AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why Do You Like Boobs?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From a personal perspective I like them because they are aesthetically pleasing to me, they are feminine, and they are soft.

From a biological perspective, I assume that men find boobs attractive because they presumably signal that a woman will be a capable milk provider for her offspring.

From an anthropological perspective, I assume that people like boobs because they are taboo to a certain degree in Western culture.

I like my boobs because it feels good to touch them.

I like other boobs because I can imagine sucking and licking them and that feels good in my head.

do i need a reason? they're entertaining. i can come up with like 20 ways to entertain myself with boobs and not even by playing with or touching them.

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
ill just say the general cultural fascination with breasts is very Freudian...
and leave it at that :)

I love the shape of natural boobs, the slight teardrop contour - psychologically it's pleasing to me I guess, but yeah I can gaze at a great set and just be...I dunno...content :D lol

I like to put/rest/play/my hands on my tits (or another nice pair LOL) or between them they are nice and warm (.)(.) tehehe.

I LOVE boobs even as a women, small medium big, I just like and love curves and those ta ta's sure provide some nice ones =D

:hello2: hi all you wonderful boobies out there keep bouncing!

I love boobs because of how soft they are as well as how aesthetically pleasing to the eye they are and how they are such an easy distraction for us men when the ladies are wearing bathing suits along with their very short tube tops and sports bras!

I REALLY am a big fan of natural boobs, especially boobs that are size C and aren't sized like watermelons that take up the entire chest like they are in most animes and hentai. And I am absolutely not a fan of women that have boob jobs to make their boobs more bigger or to make them the perfect size that they want because they aren't exactly happy or pleased with the size that their boobs already are.

Those are my thoughts from the male perspective!

BadAssCurves said:
I like boobs because they bounce and are squishy. I catch myself squeezing them often when I am stressed, they are like those little stress balls you buy :lol:

Haha I find myself doing the same thing when I'm stressed.

I love playing with nipples and watching them get hard.

When I look upon a woman, I try to face to face,

But there’s something about her boobies, my eyes just lose their place.

They are round and soft and poke out, from beneath her blouse they hide,

I have an urge to squeeze them, and sometimes I have often tried.

A friendly hug and I pull her close; we stand there chest to chest,

The feel of boobs against me, is what I like the best!

Longhorn9in

Status
Not open for further replies.