AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why was wax_simulacra banned on CB?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2017
Lana (wax) has been a long time regular and didn't seem the type to do something stupid enough to get banned, caming i think was her main oline income id have thought...maybe she had a mishap during her show that broke the rules.
Anyone have any info on what happened?

Hi Luna,
My friend I mod for on CB is sick of it and want to move to streamate...is it that much better, she's attractive with a hot body but never took off on CB, too stubborn to listen to my advice lol

The assumption that someone has to do something stupid to get banned from CB really made me crack up.

Yeah, after reading about CuTes problems it sounds like they have lost the plot, but that thread is a few years old, I've messaged support a few times and they alway sorted the issues.
Poor little Lana and all other who worked hard to get there fanbase and made friends there only to have it ripped out from under you.
In yhe 14 months I've been there it seems like the amount of cams has doubled so could that be part of the problem?

Hi Luna,
My friend I mod for on CB is sick of it and want to move to streamate...is it that much better, she's attractive with a hot body but never took off on CB, too stubborn to listen to my advice lol

Streamate is way different as far as atmosphere. It's private show focused instead of public show, no nudity below the belt in public chat. Many people find that they end up making more, because viewers are there to pay, but it's also slower paced and can be hard for someone coming from a token site. They're also not ban-happy like Chaturbate, they tend to suspend models for a couple days over rule violations instead of outright banning, and even that isn't super common.

You said "she" so I'm guessing that your friend is a cis female. She might enjoy MFC if she prefers the token-based atmosphere Chaturbate has.

Thanks for the advice Saffron ☺
I had a look at it and it appears to be almost the same as Jasmin live, what I like about CB is the the profile pic shown at the time is current to how the model is at the time and not a glamourised all made up magazine type shot, I don't mean to be disrespectful to the girls but click on there cam and you see quite a contrast.

Thanks for the advice Saffron ☺
I had a look at it and it appears to be almost the same as Jasmin live, what I like about CB is the the profile pic shown at the time is current to how the model is at the time and not a glamourised all made up magazine type shot, I don't mean to be disrespectful to the girls but click on there cam and you see quite a contrast.

Uh, we choose our own profile pictures.

Uh, we choose our own profile pictures.
I think they mean that MFC and CB show a "preview" screencap of your live stream, while on Streamate models can upload any photo they want - I find this annoying because browsing models on Streamate you'll see someone looking a certain way, then click on their cam and they look completely different (whether the photo was photoshopped, they're just wearing something different, or have a new haircolor, etc)

I think they mean that MFC and CB show a "preview" screencap of your live stream, while on Streamate models can upload any photo they want - I find this annoying because browsing models on Streamate you'll see someone looking a certain way, then click on their cam and they look completely different (whether the photo was photoshopped, they're just wearing something different, or have a new haircolor, etc)

OHHHHH I see! I thought they were trying to say that MFC has pro photographers do our profile pics for us or something lol

I've never been on MFC, I think I'll have to check it out.
But in regards to this CB random banning I think the models deserve legitimate answers and a fair go to defend them selves, they should get an email first about the offence, time and date, screens shot etc.
I example if found obserd was going off cam while logged on for what ever the time and they can ban you for that?, shouldn't have to logout for a bathroom break or check your child etc

[QUOTE="curacing, post: 833172, member: 34947"I example if found obserd was going off cam while logged on for what ever the time and they can ban you for that?, shouldn't have to logout for a bathroom break or check your child etc[/QUOTE]

They used to do that shit on Cams too (penalize models just for walking out of the room for a minute), and supposedly they've eased up on that rule after many of us had complained about it.

Why do people keep saying this? SM has a thumbnail preview.
ncfczju.jpg

Just press that button.

They used to do that shit on Cams too (penalize models just for walking out of the room for a minute), and supposedly they've eased up on that rule after many of us had complained about it.
Naw, they still send you a scary WARNING email if you leave the room or don't show your face on cam that day. I mean, my freckles are better than a fingerprint. No one can impersonate me...

OMG: @AmberCutie can you fix the quote snafu in post #14? Don't think that's supposed to leave MO.

