AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Withdrawal fees Paxum vs. ePayments?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 2017
I just got verified with paxum, but the withdrawal fees seem alot... $50 for wire transfer and $5 for ACH transfer, but ACH isn't available in my country (Australia). It has withdrawal to credit card as well, but doesn't mention the fees and I only have a debit card. I'm wondering if epayments is better to withdraw funds with, or has less fees? I'm not verified with epayments yet but will wait if they're better.

Anyone else from Australia have any tips on who to go with?

paxum can make wire transfer usd currency 50usd fees
sepa (europe) epayments only 0,60usd fees but they convert usd-->eur... if euro is 1,20 they change 1,25...
if you withdraw more then 2.000usd and your bank have usd better paxum
my bank have usd account so i pay 50usd every wire transfer and my bank convert usd-->eur without fees

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: charlene_arthur
no i have make wire transfer with paxum to my bank usd-->usd 5.000usd 5.000usd 50usd fees
with epayments you send usd but start eur and change rate is 3% ....
with my bank i change live trading forex without fees
if now eur/usd is 1.20 epayments change 1,25
i'm not wrong, check your wire epayments ->your bank

NOW eur/usd 1,1970 epayments change 1,22
go check

no i have make wire transfer with paxum to my bank usd-->usd 5.000usd 5.000usd 50usd fees
You are wrong.
Stop telling people wrong info.
E payments has NO 1.25 rate!
It has the same rate than paxum.
Look at the rate in my picture..

Attachments

• 931EB253-DC31-4958-9047-2F745969DF73.jpeg
    931EB253-DC31-4958-9047-2F745969DF73.jpeg
    65.1 KB · Views: 16
i'm not wrong, check your wire epayments ->your bank

NOW eur/usd 1,1970 epayments change 1,22
go check

• Sorry to hear that.
Not true. People shouldn’t even read what you say... You didn’t even use Epayments and you always write wrong info.
https://gyazo.com/07a7948496e168f60080abb96e3098cc
07a7948496e168f60080abb96e3098cc
https://gyazo.com/dbbc82313bca04c72f4bb515a0f245dd 1,1974
so? go check!
you do not have the truth in your mouth
fineco eur/usd multicurrency have no fees, spread eur/usd trading convert in 30 second block rate

I gave you my transfer screenshot IT IS TRUE not your wrong info.
It’s been days and days you just write wrong things about epayments. You even told us it was a scam and it doesn’t work.
And you know what? You told it before even sending 1 cent thru epayments or paxum just to try it IN PERSON!
You are not a trustworthy member. You keep saying things but you didn’t even send 1 euro with Epayments yet!

Look at the OFFICIAL screenshot from Epayments and stop confusing other models.

Attachments

• E6C03281-EA20-4E2C-9008-7A5CC728D174.jpeg
    E6C03281-EA20-4E2C-9008-7A5CC728D174.jpeg
    118.2 KB · Views: 15
infact you wrong.... they apply 0,8136, the real rate is 0,8350 now
the numbers are important
math is an exact science

open eyes
maybe you don't know how much you earn and how much you convert

infact you wrong.... they apply 0,8136, the real rate is 0,8350 now
the numbers are important
math is an exact science
Are you kidding me?? NO payment service apply the real stock exchange rate!
No bank, no payment site.
Everybody uses lower rate FCP was using it too.
You told before a bull...t about epayments saying their euro-dollar convertion rate is 1.25...
I gave you the proof you are wrong.
Please stop writing fake news!
You know what makes me laugh? You crying like a child in the dark in other topic searching for help because you don’t know how to get your money but here your fake that you are an expert...

read number 1,974 - 1,2288
open eyes
You didn’t even send 1 euro with epayments!
It’s ridiculous!
Go to the other topic where you cry asking other models for help because YOU STILL DON’T know how to get your money.
First get it, then talk. Otherwise it’s just bad trolling and confusing models who is searching for real help and not fake news.

When ever a wire takes place, we should consider a wire fee, currency conversion, and a possible fee for the corresponding banks that pass the funds, what the boring lingo calls a landing fee. In addition, your own bank can also charge a fee for the conversion.
Given my years in payments, and after long chat sessions with Mumbai based coders from Google who would examine every cent, (they will wear you out after 90 seconds Pallino), I know this much. Withdrawal has fees, and even if a bank says they have no currency conversion fee, they simply include it in the rate.
No reason to go battling the Gomorrah over this topic :)

number are number
1,1974 is not the same of 1,2288
she say no
she can take amount of usd start, she can take amount of eur arrive
usd start / eur arrive .... give a number.... !

number are number
she say no
Numbers are numbers?
Let’s see.... you told a lie saying Epayments currency rate is 1,25. Now go tell yourself “numbers are numbers”.
I gave you the proof you are wrong so instead of just saying “sorry” you changed your mind with other number but....none of your news are direct info from Epayments.
It’s been days and days you are doing this, writing wrong info in more than one thread.

I use paxum and epayments and every 100 dollars i get more euro with Epayments than Paxum ( 4,5 euro more).
When i’ll withdraw 10000 euro is a big difference.

number are number
she say no
When you throw numbers without a narrative, you’re just creating a smoke screen with a sparse explanation. What was the original currency for example, how many withdrawals and stations it went through, and how many conversions, are just some of the factors.I don’t expect you to tell it here, it’s a forum. At the end of the day, an e-wallet does not decide the market rate, it only follows it.

When you throw numbers without a narrative, you’re just creating a smoke screen with a sparse explanation. What was the original currency for example, how many withdrawals and stations it went through, and how many conversions, are just some of the factors.I don’t expect you to tell it here, it’s a forum. At the end of the day, an e-wallet does not decide the market rate, it only follows it.
Great question Dan!
We should use only direct info from providers and not rumours from not autorized sources.
Pallino said days ago Epayments doesn’t work and it was working great and still works ( just in EUR outgoing transfers not in USD)...
That’s why i say she’s not a trustworhy user because she talks even when she doesn’t know for sure...

Great question Dan!
We should use only direct info from providers and not rumours from not autorized sources.
Pallino said days ago Epayments doesn’t work and it was working great and still works ( just in EUR outgoing transfers not in USD)...
That’s why i say she’s not a trustworhy user because she talks even when she doesn’t know for sure...
I think we should only address someone’s argument, and not judge anyone’s character, especially after the month we all had. In addition fees are not the only reason to use any service. Speed, precision, support, and clarity are more important to any brand if you ask me.
My ideal is that a payment solution should be a side topic, while models are busy exploring conversions, increasing followers, and nurturing the connection to their fans. That’s at least what I learned until the fiasco:)

After a horrible month we all had it’s important to write only real info from direct sources and not rumours.
Lots of models are still loking for the best payment provider so they should see real and helpful info and real fees not somebody’s imagination.
Saying one provider is cheaper than the other when it’s not true can make us loose a lot of money and waste time.

Reactions: NotYou
After a horrible month we all had it’s important to write only real info from direct sources and not rumours.
Lots of models are still loking for the best payment provider so they should see real and helpful info and real fees not somebody’s imagination.
Saying one provider is cheaper than the other when it’s not true can make us loose a lot of money and waste time.
I hear you, and no answer fits them all. It depends on how many websites you work with, which ones, where you are located, and payment periods, to name but a few. Maybe there’s a model who prefers to wait a few weeks and pay less? What about Canada? People are testing the waters in order to see what works best for them, and some decide to troll us on the way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.