AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wire transfers failed multiple times

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2022
Hello,

So far I had 3 wire transfers being returned and no explanation from Chaturbate.
My bank claims CB made the request for the funds to be returned and since their customer service likes to give semi-robotic answers that don't ever explain what is happening and why, I have decided to change my bank, thinking maybe the bank is at fault.
After had opened another bank account, a wire transfer was issued on October 5 and this time they received the wire transfer confirmation but the funds were never actually deposited. My bank then tried contacting them and to this day, no response.
E-mailing Shirley at shirley@chaturbate.com was no luck so I am creating this post here.
I am starting to think they are withholding payments and that I must resort to taking legal action.

@punker barbie

Bonjour, j'ai le même problème, tous mes paiements ont été retournés depuis mon compte bancaire !! Avez-vous trouvé une solution ? Je pense que chaturbate est une arnaque et je pense également recourir à une action en justice.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.