MY STORY WITH CHATURBATE
ON 1st of Feb, 2017- i mailed chaturbate about my online distribution on content from chaturbate
Darkside007(ME)---i am sending the link of my videos taken from chaturbate.com.
i never agreed to share the videos taken from your site
please help me to remove this asap

ON 11th of March-My room was banned

darkside007(ME)--why my room is banned ?
chaturbate --->>Dear darkside007,

darkside007 - You were flagged for not showing your face on cam. We have lifted the ban, but please show your face on cam.
This is to confirm that you are the person on the passport that was sent to us for age verification. Thank you for your cooperation.
Thank you,
Support

darkside007(ME)--Dear Chaturbate Support,

With reference to your email, enclosed attachments include scan copy of my
passport which I have submitted for age verfication along with photo of my
passport holding next to my face. I have enclosed screenshot of my room
"darkside007" broadcasting with my face for your verfication.

I assure you that my room "darkside007" is fully under my use and control.
No one other than myself is using my chaturbate user id for broadcasting.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Darkside007

Chaturbate --Dear darkside007,

We have unbanned your account, to avoid future inconveniences, we recommend that you show your face on cam from time to time you just need to show it for a few second then you can hide your face again.

We recommend either showing your face on cam when you first start camming or when you log off so avoid future flaggings of an unverified performer.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.
Thank you,
Support

darkside007(ME)-Dear Chaturbate Support
my room is still banned , banned has not been removed yet

thanks and best regards
Darkside007

Chaturbate--Dear darkside007,

Thank you for showing your face - your account has been released.
Remember, please show your face from time to time to avoid being
flagged for banning. Thanks, and have fun!
Thank you,
Support

Darkside007(ME)--Dear Chaturbate Support,

I am simply amazed and dissapointed after recieving such email from chaturbate.

I have broadcasting on chaturbate for more than 2 years by now. At present I have around approx more than 42,000 followers on my chaturbate id "darkside007". Do you think it's very simple to shift or inform all my 42,000 followers if in case I create new chaturbate id!

I'm Sorry to say that if Support Team of Chaturbate is unable to resolve my issue being a chaturbate broadcaster, without providing any particular or specific reason along with proof then I think chaturbate needs to shut down it service.

I would simply not recommend others to avail any kind of service being offered by chaturbate.

Regards,

Darkside007

Darkside007-Dear Chaturbate Support,

Please clarify which terms of service I may have violated as I have already not done broadcasting for the past 2-3 weeks. It can be checked easily from my "last broadcast" status.

Also I'm not a new user of chaturbate. I am well aware about the terms and conditions of chaturbate but since I have not done broadcasting, there is no reason as to why my account has been terminated with chaturbate live cam community.

Awaiting to recieve your reply email.

cahturbate/shirley-Dear darkside007,

You've been banned for pretending to broadcast with your sister. This is against our TOS and not allowed.
-Shirley
Twitter.com/Chaturbate

darkside007(ME)-Dear chaturbate support,

but i have never done couple show on my cam .

thanks and regards
darkside007

caaturbate/shirley-
You continue to claim broadcast with sister, you've been warned multiple times.
Incest or the fantasy of incest is NOT allowed and against our TOS.
We can not release this account.
-Shirley
Twitter.com/Chaturbate

Darkside007(ME)-Dear Chaturbate Support,

Please clarify which terms of service I may have violated as I have already
not done broadcasting for the past 2-3 weeks. It can be checked easily from
my "last broadcast" status.

Also I'm not a new user of chaturbate. I am well aware about the terms and
conditions of chaturbate but since I have not done broadcasting, there is
no reason as to why my account has been terminated with chaturbate live cam
community.

Regards,

Darkside007

Chaturbate/shirley-
You need to upload the proper age verification forms to your own profile. I can not do it for you.
-Shirley
Twitter.com/Chaturbate

darkside007(ME)-- but i have never done couple show from my id ,why you guys want me to submit another id ?

chaturbate/shirley-Dear darkside007,

Please note the performer has been banned permanently. Thanks for understanding.
Thank you,
Support

ITS BEEN MORE THAN ONE MONTH THEY HAVE NOT RELEASED MY ACCOUNT -EVEN THEY BAN MY ANOTHER ACCOUNT (sanjayritika4u) FOR NO VALID REASON.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW
I M JOBLESS
NEED TO PAY LOAN
SO MANY OTHER THINGS
I AM SO DISAPPOINTED AND FEEL GUILTY TO REGISTER CONTENT REMOVAL REQUEST TO CHATURBATE.COM

• Helpful!
Reactions: Puffin
ITS BEEN MORE THAN ONE MONTH THEY HAVE NOT RELEASED MY ACCOUNT

I M JOBLESS
NEED TO PAY LOAN

which other camsites have you been using over the past month?

