AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Women visiting cam sites?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2022
I've been wondering how do models feel about this? Are you ok with it or would you really rather she didn't go in your room?

I'm asking because I was curious last weekend and went looking around on a site checking out various rooms. I saw someone who was very appealing and lurked for a bit so then I registered (with a neutral username) and bought some tokens to tip with and joined in the room conversation and came back the next night and it was really a lot of fun all around, especially when she and the room realised that I was brand new from a comical misunderstanding which she loved.

The thing is, I feel awkward now.

I went in neutral because I didn't want to be hit on by pervs and I really don't want to take the focus off of a model by being there. I totally get it that her income is from guys and that it's her place of business. And I'm nervous that If I were to drop in from time to time that I'd slip in a careless moment. So I don't know if I should just call it a one-off?

I'd be grateful for advice about What do you think I should do?

I'm nervous that If I were to drop in from time to time that I'd slip in a careless moment.

What's the worst that could happen?

If you're not bringing regular attention to being a woman, it's not a big deal. To be brutally honest, I would not believe someone if they came into my room saying they're a woman, because I've had too many viewers pretending to be, and I think most camgirls feel the same way as me. (I've seen some camboys believe the viewers who say they're women, but I think this is a matter of wanting it to be real than accepting the odds of it being a man)

What's the worst that could happen?

If you're not bringing regular attention to being a woman, it's not a big deal. To be brutally honest, I would not believe someone if they came into my room saying they're a woman, because I've had too many viewers pretending to be, and I think most camgirls feel the same way as me. (I've seen some camboys believe the viewers who say they're women, but I think this is a matter of wanting it to be real than accepting the odds of it being a man)

You're right. It's not hurting anyone. It's not much different from going to a bar or coffeehouse with a guitarist that you like. I guess I'm just overthinking and anxious.

Thank you so much!

I think it's fine to visit, so long as you do not cross the line of mentioning if you are a performer (except maybe privately to that performer if you wanted to, but different people are going to feel different ways about it ya know?) or drawing attention away from the focus of the room, whoever is on the screen. Otherwise, you are just any other viewer so I wouldn't worry too much about it! The same etiquette applies to you as to anyone else there.

Lots of men pretend to be women, so I don't think the performer would believe you if you said it publically. As far as whether you're welcome, I would imagine so. Especially if the model is listed as Bi. I think quite a few of us have female clients. Not as many as males, but they do exist. Usually, the real women tend not to be so open about it though. The guys who are larping women tend to be really open about "being women" right off the bat. Then it quickly progresses to their Lesbian sex fantasies.

When I was a naive new cam model I had a guy LARP for months that he was my female pen pal in England. He told me his name was Shelly and had me sucked in with all of his life "problems" and that she was just 20 and having issues with her parents. Then he sent a picture of himself in a dress after months. It was a 60 (or so) y/o male dressed up like Mary Poppins. Full wig, cosplay dress, all of it. He didn't even bother to shave. It was odd. But that kind of thing happens a lot.

From time to time visitors enter my room who claim to be women. My profile says I'm bisexual (this is true, although I haven't had much real-life experience).
One of these visitors miscalculated, exposing herself by sending "her" photos, in fact, a photo of a famous erotic model. Then it became clear that there sitting impostor!😄
The second "lady" each time visiting me, left a photo of "herself" - and each time the photos belonged to completely different women! Another charmer turned on the camera and I saw for sure a man in pink robes with makeup and a wig...When I was already completely convinced that there was not a single female member on the site, I had a private in which the person on the other end assured me that she was a woman, I agreed with her belief, and mentally told myself - well, yes, yeah, of course! suddenly got a camera from her... and you know what? I really saw a woman! It was a beautiful middle-aged blonde woman with amazing natural breasts! We got a pretty nice private, although I probably looked very surprised at first!
Now I don't try to figure out who is really there. After all, webcams are a fantasy world! If they tell me that there is a woman, then I will think, imagine and fantasize with her as with a woman.
Although I must admit that with girls I can be a little embarrassed!🙈

Lots of men pretend to be women, so I don't think the performer would believe you if you said it publically. As far as whether you're welcome, I would imagine so. Especially if the model is listed as Bi. I think quite a few of us have female clients. Not as many as males, but they do exist. Usually, the real women tend not to be so open about it though. The guys who are larping women tend to be really open about "being women" right off the bat. Then it quickly progresses to their Lesbian sex fantasies.

I didn't think about men posing as women before but that doesn't really surprise me. And I would fully agree that women visiting camsites are not going to want to advertise - for obvious reasons.

When I was a naive new cam model I had a guy LARP for months that he was my female pen pal in England. He told me his name was Shelly and had me sucked in with all of his life "problems" and that she was just 20 and having issues with her parents. Then he sent a picture of himself in a dress after months. It was a 60 (or so) y/o male dressed up like Mary Poppins. Full wig, cosplay dress, all of it. He didn't even bother to shave. It was odd. But that kind of thing happens a lot.

Wow! My experience doesn't compare with yours but when I was in HS, I was in an online women's group and there was a guy who was a crossdresser, at least online - nothing shady, sissy was just his thing - and he openly offered to do house chores and I jokingly said I don't know about you ironing my clothes and he assured me that he would take extra special care. It was funny and harmless, you understand.

