AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

within 30 days

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2015
so what is this mfc change going on with profiles, i notice even mine simply says within 30 days? instead of its usual login accuracy. if i recall correctly, profiles tell time as it is in your home location and token usage/chatlogs display mfc server time {west coast usa} basically. that's a pet peeve of mine and probably many others, but back to the question at hand.

is this the new layout, is there going to be an option to toggle it as sort of a privacy setting?
just wondering, as i try to keep track of when the model i frequent is online. up until now, the login times and using private gallery to see if she landed and pvt's was a good source for peace of mind.

"last updated" is still being displayed accurately, by the way

Reactions: Jillybean
It was confusing in the case that models logged in to do pm etc but didn't go on cam. I doubt any toggle will become available. What exactly is the benefit of knowing the last login time?

I think they made the change for privacy issues.

i try to keep track of when the model i frequent is online.

Surely if you enjoy her so much, you follow her on Twitter or any other social media where she may post when she's getting on cam.... or you could ask when she's usually on, or look at her schedule on her profile if she has one?

she's a studio girl and keeps a pretty consistent schedule. i'm actually working a shift i know doesn't overlap hers. :dead: like i said, for me it's just a sort of peace of mind thing for when i can't log on or i'm ---- tired and she's working extra or odd hours.. sometimes she tells me, sometimes no. she really is a sweet heart

and again, just really wondering what they are intending to do with it. if they leave it at "within 30 days" that was really only ever helpful in seeing if a cam model practically quit or not

so what is this mfc change going on with profiles, i notice even mine simply says within 30 days? instead of its usual login accuracy. if i recall correctly, profiles tell time as it is in your home location and token usage/chatlogs display mfc server time {west coast usa} basically. that's a pet peeve of mine and probably many others, but back to the question at hand.

is this the new layout, is there going to be an option to toggle it as sort of a privacy setting?
just wondering, as i try to keep track of when the model i frequent is online. up until now, the login times and using private gallery to see if she landed and pvt's was a good source for peace of mind.

"last updated" is still being displayed accurately, by the way

I would suggest checking out the MyCamGirl site which tracks log ins and times. I do this for some models I follow for mathematical purposes.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Sevrin
Status
Not open for further replies.