AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Worst games you've ever played

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayaaaaa

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Apr 14, 2013
www.profiles.myfreecams.com
Okay, so maybe I've been watching a little too much JonTron lately, but I wanted to hear about the worst games you guys have ever played and why it was so bad. I can only really think of one game that I really didn't like playing, and that is Gex: Enter the Gecko for PS1. I looked up reviews and for some reason, people really like it?! It's the only one out of the series that I've played, but I found it so terribly lacking and... dumb, I just can't bring myself to enjoy it. I mean the levels aren't very well designed, atmosphere is nonexistent, the controls are okay but if I had to hear that gecko say one more stupid thing I would have probably jumped off the roof or something. Bleh! Maybe it's just me. I can't find a particularly good playthrough on Youtube, so I'll just give you a picture instead and you can look it up if you want. :p

n8rvG3S.jpg

So, what's the worst game you've ever played?

Not sure if this counts or not.
I picked up Lord of the Rings: War in the North because it was a good deal, and I loved the books & movies. Actually really enjoyed the game until about 90% of the way through, when it glitched. Apparently, it's one of several known issues with the game, and the only known fix is to re-start the game from the beginning and hope that it doesn't do the same again. The game developers stopped supporting it soon after it was released.
It will only autosave your progress, so you can't go back to an earlier save point. I wasted many, many hours ranking up my characters, and had even finally gotten some amazing gear for them all. :angry4:

emptiedglass said:
I picked up Lord of the Rings: War in the North because it was a good deal, and I loved the books & movies. Actually really enjoyed the game until about 90% of the way through, when it glitched. Apparently, it's one of several known issues with the game, and the only known fix is to re-start the game from the beginning and hope that it doesn't do the same again. The game developers stopped supporting it soon after it was released.
It will only autosave your progress, so you can't go back to an earlier save point. I wasted many, many hours ranking up my characters, and had even finally gotten some amazing gear for them all. :angry4:

Ooo yeah I think that counts! Shitty thing is they probably fucking knew about it and released it anyway. Then stopped supporting it? I'd be so mad. D:

Mayaaaaa said:
Ooo yeah I think that counts! Shitty thing is they probably fucking knew about it and released it anyway. Then stopped supporting it? I'd be so mad. D:

I was livid. Apparently their initial sales figures were much lower than anticipated so they wrote it off as a loss.
Now I know why it was on sale. :lol:
There was actually already a patch out for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 for those of us who got it at the midnight release and had to start playing right away. And there've been a number of additional updates since. Now that's support!

I can't remember the name of it, but it was an RPG for the 360 that reminded me of the Battling Seizure Causing Robot cartoon from when the Simpsons went to Japan. It might have gotten good towards the end, but I couldn't force myself to play it for more than 20 minutes before sending it back to Gamefly.

*edit: I did a quick search for 360 RPGs and it's called Enchanted Arms.

Reactions: Mayaaaaa
The only game I can recall hating to the point of attempting to return to Gamestop was Homefront. I did not like how the gameplay in the slightest. I tried to take it back to Gamestop to get a refund, but they wouldn't give me a full refund. So, I left it on the counter and stormed out.

The worst game I ever played was Monopoly on my phone. The computer cheats almost nonstop, and takes all the fun out of the game.

Shaun__ said:
The worst game I ever played was Monopoly on my phone. The computer cheats almost nonstop, and takes all the fun out of the game.

If I could edit my original post, I would add Monopoly. I don't see the fun in that game AT. ALL. *cringes*

Celebrity Death Match. I unlocked everything in one sitting.
007 Racing. This game is awful and butt ugly.
Deadly Premonition is a guilty pleasure.
Vampire Rain made me so angry.

emptiedglass said:
I had a similar experience with Dragon Age: Origins. I hate when you go to a developer's forums and read that people are experiencing the same glitch as you and you see that the dates of the posts are from over a year ago and they still haven't fixed it. Needless to say, I didn't buy Dragon Age 2 because of that.

FEAR is the game that sticks out in my head as being one of the worst games I've played in recent years.

Status
Not open for further replies.