AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why i'm being tracked?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2021
Hi
I've been really Addicted to these webcam sites in the past years, and unfortunely also felt in love with a model, and now everybody know me as i enter a room, register or not. Just can't understand why this is happening.

• Funny!
Reactions: GraysonDrake
its probably because you spent a lot of time on camsites and your presence is just well-known at this point.

if its making you paranoid, i recommend taking a break online and possibly speaking to a professional about your addiction if it's becoming too much of a problem- mentally or financially.

please take care of yourself my dude!

Yes i spent, it was a combination of many reasons, but i stop for sometime, and somedays ago i break and enter some rooms. The thing is that they know me even when i enter anonymous user.
Btw, if my presence is well-know so do you know me Audry?

Yes i spent, it was a combination of many reasons, but i stop for sometime, and somedays ago i break and enter some rooms. The thing is that they know me even when i enter anonymous user.
what cam site are you talking about?
Maybe there is a feature you aren't familiar with?

depending on the site anonymous users get assigned a guest number. those guest numbers stay the same if you dont ckear your cookies.

presence as in since you frequent, models can pick up on your quirks, speech pattern, fetishes, topics.

i think it might be best if you speak with someone professional for your addiction. im not trying to be shameful, but you are coming across a bit paranoid.

As everybody above me suggested, maybe try and take a break (a long one tho, like a couple of months). I would have suggested changing your account, start fresh and with a new name... but after re-reading your post, I would highly advise you to go and talk to a professional about your addiction for cam sites. Stay safe!

Reactions: Carmen_Monroe
There's a big difference between addiction and habit.
Are you spending a lot of time on various sites, or are you spending a lot of time and tokens (either within or beyond your means)?
Are you able to walk away while your favourite model is online, or do you feel like you must stay until they say goodbye?

Status
Not open for further replies.