AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Would you consider this discrimination?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relying on decade old forum etiquette may not be useful as the industry is constantly evolving. As Gen said this forum is more about girls helping each other. We tend to run off scammy white label dudes

There are male models that use this forum as well as woman are completely able to do scammy behavior with white labels. Gender doesn't dictate ethics or good and evil in people. If you're going to champion evolving then dismiss that evolution in the next sentence with sexism while telling someone else they're being old fashioned.

• Wat?!
Reactions: EmptyKins
There are male models that use this forum as well as woman are completely able to do scammy behavior with white labels. Gender doesn't dictate ethics or good and evil in people. If you're going to champion evolving then dismiss that evolution in the next sentence with sexism while telling someone else they're being old fashioned.
I really wasn't being that deep or trying to start a gender discussion. I'm also not trying to "champion evolution" and I didn't call anyone old fashioned. Most people here know what I meant by "scammy white label dudes".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.