AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why I Dont Agree With FREE!! Shows..And Groups shows

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A_Friend said:
Evvie said:
And in fact, sometimes I'll have 30 premiums silently watching me who refuse to talk or do anything
God,I hate sleepers

Good topic when u get sleepers in room..example...2000 for cum show..Say hi or chat or tip or you will be kicked

2000 for cum show..sleepers will be kicked

Sleepers in rooms most likely have other rooms open,just waiting for free,try saying hi to them in the room,not pm,if no reply...Kick

That sounds kind of absurd to me.

What do you, or anyone else, care if there are "sleepers"?

Doesn't cost you any money if you are sitting in the room. Doesn't cost the model any money, and moves her up the rankings of the most viewed cams, so that it's a minor positive for her.

So who cares?

How does it hurt anyone if 10,000 premiums are sitting in a room doing nothing? Sure, it would be nice if they tipped, but by just sitting there, they aren't doing any harm.

And if the model kicks that premium who is sleeping today, she may lose the tokens he might have given her tomorrow- so that doesn't sound particularly wise.

I think some of you just look for reasons to be offended.

Am I missing something here?

A_Friend said:
Don't think,just because there in your room they are not in others at the same time.I have seen guys in all different rooms at the same time..it makes me laugh
So that's why I said don't PM them,type in room as if they are shy a simple hello would be easy,jeex! wake up to mfc free loaders
In lounge there was one guy saying that he had 6 rooms open at once,they all fu-king do it,so not to miss the show,yeah there are some good guys,regulars to your room that likes to get involved with the interaction..

I do that all the time. I probably have 4 or 5 rooms open normally.

Yup, I'm waiting for something interesting to happen.

When it does, I'll tip. If it doesn't, I won't. Depending on the day, and what the models are doing, and my mood, I may tip 1, 2, or all 5. Or maybe none of them if I have no tokens that day.

Why is that a "bad" thing?

I'll tell you one thing for sure, the ~1,430 models who's room's I'm NOT in aren't getting tips. So if I'm in a room doing nothing, with the potential to tip, it's a heck of a lot better for the model than if I just ignore her room entirely.

Reactions: AmazingAshlee
Evvie said:
I have heard stories from premiums where models demanded they talk or tip, or be banned from the room. Some members never return to the model's room after that. One of my highest, most consistent tippers told me a model singled him out and demanded money, and he left and never went back to her room.

We have a winner! :)

Look, at any given time, there are what, 1,000 or 1,500 or 2,000 models online? The overwhelming majority of them are attractive.

So unless the model is so smoking hot and so personable that a guy can't live without her (I've yet to find that model on MFC, but maybe she exists), about all the guy will do when "kicked" is move to one of the other 1,500 beautiful models.

Doesn't do the model who did the "kicking" a damned bit of good. And she loses any tips that "sleeper" may have given in the future, on a day when he isn't "sleeping."

lexmark402003 said:
Evvie said:
I have heard stories from premiums where models demanded they talk or tip, or be banned from the room. Some members never return to the model's room after that. One of my highest, most consistent tippers told me a model singled him out and demanded money, and he left and never went back to her room.

Look, at any given time, there are what, 1,000 or 1,500 or 2,000 models online? The overwhelming majority of them are attractive.

So unless the model is so smoking hot and so personable that a guy can't live without her (I've yet to find that model on MFC, but maybe she exists), about all the guy will do when "kicked" is move to one of the other 1,500 beautiful models.

Doesn't do the model who did the "kicking" a damned bit of good. And she loses any tips that "sleeper" may have given in the future, on a day when he isn't "sleeping."

Yep, I have been banned twice in my 2+ years on MFC, both by models who kicked me because I was watching silently in their rooms. I've never been back to either room.

ComicOzzie said:
lexmark402003 said:
Evvie said:

Yep, I have been banned twice in my 2+ years on MFC, both by models who kicked me because I was watching silently in their rooms. I've never been back to either room.

i really dont mind people watching I dont see what the big deal is, guest's watch dont they?! Just dont beg if your not going to tip, its just common sense.

what I dont like tough is those that come in my room all the time and never say hi... meaning they never ever say a word.
it gets pretty boring when no one talks to you!

I just remembered a time when I was perving on my prem account. I entered a models room and quickly realized I had to pee! OH NO! When I returned I was banned. Just something to consider. Obviously she made a quicker decision than most people do but I'm a pretty good tipper when I'm perving.

Today I banned someone who has been in my room non stop since Friday. Even when I'm offline he's there. we yelled at him, typed in chat at him and after pming him "are you dead" I banned him. In that case I can only assume he's haunting or recording. Either way, kinda creepy.
Reminder that today is Monday... :lol:

Reactions: Jessi J
JoleneJolene said:
I just remembered a time when I was perving on my prem account. I entered a models room and quickly realized I had to pee! OH NO! When I returned I was banned. Just something to consider. Obviously she made a quicker decision than most people do but I'm a pretty good tipper when I'm perving.

Today I banned someone who has been in my room non stop since Friday. Even when I'm offline he's there. we yelled at him, typed in chat at him and after pming him "are you dead" I banned him. In that case I can only assume he's haunting or recording. Either way, kinda creepy.

