AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wii U

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kchrpm

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 4, 2010
Nintendo's new console! There are a bunch of more official tease videos and tech demos from Nintendo, but Ubisoft had a couple of games running on hardware that show it off best. Coming out in 2012, no pricing info given.

They have all of the system specs for it available on their E3 section of the site! It's a pretty awesome piece of tech and it's supposed to be what the Wii originally was before Nintendo made fuck-loads of money with it to the point that they got so arrogant that they got this mindset of "Since this thing is making us an obscene amount of money, we don't have to do a damn thing!"

I already pre-ordered the Playstation Vita though! $250 for a Wi-Fi version isn't a very bad price point if I do say so myself, and God of War as well as Twisted Metal creator David Jaffe agrees with me on this :D

It looks interesting enough, but I hate the name, same goes for the PS Vita.

It won't stop me from buying one, if I ever get enough money to do so is another matter.

morment said:
It looks interesting enough, but I hate the name, same goes for the PS Vita.

It won't stop me from buying one, if I ever get enough money to do so is another matter.
At least the name for Playstation Vita actually means something! And it's the 2nd letter in the Greek alphabet, and it means "life" in Greek!

The Wii U is just an absolutely very ridiculous and stupid name that somebody at Nintendo came up with because of their arrogance that they still have left over from the Wii selling over a shitload of units to the point that everybody has one!

Keithy said:
Pretty sure it's Latin that Vita means life. Also it's usually Beta for the Greek letter.
:thumbleft:

I was actually interested in the Wii U, then I found out something- only one person can use the new controller, everyone else uses wiimotes. They aren't going to sell the controller separately , so if yours messes up- yeah gl with that.

Keithy said:
Pretty sure it's Latin that Vita means life. Also it's usually Beta for the Greek letter.

Either way we are only buying systems based on their names. Why would I buy a Wii U? I mean that's not as cool or as meaningful as Vita. Geez guys let's talk about what really counts: whether the system name MEANS anything!

I got fooled into getting a Wii 6 years ago. I don't know if I'm going to make the same mistake with the Wii U. Nintendo has great first party games and that's about it.

nerdguy said:
I was actually interested in the Wii U, then I found out something- only one person can use the new controller, everyone else uses wiimotes. They aren't going to sell the controller separately , so if yours messes up- yeah gl with that.

links?

Status
Not open for further replies.