pretty bra. mwuahaha
(I'm in a lets be a dorky tease mood. ignore me)

:p I don't mean hands off...just feel free in KNOWING we love every angle and no need whatsoever to feel self-conscious about dangling your bewbies in front of guys.

for me personally you were right in your first post.. my boobs get really weird looking when they hang and i bend over..
also it can hurt when i do it for a longer time..
but i dont bend over alot with my tits pointed at the cam..

i touch my boobs all the time.. i rub them.. i do a handbra and then shake them.. dont really know why.. habbit i think..
or i have the weird idea it looks hot? haha i dont know..

I used to play with my pussy every time I bent over until someone mentioned it haha
thats funny, me too. Someone pointed it out recently and now i dont do it lol.

As for the holding boobies when i bend over, i do this. Mine arent that big, im a 36c but they sometimes hurt when i bend oveer and its become a habit of holding them every time

i do this sometimes , because i have large breast and i feel if i let them hang im more prone to stretch marks which is something i try to avoid :p

I never do the bending over unless someone requests it in private, but I do it only for a few seconds and don't hold my boobs. I would if it was longer... I just dislike the feeling of my boobs hanging in the air. Droopy boobs later FTL.

Bocefish said:
I'm talking about the women are already topless and only do the hand bra thing when bending over.

Probably because some assholes make comments like "Saggy tits" when they hang that way.

It's uncomfortable for me, weight-wise so I automatically go to give them a little relief from the onslaught of gravity?

I have perky B-Cs. I'd be sad if they got less perky. :(

SxyFantasia said:
i do this sometimes , because i have large breast and i feel if i let them hang im more prone to stretch marks which is something i try to avoid :p

I hope you're kidding. Letting them hang naturally will NOT cause stretch marks or even droopy boobs as AmbrosiaCer referenced. :naughty:

The_Brown_Fox said:
Probably because some assholes make comments like "Saggy tits" when they hang that way.

Fuck 'em, those idiots are imbecilic ignoramuses.

I don't cover mine up! In fact, whenever I have to respond to a PM I stand up and bend over just so the main view everyone gets is my hanging breasts. I almost ALWAYS get huge compliments on it and it also is a way to keep people entertained while I am responding to PMs.

Having said that, I do play with them a lot and I might subconsciously grab onto them if my hands weren't otherwise occupied by typing. Hehe.

NaomiChase said:
I don't cover mine up! In fact, whenever I have to respond to a PM I stand up and bend over just so the main view everyone gets is my hanging breasts. I almost ALWAYS get huge compliments on it and it also is a way to keep people entertained while I am responding to PMs.

I've enjoyably noticed and kudos for doing so!! :clap:

Bocefish said:
NaomiChase said:

I've enjoyably noticed and kudos for doing so!! :clap:

You little bugger! Hehe. Well I'm glad you've noticed and enjoyed! But say HI one of these times! Sheeeeeeeeeeesh. Okay, you don't have to. But I'd really love it. :D

There are three reasons you will see me using a handbra in ANY angle:

1- financial- someone tipped for it. Rare, but it happens.
2- physical- either my boobs are at the large end of their spectrum and they're hurting, or I need to catch my balance and arms to the chest is the right thing to do.
3- mental- I like to play with bewbs. Mine are the only ones I have access to.

Bit of a thread-bump (sorry!) and not a picture of an MFC model, but this is a great example of how beautiful this angle is...

... and Ambah provides regular examples of a great "hanging down" pose...

So... yeah... I'm a fan. :-D

Attachments

• Lovely Hanging Boobies.jpg
    Lovely Hanging Boobies.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 142
PinUpKittie said:
Bocefish said:
PinUpKittie said:
I'm just less comfortable hearing 'dood 1 of ur boobs is bigger lol'

Part of that problem is from allowing basics and guests to chat. :lol:
Eh, the only difference between basics and premiums (don't let guests chat) is spelling

*takes top off*

Premium: Wow, why are they so uneven?
Basic: dood y is 1 biggur?

:woops:

I get that ALL the time. I dont like to let my girls hang when I bend over because of that. I also don't like the way they look when i let them hang. I guess if I had more people tell me they are sexy when they hang I'd understand it. Recently though, i found people like to tip me to do jumping jacks, or jump up and down. They think its hot with my 34dd...lol

Cassana said:
I guess if I had more people tell me they are sexy when they hang I'd understand it.

I'll confess I haven't found you live on MFC yet, but based *solely* on a few of your profile pictures, you have beautiful (and sexy!) breasts... Now, I'll have to make a point of finding you "live" and seeing if you'll let the girls hang so I can tell you then, too! :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.