AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why don't more cammodels have their own websites?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed very few models have a personal website. Not even a simple landing page that lists all their information and links (clip store, live cam, fan clubs, social media profiles, etc..) similar to AmberCutie's homepage.

A central location on the web is pretty much standard for any online business, yet most cammodels don't have one. I'm sure there's a handful of ways cammodels could increase their revenue, or create an extra source of revenue, by simply having their own website. But it seems that owning a site is not much of a priority to most cammodels. Is there a reason for this?

Look forward to any response, thanks!

Thanks for this, I think you’re right.

Reactions: Yavin4MFC
Thanks all for your response. :)

It seems like the general consensus, at least from this threads participants, is that the reason for not having a site is due to not knowing how to build one, uncertainty if it will generate any ROI (either from time/money), some good ol' cheeky laziness, and just overall not wanting one; as the lovely Shelly assertively pointed out, which by the way I'm glad you liked my 'chill pill' rating :)

I personally only see the potential for increasing revenue from having a website, even a simple landing page.

SEO / Email Marketing / Contact form for custom videos / Affiliate links, these are just a couple of ways a website could bring in more rev. Sure, they require extra work out of you, but if the potential for generating more money is there, I think it's at least worth trying. I'm sure there's a host of other benefits, apart from generating rev, that come with having a website.

I didn't start this thread to sell anything to you all or to tushy-bother anyone with my questions, I'm just a curious soul. I'm part of the industry, the not so liked - somewhat of a bad reputation side of the industry. But I promise you I'm a good guy. I do things the right way.

Thanks all again. :)

Thanks all for your response. :)

It seems like the general consensus, at least from this threads participants, is that the reason for not having a site is due to not knowing how to build one, uncertainty if it will generate any ROI (either from time/money), some good ol' cheeky laziness, and just overall not wanting one; as the lovely Shelly assertively pointed out, which by the way I'm glad you liked my 'chill pill' rating :)

I personally only see the potential for increasing revenue from having a website, even a simple landing page.

SEO / Email Marketing / Contact form for custom videos / Affiliate links, these are just a couple of ways a website could bring in more rev. Sure, they require extra work out of you, but if the potential for generating more money is there, I think it's at least worth trying. I'm sure there's a host of other benefits, apart from generating rev, that come with having a website.

I didn't start this thread to sell anything to you all or to tushy-bother anyone with my questions, I'm just a curious soul. I'm part of the industry, the not so liked - somewhat of a bad reputation side of the industry. But I promise you I'm a good guy. I do things the right way.

Thanks all again. :)
What was the chill pill rating for?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
and just overall not wanting one; as the lovely Shelly assertively pointed out, which by the way I'm glad you liked my 'chill pill' rating :)

Cool. Hope you like mine too. :)

Reactions: Terrance Fornario

IbPGYG0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.