AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tipping using earnt tokens

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2023
Is there a reason why you can't tip other cammers using tokens you've earnt?
It was one of my favourite things to do on CB as I liked to put the money back in (also I never earnt enough to really do it properly).
Or am I just being an idealistic idiot?

It was one of my favourite things to do on CB as I liked to put the money back in (also I never earnt enough to really do it properly).
If I'm being honest it's one of the weakest things that CB does. Money tipped toward streamers should be actual money, not tokens earned by other streamers.

I hope SC doesn't start allowing that. (MFC - the original and OG token cam site - doesn't allow that for good reason.)

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Stripchat User accounts can tip Model accounts.
Stripchat Model accounts cannot tip other Model accounts.

For many reasons, this is not likely to change.

As a model though, you do have the ability to open a User account as well and use that account to tip models as you wish.

Upvote 0
Stripchat User accounts can tip Model accounts.
Stripchat Model accounts cannot tip other Model accounts.

For many reasons, this is not likely to change.

As a model though, you do have the ability to open a User account as well and use that account to tip models as you wish.
Thanks for the response.
@AmberCutie I understand where you're coming from, I wouldn't feel the same way giving other cammers my "money" instead of tokens that have little meaning. I do like the ability to redistribute though as it is my earnings, going through the process of cashing out and creating a user account just to do that isn't that appealing.

Reactions: Lucy_
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.