AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why doesent SM allow tiping in premium chat?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a private tonight where the guy tipped a lot during the private.

Sometimes SM is just broken. We've been over this lol.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I was in your room tonight. Do you take off your vibe during private? I was afraid to ask.

I suspected it was you but couldn't figure out how to ask without naming this site and potentially getting in trouble with SM.

Yeah I only use it in privates if it's requested. I generally keep it in my underwear against my clit because it hurts if used internally for hours at a time so if it's requested during a show I'll insert it otherwise it gets tossed aside. I use clit vibes in private or whatever strikes my fancy.

Don't be afraid to ask questions pertaining to my show in my room. I wont give you the boot as long as what you're asking is relevant to my show and is respectful. Sometimes I ban people for nothing in my room but I'll make a note that it's you so I won't.

If that happens again, report it to support. You should be able to to tip in premiums. Take a screen shot of whatever error message it may give you.
There was no error message. There wasnt even a button or anything to click on for it. Ive also had an issue with the "My mailbox" feature completely disappearing from my account`s menu for several hours. Its crazy!

There was no error message. There wasnt even a button or anything to click on for it. Ive also had an issue with the "My mailbox" feature completely disappearing from my account`s menu for several hours. Its crazy!
You need to report both. Take a screenshot of your screen then. You have a 24/7 chat support, a number to call, or email.

These issues cannot be fixed if you don't report them. I

You need to report both. Take a screenshot of your screen then. You have a 24/7 chat support, a number to call, or email.

These issues cannot be fixed if you don't report them. I
Have you ever heard other members complain about either of those issues?

Thats really funny!

It's a spin on this:

Mooching goes way back...

I've had issues with SM texting alerts. But, I really am not on there but a couple of times. Have been in a few models rooms from here on both SM and MFC. But, on SM, never mentioned connection for fear of getting models in trouble.

Have been in a few models rooms from here on both SM and MFC. But, on SM, never mentioned connection for fear of getting models in trouble.

That's very considerate of you! We won't get in trouble if you mention it, however. Naturally, don't go on about the forum for ages, but it's cool to say "I'm such-and-so from ACF," most of us love having guys from the forum visit us!

That's very considerate of you! We won't get in trouble if you mention it, however. Naturally, don't go on about the forum for ages, but it's cool to say "I'm such-and-so from ACF," most of us love having guys from the forum visit us!

Ahh, thanks. I was under the impression that any mention, from either side, got models and potentially members in trouble. I've only been on SM a few times, just to see what it's like. But, if I see anyone I recognize from here, I'll do my best to stop in and say "Hi" next time I'm on.

Hey @Guy, did you report this issue to Streamate? The same thing just happened to me except I'm a model so it means I just lost money. It was a tip vibe show and the member cancelled the show because there was no tip button once he took me exclusive. I reported it but since it's been happening for a couple of weeks now and they still haven't fixed it the more people who report it the better to get them to pay attention to it.

Hey @Guy, did you report this issue to Streamate? The same thing just happened to me except I'm a model so it means I just lost money. It was a tip vibe show and the member cancelled the show because there was no tip button once he took me exclusive. I reported it but since it's been happening for a couple of weeks now and they still haven't fixed it the more people who report it the better to get them to pay attention to it.
I reported it to support over 24 hours ago. No response.

• Helpful!
Reactions: CosmicRose

I reported it to support over 24 hours ago. No response.

Support has said they won't be responding to reports about streaming issues, but they WILL be using the reports to fix problems.

So everyone knows, here's where members can report streaming issues. Also, members, please please PLEASE report every issue you experience, and also let the model know so she can restart her stream, I was streaming for six hours yesterday and nobody even told me my audio was lagging until a fellow model offered to check my feed.

Click on the gear under the video feed:

upload_2018-3-28_18-19-30.png

Then click "Report streaming issue"

upload_2018-3-28_18-20-10.png

They tend not to respond, which sucks. However, don't stop reporting. It's one of those things where they need a certain amount of error reports before they start doing something about it. The more reports they get, the more priority they place on an issue. Bureaucracy in tech support.

Ahh, thanks. I was under the impression that any mention, from either side, got models and potentially members in trouble.

I think I've read posts from several ladies stating that MyGirlFund is/was a site that tends to penalize models for a member mentioning "forbidden" things in chat (I'm not too clear on what those forbidden things are...maybe no mention of other sites, or exchanging e-mails/numbers, etc.?).

I think on Streamate, the models would be safe as long as they say something like "I can't discuss that on here," and they don't actually SAY the word "Twitter...MyFreeCams...etc."

@ForceTen We just have to be vague. I don't think members ever get in trouble for mentioning stuff explicitly but models can. There were even rumors of models getting banned for saying "Google me." If I mention any site other than SM, I usually say something like "on a cam model forum I frequent" off I mention ACF or if I mention something from Twitter (not sending people there just mentioning something I saw or read) I'll say "on one of my social media platforms"

Occasionally, I get someone asking about Skype, wishlists, or exchanging emails and I'll say "It's actually against site TOS to mention that and you risk getting your favorite models suspended or banned by bringing it up." Most of the time members aren't aware of the restriction and quickly understand. If they gripe about it I mention that we all signed a contract agreeing to the restriction but pretty much leave it at that.

Btw, I believe a lot of us that cam on SM and frequent the forums have the tag "ACF hottie" so we can find each other

Status
Not open for further replies.