"a crying cat catches nothing" :cat:

Wow, wax_simulacra had over 100,000 followers. I'd very much like to know what happened.

Why do they keep doing thissssss

They banned Kati3kat: she left and now cams on MFC and is a staple in top 20.

They banned Kissmefirst: she left, cams on MFC as Kissnastya, with a high camscore and rank.

I swear CB has to be the stupidest site.

Maybe I'm thinking too evil now. Apparently cb reacts very fast to the "report room" button and it seems to be an automated process. Now if I were someone from mfc I would have an idea how to piss off the top ranked girls of cb...

Maybe I'm thinking too evil now. Apparently cb reacts very fast to the "report room" button and it seems to be an automated process

Sounds like a "white list" for models is waaaaay overdue on the admin side of the panel.

The report abuse button could be gone within hours if some evil person was to make a little script that autoflagged every model via anon proxy etc

MY STORY WITH CHATURBATE
ON 1st of Feb, 2017- i mailed chaturbate about my online distribution on content from chaturbate
Darkside007(ME)---i am sending the link of my videos taken from chaturbate.com.
i never agreed to share the videos taken from your site
please help me to remove this asap

ON 11th of March-My room was banned

darkside007(ME)--why my room is banned ?
chaturbate --->>Dear darkside007,

darkside007 - You were flagged for not showing your face on cam. We have lifted the ban, but please show your face on cam.
This is to confirm that you are the person on the passport that was sent to us for age verification. Thank you for your cooperation.
Thank you,
Support

darkside007(ME)--Dear Chaturbate Support,

With reference to your email, enclosed attachments include scan copy of my
passport which I have submitted for age verfication along with photo of my
passport holding next to my face. I have enclosed screenshot of my room
"darkside007" broadcasting with my face for your verfication.

I assure you that my room "darkside007" is fully under my use and control.
No one other than myself is using my chaturbate user id for broadcasting.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Darkside007

Chaturbate --Dear darkside007,

We have unbanned your account, to avoid future inconveniences, we recommend that you show your face on cam from time to time you just need to show it for a few second then you can hide your face again.

We recommend either showing your face on cam when you first start camming or when you log off so avoid future flaggings of an unverified performer.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.
Thank you,
Support

darkside007(ME)-Dear Chaturbate Support
my room is still banned , banned has not been removed yet

thanks and best regards
Darkside007

Chaturbate--Dear darkside007,

Thank you for showing your face - your account has been released.
Remember, please show your face from time to time to avoid being
flagged for banning. Thanks, and have fun!
Thank you,
Support

Darkside007(ME)--Dear Chaturbate Support,

I am simply amazed and dissapointed after recieving such email from chaturbate.

I have broadcasting on chaturbate for more than 2 years by now. At present I have around approx more than 42,000 followers on my chaturbate id "darkside007". Do you think it's very simple to shift or inform all my 42,000 followers if in case I create new chaturbate id!

I'm Sorry to say that if Support Team of Chaturbate is unable to resolve my issue being a chaturbate broadcaster, without providing any particular or specific reason along with proof then I think chaturbate needs to shut down it service.

I would simply not recommend others to avail any kind of service being offered by chaturbate.

Regards,

Darkside007

Darkside007-Dear Chaturbate Support,

Please clarify which terms of service I may have violated as I have already not done broadcasting for the past 2-3 weeks. It can be checked easily from my "last broadcast" status.

Also I'm not a new user of chaturbate. I am well aware about the terms and conditions of chaturbate but since I have not done broadcasting, there is no reason as to why my account has been terminated with chaturbate live cam community.

cahturbate/shirley-Dear darkside007,

You've been banned for pretending to broadcast with your sister. This is against our TOS and not allowed.
-Shirley
Twitter.com/Chaturbate

darkside007(ME)-Dear chaturbate support,

but i have never done couple show on my cam .

thanks and regards
darkside007

caaturbate/shirley-
You continue to claim broadcast with sister, you've been warned multiple times.
Incest or the fantasy of incest is NOT allowed and against our TOS.
We can not release this account.
-Shirley
Twitter.com/Chaturbate

Darkside007(ME)-Dear Chaturbate Support,

Please clarify which terms of service I may have violated as I have already
not done broadcasting for the past 2-3 weeks. It can be checked easily from
my "last broadcast" status.

