AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wire Transfer to Chaturbate Problem.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 4, 2017
To explain, on 6-27-17 I did a wire transfer to Chaturbate. This is my 4th time doing a wire transfer and since 6-27-17 I've done two more. This one time was a little different since I went through a 3rd party rather than my bank, "Western Union" in this case.

I got confirmation from WU on July 3rd that it was completed and deposited in their bank. I figured today I would get confirmation since the 4th was a holiday. Today I was expecting the confirmation but instead I got a confirmation of a transfer that I did after this. I called customer support and was quickly told that they do not accept WU transfers. I'm currently waiting a call back.

I'm a bit discouraged, since no where on the site I've found this little bit of information, am I missing something? As anyone had similar problem or has seen this written anywhere?

Yes. Username is kriticaltaco

Customer support just mentioned that western union wasn't accepted but it was set up just like a bank transfer. It just has me concerned and maybe I'm being overtly worried.

Thank you for your help and time.

Status
Not open for further replies.