AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why Do Women....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well I have had a guy hold me responsible for his dreams lol I think maybe it has to do with insecurities maybe?Or the feeling that it felt real hahaa or its could be cause we are women and u have to let us lol :lol:

lol define "women"?

all the guys i dated told me about their fantasies and dreams.. and it doesnt bother me... its a silly thing the brain does..
doesnt mean he will go ahead and screw me over the next day

Once my ex barely spoke to me for about 6 hours after he had a dream that I'd shagged his best friend. I kid you not. Whenever I tried to show him a little lovin', he would just get all weird and say he couldn't get the image of me and his friend (that his OWN subconscious had created) out of his mind.
I don't think its a gender thing...I think some people are just freaks. :lol:

I've had a roomate try to hold me responsible for a dream she had, where was so weird to her at work. My general response was that she must have been messed up enough to have a strange dream to begin with.

Lexi_Bella said:
Once my ex barely spoke to me for about 6 hours after he had a dream that I'd shagged his best friend. I kid you not. Whenever I tried to show him a little lovin', he would just get all weird and say he couldn't get the image of me and his friend (that his OWN subconscious had created) out of his mind.
I don't think its a gender thing...I think some people are just freaks. :lol:

lool.. agreed!

Status
Not open for further replies.