Maybe you killed him with one of your booty claps :dontknow:

Reactions: JoleneBrody
A_Friend said:
Groups.
10 tokens a min..Wtf?
When you spy a private,it is 20 tokens,and you cant request,mfc should make group shows.30 tokens a min as most groups are the same as pvts

As someone who doesn't always have a ton of money for MFC, I disagree wholeheartedly.

There are times I want to have fun with a favorite, and I simply don't have the money for the length of private I would want. My minimum is 15 mins (900 tokens). That's $75. And if I only have say $40 for MFC that pay period? Well, if a favorite is a model who does groups... well, I can buy $20 in tokens and go group with her for 20 minutes.

It's not the same as a private. I'm not the only one there. Often others are doing a lot of directing (I tend to just sit back and enjoy groups, just putting fun emotes when I say something). But, I get to enjoy myself with that favorite for a short time. Groups may be the same as prvates in what a model does in them, but the experience of group is far different than the one on one of a private.

My favorites/friends know I work a lot, but that I don't always have enough to tip all the time or private, or even group. But, I add to conversations, joke with them, try to make them smile, etc. I even joked with Amber in a tip note that it was a partial Cootie Kill, just to be funny (you'd have to see the Cooties to understand).

what I don't like tough is those that come in my room all the time and never say hi... meaning they never ever say a word.
it gets pretty boring when no one talks to you!

That is what i mean,regular sleepers,they always arrive when a topic is,example..1500 for xyz.
The other day she tried,Sorry guys no free shows..if you want me..pvt.. :handgestures-salute: The regular guys that come to the room,that say nothing,tip nothing,came in,then left

JoleneJolene said:

That happened to me as well. Often times when I jump on off hours (hours that I'm not normally on) so none of my friends are on, I'll just kinda cruise through rooms until something catches my interest. I clicked into a room, left for less than 5 mins to grab something to eat from the kitchen, and came back to a ban notice.

But really, so called "sleepers" aren't really doing any harm, and I much prefer them to the guys who don't tip and talk in public like it's a private.

AliceDoe said:
I'm starting to wonder if A_Friend is another one in the list of aliases along with new2cam and SupportaveHusband...

Sorry, you are wrong
It is what I should of said from the beginning,the same sleepers in the room for months,not days or weeks,months,without tipping or chatting or pvt.
What do we do? Let them be and hope they will tip :handgestures-salute:

A_Friend said:
AliceDoe said:
I'm starting to wonder if A_Friend is another one in the list of aliases along with new2cam and SupportaveHusband...

Sorry, you are wrong
It is what I should of said from the beginning,the same sleepers in the room for months,not days or weeks,months,without tipping or chatting or pvt.
What do we do? Let them be and hope they will tip :handgestures-salute:
Exactly

JoleneJolene said:

I bet it was the model that banned you... :mrgreen:

schlmoe said:
JoleneJolene said:

I bet it was the model that banned you... :mrgreen:
I think your on to something here jerkface. I think you should present a power point presentation.

It also seems to me that A_friend is only reading the posts that he agrees with and completely disregarding the majority of posts making excellent points in the opposite direction. The sooner you accept what most of us have accepted the less the will worry, feel angry and over all have a better perv life.
Unless your one of those people who NEEDS something to bitch about.

Reactions: Jessi J
Well it just must be me..My"FREE"Cams..Thank you for all replies
Some models love doing free,groups..etc..But! Think to your selves why should non tippers,non talkers,$20 premiums,pirates,underage guests,get to see you perform.

A_Friend said:
Some models love doing free,groups..etc..But! Think to your selves why should non tippers,non talkers,$20 premiums,pirates,underage guests,get to see you perform.
They don't in group... just sayin.

lexmark402003 said:
A_Friend said:
Don't think,just because there in your room they are not in others at the same time.I have seen guys in all different rooms at the same time..it makes me laugh
So that's why I said don't PM them,type in room as if they are shy a simple hello would be easy,jeex! wake up to mfc free loaders
In lounge there was one guy saying that he had 6 rooms open at once,they all fu-king do it,so not to miss the show,yeah there are some good guys,regulars to your room that likes to get involved with the interaction..

I do that all the time. I probably have 4 or 5 rooms open normally.

Yup, I'm waiting for something interesting to happen.

When it does, I'll tip. If it doesn't, I won't. Depending on the day, and what the models are doing, and my mood, I may tip 1, 2, or all 5. Or maybe none of them if I have no tokens that day.

Why is that a "bad" thing?

I'll tell you one thing for sure, the ~1,430 models who's room's I'm NOT in aren't getting tips. So if I'm in a room doing nothing, with the potential to tip, it's a heck of a lot better for the model than if I just ignore her room entirely.

If all the guys thought I will tip when something interesting happens, nothing interesting would ever happen. The model would never get to do the show if no one tipped and just waited for the show

A_Friend said:

i think you should probably let this one go a_friend ... im pretty sure you were trying to help to start with but dont worry we've got everything under control :) we are well aware of all this and like I said we get to choose if we offer groups/ privates or public show's. That one of the reason's why I love mcf so much because we are the bosses and get to decide want we do and dont do. ;)

A_Friend said:

For all the reasons that have been listed in this thread, sir ;)

Reactions: AmberCutie
Status
Not open for further replies.