Also I'm not a new user of chaturbate. I am well aware about the terms and
conditions of chaturbate but since I have not done broadcasting, there is
no reason as to why my account has been terminated with chaturbate live cam
community.

Regards,

Darkside007

Chaturbate/shirley-
You need to upload the proper age verification forms to your own profile. I can not do it for you.
-Shirley
Twitter.com/Chaturbate

darkside007(ME)-- but i have never done couple show from my id ,why you guys want me to submit another id ?

chaturbate/shirley-Dear darkside007,

Please note the performer has been banned permanently. Thanks for understanding.
Thank you,
Support

ITS BEEN MORE THAN ONE MONTH THEY HAVE NOT RELEASED MY ACCOUNT -EVEN THEY BAN MY ANOTHER ACCOUNT (sanjayritika4u) FOR NO VALID REASON.

I M JOBLESS
NEED TO PAY LOAN
SO MANY OTHER THINGS
I AM SO DISAPPOINTED AND FEEL GUILTY TO REGISTER CONTENT REMOVAL REQUEST TO CHATURBATE.COM
which other camsites have you been using over the past month?

"a crying cat catches nothing" :cat:

• Helpful!
Reactions: Puffin
i am not crying just telling what happened to me like others

you did both.
I didn't quote the 'just telling' part of your post, I quoted the part after it where you were done telling what happened to you and started complaining about needing money. (rest assured Chaturbate will not base any decisions on feeling pity for you, so this is really not relevant if you're just informing others about CB).

if you haven't been able to cam on CB for over a month, and camming was a good income for you before CB banned you. Have you been working on one of the other cam sites for the past month? you're a cis female, right? you have virtually every other cam site to choose from.

you said you were JOBLESS and you said you DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW. two obvious options are:
1. get a job.
2. join another cam site and continue camming.

you can keep trying to fight the CB situation you're in, but in the mean time it sounds like you really NEED to do something productive.

@punker barbie posted some really useful stuff here
Everyone at Chaturbate does understand that it may appear like we impose bans on a whim, but I assure you that is not the case. Before anyone is banned based on their looks, the steps I noted are done and usually long before the actual ban is enacted. So when the model is notified, it's only after the report is made and the stream and associated photos are reviewed--and that isn't just done once!

I understand the frustration of any of our broadcasters that find themselves in this situation--really, everyone at Chaturbate does understand and we don't take these steps lightly. I do ask that everyone please remember that if Chaturbate did not take the steps necessary to conform to the entire 18 U.S.C. 2257 edict (especially section A, which @snowwolf87 was kind enough to post and which plays a big part in these types of decisions), there would be no Chaturbate for our broadcasters to cam on now or to cam on in the future. This is not just a business decision that we make lightly or for only our company's good, it's one we make for the thousands of other broadcasters who also use our site.

I'm sorry, but regarding the comment that most broadcasters that Chaturbate has age verified but later have their accounts locked for looking underage are not paid--that is false. Those discussions take place out of the public eye, in forum DMs or by email from me or customer service and noone will likely ever see the actual results on cam forums, because noone seems to feel the need to post outcomes when they are happy with the result. ;)

Well that just bizarre that they insist you show your face, I know of 2 models who have never shown their faces, and Lana (wax) alway hid her face behind a mask, cold that get yout banned?...and with the amount of video theft and copying can you blame them.
I got a shock when I google my CB user name! I told a young female friend on CB about camvideos.me... she freaked out and has not been back on cam since.
Darkside007, hope you find another site and get your income back.
Craig.

Reactions: rstanton
Chaturbate is absolutely rediculous. Got my boyfriend and I verified, kicked off in the middle of a broadcast with over 2000 people. Had to resend both our I.d's about 15 times (not kidding) after that. One of the messages I got when denied was "passport contains paper pages" like WHAT?? Hilarious!! Finally got accepted after emailing support about that one but too afraid to cam there now after reading all the horror stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.