Thank you for the moral support :h:

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
I think it's fine to visit, so long as you do not cross the line of mentioning if you are a performer (except maybe privately to that performer if you wanted to, but different people are going to feel different ways about it ya know?) or drawing attention away from the focus of the room, whoever is on the screen. Otherwise, you are just any other viewer so I wouldn't worry too much about it! The same etiquette applies to you as to anyone else there.

I should think that a model would be especially concerned about not steeping on toes!

I'm bi in person but in my cam room I'm the only vagina that will be the center of attention. I've had people put in private tip notes they are female which I don't mind at all. Even if 9/10 they're males pretending. If the female user is under the radar and not trying to distract by saying things like "my pussy is so wet" etc I'm fine with it. The moment they try to shift attention with the room to themselves and the idea another woman is in the room then I ban.

When I visit cam models, I use a different account with a neutral name. I tip and they usually have no idea I'm not a dude. Normally never even try to let them know in private tip notes etc. Don't want to make anyone uncomfortable. She gets tokens and I showed appreciation. I've tipped models on here and they have no idea I did it 🤣.

I think just about everyone has a similar idea as me, I'd hang with and tip but not mention that I'm a woman - and my other lesbian friends who watch cam models do the same thing - just play it stealth and friendly. There were a few times I'd jump in on some besties who were live streaming and they didn't mind if I was on my camming account so long as I was tipping and keeping the room flowing/centered on them and their goals, etc. But I think if it's not someone you know, it probably doesn't need to be announced. I think it all depends, but ultimately, it's clear you only have good intentions and that counts :inlove:

• Hugs
Reactions: ArcticKitty
i dont care what gender a member is, as long as they are paying and being respectful. talk about your genitals all you want, just be sure to pay me to give a fuck about it. equality bb. do i believe members when they tell me they are female? no. i dont even believe if one tells me they are a specific model. even if i personally know them.

i think its best to try to stay anonymous and not to get annoyed if models assume your gender.

I did/do exactly that :) Neural name, tip here and there to show my appreciation, chat lightly with the model and a couple of regulars who act like gentlemen and play/treat a few hands of blackjack. I very fortunately found a model and room with a vibe that's fun and comfortable. It's really light and lighthearted entertainment for me.

And I do feel more comfortable now that I realise that complimenting a model on her earrings isn't going to out me to the room. :)

And I do feel more comfortable now that I realise that complimenting a model on her earrings isn't going to out me to the room. :)
personally love getting compliments on my style than my physical appearance. those hold more weight for sure.

I have tipped models and watched their shows... I am friendly and respectful, I dont mention being a woman... I dont care what gender someone is as long as they are respectful and pay if they want a show to see things.

And I do feel more comfortable now that I realise that complimenting a model on her earrings isn't going to out me to the room.
I think you're just socially anxious. If someone were to freak out to you on a compliment that for whatever reason lands wrong, that's their problem, not yours, tbh.

Edit: Also, I don't think it outs you to the room. I can't imagine what would. The only comment that would out you would be if you specifically reference your genitals, having something biologically in common with the camgirl, or something like that. Earrings/jewelry are not a problem.

personally love getting compliments on my style than my physical appearance. those hold more weight for sure.

Absolutely! And I don't think it was _too_ girly when we briefly talked about earring designs that look great but catch and snag like a herringbone chain!

:D

Last edited:
Reactions: sex_addicted_artist
@KMH, you're right about the socially anxious but the earring complement - yes, I actually made it - was just a "for instance" example that came to mind. I'm not worried about it anymore though, thank you. Someone who occasionally visits someone's room, appreciates the view and conversation and shows that appreciation isn't going to be on anyone's radar.

The earring thing is totally not outing. There are guys who will compliment all kinds of things too! Your secret is safe haha. I think my favorite atypical compliment was from someone who said something about my eyebrows. Yes notice those brows bb. 😏

As a new camgirl, I've read on several platforms that you should get on and watch other girls. I found out quickly that most models (on MFC, at least) have the option clicked to not allow other models into their rooms, I also have this option set. So I decided to make a normal user profile and buy tokens to watch and tip other girls to get a feel for different styles of camming. I felt super weird about it up until reading through this thread. My main thought was "these models obviously don't want other models in their rooms so I feel like I'm invading their privacy." Mind you I never draw attention to myself or mention that I'm aa girl, I tip, and conversate with the model and other users in the room. But the others who replied in this thread are right! As long as you're not taking the attention from the model, you're just another person in their room! Just act how you want people to act in your room ♡

As a new camgirl, I've read on several platforms that you should get on and watch other girls. I found out quickly that most models (on MFC, at least) have the option clicked to not allow other models into their rooms, I also have this option set. So I decided to make a normal user profile and buy tokens to watch and tip other girls to get a feel for different styles of camming. I felt super weird about it up until reading through this thread. My main thought was "these models obviously don't want other models in their rooms so I feel like I'm invading their privacy." Mind you I never draw attention to myself or mention that I'm aa girl, I tip, and conversate with the model and other users in the room. But the others who replied in this thread are right! As long as you're not taking the attention from the model, you're just another person in their room! Just act how you want people to act in your room ♡
Yes, that's legit market research in a way that's actually helpful to the model and certainly not intrusive! :)

I registered and acted the way you described. I first went to MFC a little over two weeks ago out of curiosity after I was here at AFC. It felt a little like urban exploring only with a risque thrill and feeling weird at the same time.
I've been back a few times since but the novelty has kind of faded for me.

Reactions: karalynn1
Status
Not open for further replies.