AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Will this get me banned?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2016
Hey guys/girls, I need to ask you all a question as a lot of googling hasn't found me the answer.

I was recently in a private show with a model and her friend and one of the models boyfriends came in the room and started to join while still on cam. I know MFC is very strict about m/f camming so I want to know if I will be banned for this or just the model?

I had been in there for about 900 tokens before he interrupted and joined in. I know it's not a very smart thing to have done continuing but when the blood isn't in your brain you don't really think clearly enough to say stop.
I'm not particularly worried about the ban but I have spent thousands of dollars on this website and don't really want to loose all my legitimate privates for something that was pretty much out of my hands.

Sorry if this is the wrong section, seemed the most appropriate place to put this.

Thank you

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
I absolutely do not think MFC should/will penalize YOU for a rule that the model broke, so you should be fine. :)

What they said. I'll also add the likelihood of her getting banned for this is low. Usually a ban for this occurs when it's in public and a lot of people are there. Someone takes a screenshot and emails support.

Since it was just you and it was in a private that's less likely to occur.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Booty_4U
The only way I can see that you might get banned is if you were encouraging it. Saying things like, "Is there a man there whose dick you can suck?" or "Bring your boyfriend on cam! It'll be ok!" or once he was on there, "Yeah! Now have him eat her ass while you ride him!"

But like Jerry said, the likelihood of her being banned after the fact is slim. Usually they get banned during the act.

Status
Not open for further replies.