AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why should I tip you?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2011
My one and only is more MIA than on MFC, :crybaby: and I just don't know what to do with my stash of tokens.

Besides having lady parts (though for some that is enough) why should I give them to you?

Reactions: LadyLuna
You probably shouldn't tip me. But you SHOULD tip Amber because she created & maintains this awesome forum for you and the rest of us. Now to pry my lips off Amber's ass I might need a crow bar...

Reactions: AmberCutie
Spread the love, you don't need to spend it all in one place. There are a bunch of models on here who would appreciate even a small tip! (btw BlackxRose has a small goal left before her exxxotica trip and you might consider throwing a few tokens her way to help her out!)

Frankie said:
You probably shouldn't tip me. But you SHOULD tip Amber because she created & maintains this awesome forum for you and the rest of us. Now to pry my lips off Amber's ass I might need a crow bar...
:lol: luv u bb

1. I agree that tipping Amber would be awesome since she kicks ass giving us this amazing forum to kill time on and interact in ways we never would be able to otherwise (WE LOVE YOU AMBER!)

2. Another option is spending your money on whichever model makes you smile or does a show that entertains you/gets you off. Even though girls may have regulars who tip them to get to their shows it's always a really nice surprise to see a new name give a tip during the show with a little message saying "great show" or "you deserve this" :)

:thumbleft:

Yes!!! Amber!!!
She has made it in to the top 20 at the last moment and I think we all would love to see her stay there!
She has given us all a place that truly makes MFC better (even if they don't know it).
No girl deserves top 20 quite as much as Amber IMO.
I also like the idea of spreading some love to all the girls who make you smile and entertain you.

Because I have boobies, BB. I open my boobs 4 U bb ;)

Just kidding! :p And definitely agree with tipping Amber, she deserves it for all the time and effort she puts into making it easier for us all to do this work! :clap:

I also agree about tipping Amber and spreading it around... just float around and see who strikes your fancy....or cruise the forums and see who's posts you like :)

Frankie said:

I LOVE that Amber put a "Thanks" on this post... :lol:

ScarletVixen said:
Frankie said:

I love the feeling of lips on my ass early in the morning.

(That really wasn't a stab at Frankie saying she kisses my ass... I honestly thought her wording was adorable.)

AmberCutie said:
ScarletVixen said:
Frankie said:

I love the feeling of lips on my ass early in the morning.

(That really wasn't a stab at Frankie saying she kisses my ass... I honestly thought her wording was adorable.)

She has an awesome way with words! :-D

I was just thinking earlier (after a "nice" guy told me that my job is "easy money" HA!) that working on MFC is like going to a job interview every day... but naked. Then I saw this thread :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.