AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wondering if anyone can help me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone answered the original question? ive been seeing a few complaints about payoneer, mostly on their CS not responding on time and being hard to get on the phone.
starting to fear having my payments set with them.
i have also paxum, and as far as ive seen, there are no complaints anywhere.
anyone knows if payoneer is reliable and what about paxum?
also, im not on streamate, but if her account is is active on payoneer, why in the hell would streamate hold her money?

Reactions: LadyLuna
has anyone answered the original question? ive been seeing a few complaints about payoneer, mostly on their CS not responding on time and being hard to get on the phone.
starting to fear having my payments set with them.
i have also paxum, and as far as ive seen, there are no complaints anywhere.
anyone knows if payoneer is reliable and what about paxum?
also, im not on streamate, but if her account is is active on payoneer, why in the hell would streamate hold her money?
I have never gotten paid through Paxum or Payoneer, but I know through friends Payoneer is very fast, good payouts. I heard about Payoneer because I was complaining that direct deposit takes too long (lol) and my friend was telling me how much she loves Payoneer and how fast it is. If you search "Paxum" or "Payoneer" on here another thread may come up.

Reactions: Gen
I just sent payment from AW to Payoneer and the card that should arrive only between the 11th and 20th, just got here! So, point for them!
Now, the only thing is that AW will pay only on the 19th, but its ok, as long as the payment clears allright.
Paxum has one problem only as far as i know, they only issue the card once the payment clears on ur account.
AW made a statement that we should choose paxum instead of payoneer just because their fees are much lower. Its like more than 100USD of difference in fees. Payoneer doesnt charge u for the card issuance but paxum does and that charge is made once a year. 44usd. So its good to see all the points when choosing one or another.

Reactions: AriaAnderson
I think she should double check and make sure your payoneer account details are attached to your sm information, it sounds like those two things aren't linking up. Also, what country are you in? I know that they recently changed their payment system in Canada and (I think?) direct deposit is no longer available. Go to your "Payee" link and make sure that sm has your info, also, just cut the in between man and contact Liz at streamate to get your question answered liz@streammate.com

• Helpful!
Reactions: Amelia Liddell
Status
Not open for further replies.