AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Womanly Needs

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2010
I've been wondering this for a little while. Does anyone really still cam and have shows when they're having their monthly , er, um, problems? For the record, this is NOT something that turns me on at the least. I'm just curious if any of you have any sort of what precautions you all have while this is going on in your insides.

Thank god I don't have to worry about this.
and Thank god for birth control. Ladies the Mirena's where its at.
Lasts about 3 years without any periods!

A while ago I did a Skype show while I was on a light period - the guy said he didn't mind it at all, so I went ahead with the pussy play.

I pretty much just talk and stuff while clothed and if I'm taken private or group I'll make sure they know. I wear tampons, but if it's heavy a pad and thus a panty as well... If it's not as bad I'll just strip fully with a tampon in, but I avoid any pussy play. And I have the most irregular cycle ever - I've gone for up to six months without a period, and I've had heavy ones that last for up to two months nonstop, and sometimes I have it regular at about a week per month.

jebbaz said:
Period time if perfect time for clothed chat with your regulars.

^ this is pretty much what I do.
One of my regulars even enjoyed being the guy who
announced I was on my period everytime someone would beg
to see something. :lol:

AmbrosiaCer said:
A while ago I did a Skype show while I was on a light period - the guy said he didn't mind it at all, so I went ahead with the pussy play.

I pretty much just talk and stuff while clothed and if I'm taken private or group I'll make sure they know. I wear tampons, but if it's heavy a pad and thus a panty as well... If it's not as bad I'll just strip fully with a tampon in, but I avoid any pussy play. And I have the most irregular cycle ever - I've gone for up to six months without a period, and I've had heavy ones that last for up to two months nonstop, and sometimes I have it regular at about a week per month.

Same here...I hate when I go thru the "skip" stage, cause it can skip 1-6 months. When I was younger my mom thought it was a sign of a major issue, but all my OBGYNs say I'm normal with an abnormal hormone cycle and slightly higher testosterone LOL sooo GRRRRRRRR :mrgreen:

jebbaz said:
Period time if perfect time for clothed chat with your regulars.
this as well as you can promote fun things like raffles, goofin off, playin video games, baking, dartboards lol

I might enjoy the clothed chat a bit more than some members, but personally I like to see the girl's fashion outside of their normal MFC staples. (IE bra and panties or lingerie)
Figures. Most members fantasize about having sex with their favorite models.... I think about going shopping with them.

Reactions: missholly
jebbaz said:
I might enjoy the clothed chat a bit more than some members, but personally I like to see the girl's fashion outside of their normal MFC staples. (IE bra and panties or lingerie)
Figures. Most members fantasize about having sex with their favorite models.... I think about going shopping with them.

You and I need to shop then. My personal style is fun to shop for! LOLITA!

Okay, so if it's really bad (heavy) either I take time off or if I need to be online and camming to reach my token goal for the pay period, then I'll come online but just not to privates. I might do a raffle or just sit and chat oh AND titties tend to be bigger during that time anyway... so what better time to show them right?!

If it's a light, I will still come online. When it comes to privates, if you are really concerned you can always let guys know or joke about it. I mean us women are supposed to be more horny that time of the month so some guys might even like it? But if not there are ways around it as someone mentioned here I think like tampons or i heard about some kinda cup you can insert?

Okay there IS one definite NO NO during this time for me....

NO USED PANTIES FOR SALE lol that would be a disaster!

Oh, one last thing... I am on the pill and a few months ago I switched to Seasonale™ . You take the pill for 3 months straight and then stop for a week and get your period. So only 4 periods a year, awesome if your a camgirl. I am not a fan of anything that completely stops my period from coming (even though I know it's probably just as safe) ... it's just a personal preference thing. As much as I despise my period I still like her popping in once in a while to say hello, make sure all is good lol. So anyway I figure this pill is the best of both worlds. You don't have to deal with your period every month but she still pops in for a visit 4 times a year.

(And you were worried about this one :p )

LOL Sevrin . Love the bit about the blue liquid.

I've usually used it as a downtime. Being an introvert, I need a certain amount of me-time. Also, my pussy gets real sensitive, and irritated way too easily to use tampons. And, camming has never been as fun without the random flashes.

However, someone point out a new thing I'm going to try this time around. I'll still need Mon and Tues off, but I will hopefully be able to cam Wed and Thurs. We'll find out next week :p

I pop a tampon up there and push the string inside, then I continue to work through it. I avoid privates then too, even more than when I'm not on.

I had trouble recently where I couldn't use tampons and that was money making hell for me! I couldn't even take my panties off for three weeks.

I still hop on. I might take the first day or two off because I suffer from dysmenorrhea (medical term for extreme uterine pain during menstruation) and I stay in bed during that time, but once I'm feeling up to moving around, I'll just do what the other girls do re: tampon, and just take it easy on the toys. No biggie, guys don't even need to know. lol

Totally agree Lily. I have endometriosis so that time can be incredibly painful. When it is not I focus on raffles and public chat. In fact most my regulars know my schedule LOL

jebbaz said:
I adore this about you lol... i wanna shop now dammit my thing is school girl skirts and semi goth industrial as well as corsets...LOVE corsets

I don't think periods are nasty. Granted, I don't think they're hot either.

But I do still like to masturbate. I mean, our clit isn't bleeding.

Me and a few other girls just cut the string and shove a tampon up all the way. Then we can play with our clit, lips, and ass. Generally guys don't mind if we feel like anal; even if they don't know we can't fuck the other hole.

And if you think Anal isn't gross... well then it's kind of backwards if you think periods are gross. Anal is much more dirty as far as germs go.

AlexLady said:
And if you think Anal isn't gross... well then it's kind of backwards if you think periods are gross. Anal is much more dirty as far as germs go.

Anal is gross, it's just more degrading to women and tight.

Keithy said:
Anal is gross, it's just more degrading to women and tight.
Uhm, if handled carefully, it's neither gross nor do I see how it's degrading if your partner enjoys it and is willing.

On something a little closer to the original topic: I was once involved with a woman who's libido actually went up a couple notches during her 'time of the month.' Normal sex became, with a little foresight, a little more than normal for us. I'll admit to be kind of curious how some of you ladies experience that time, and what you and your partners are willing to do with it.

TwistedPair said:
On something a little closer to the original topic: I was once involved with a woman who's libido actually went up a couple notches during her 'time of the month.' Normal sex became, with a little foresight, a little more than normal for us. I'll admit to be kind of curious how some of you ladies experience that time, and what you and your partners are willing to do with it.

I am more horny at this time too, but I wonder if it's because usually I'm not having sex for a week, so I want it more :think:

My man could not give a feck about periods, will even go down, only on the clit.

Status
Not open for further replies.