AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Would you meet IRL someone who tips you $7,000?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2015
Would you?

h6IE4P4.png

No.

Tips of similar size and larger happen relatively frequently on MFC, and girls aren't running off to go meet the dudes. (Not saying it doesn't ever happen, but it isn't a common thing among the girls I've known/witnessed this happening to.)

I don't think any sane person would meet someone off the internet just because that person paid them a lot of money. It just raises too many red flags...

• Who is this person and why have they tipped me such a large sum?
  • What do they expect in return?
  • Are they rich? And if not, how long did it take them to get this tip together? What fuelled them to do that? Are they obsessed with me?
  • Are they now expecting me to meet them? Do they know that I have no desire to meet them in real life? Do they care? Do they feel their tip entitles them to meet me?
Maybe I'd be being paranoid. And it would be different if I'd known that person for a while, knew they weren't insane, knew they weren't unhealthily obsessed, and knew they could easily afford that tip. But then, I don't think I'd be the sort of model to encourage doods to tip "to be my true love" either. That just sounds like it's asking for trouble.

Nope. Outside of conventions where anyone can come say hi, I only meet up with other models.

Random totally unrelated things:

I'm not sure how the My True Lover App works, but shouldn't it be reflected in the tip goal?
And if 7 FPS is all that's needed to have a smooth stream, then I'm bumping down my internet speed immediately because I've been overpaying for faster speeds (that I'm probably not getting most of anyway).

What I find a bit puzzling is the girls that run "date raffles" and somewhere in the text will say "a tip of xxxxx makes you an automatic winner and gets you a day long date that we can spend the day together...."
They are also very up front about activity suggestions of dinner and dancing, shows, sightseeing etc, so it is a physical date and isn't the typical skype date. Credit tho, [or maybe it's simply covering their ass], they do usually state specifically 'no sex involved on this date.' Still seems a bit risky.

God, I wish I was a camgirl so I could answer this question. 7,000 token tip? That would certainly buy you the opportunity to purchase an hour of my time for a $10,000 offsite CIA tip. Of course, you would have two sniper scopes trained on you at all times. And I would tell you up front, "The clock starts running now. You got an hour, bub. Make it count, 'cause I'm timing this shit down to the second."

But then, my whoredoms are too numerous to mention.

If a guy thinks he can buy your intentions with actual money, he might just be the sort of entitled douche canoe that will make you feel uncomfortable when he drops you off at your hotel.

The most sensible thing in this thread is
Not if I wouldn't meet him for free.

Also, despite what you think, you are a terrible judge of character. Not you specifically, but everyone. I am a terrible judge of character. So are you. So is everyone. If you think you're a good judge of character, this is a dangerous thought to have in your line of activity.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
I know, but there are dangers in meeting someone from the internet.
You never know what they're really like until it's too late.
Trying to get a young Russian to see this now. She has two different guys sweet talking her. Both trying to get her to come to their country (one is USA). What she has shared with me of their conversations is littered with warning signs. Perhaps the biggest is that they both seem entirely too nice.

Also, despite what you think, you are a terrible judge of character. Not you specifically, but everyone. I am a terrible judge of character. So are you. So is everyone. If you think you're a good judge of character, this is a dangerous thought to have in your line of activity.
This is way too true. I have heard SO MANY stories from fellow cam girls about how they trusted a regular with their real name or other personal information, only to have the member turn around after a period of time and use it against them. As hard as it is, because people can be so damn nice, the ultimate key is to TRUST NO ONE. Absolutely no one, even if you want to.

I would think most models would require a high amount of trust and various security measures if they were to meet a member and not just because they tip a large amount. But even then, I would wonder why a member would want to meet so badly unless there was a romantic interest or expectation of things.

This is way too true. I have heard SO MANY stories from fellow cam girls about how they trusted a regular with their real name or other personal information, only to have the member turn around after a period of time and use it against them. As hard as it is, because people can be so damn nice, the ultimate key is to TRUST NO ONE. Absolutely no one, even if you want to.

Although you are of course totally right, i do feel really sad that this is the way the world has to be. It would be so much better if we could say TRUST EVERYONE and it actually be true.

The someone overspent by just under $7000 if it was me. Any token would be enough to meet me, buying the coffee would be enough. Spending too much would concern me and make me not want to meet them actually.

Reactions: GingerWifey
The world on a whole is full of people who would do you harm if they could. Trust no one unless they give you ample reason to do so. No amount of money should change or effect that. Money does not equate trust or good/honest intentions and that should not be confused in any way.

What I find a bit puzzling is the girls that run "date raffles" and somewhere in the text will say "a tip of xxxxx makes you an automatic winner and gets you a day long date that we can spend the day together...."

What's puzzling about it?

To answer OPs question, it depends. Is it a regular? Was I offering a meet up? In the past I've done date raffles where a member could auto-win by tipping 25,000. I'm still selective though and it was understood I could decline if he made me uncomfortable.

Idk, I just enjoy meeting regs that I've developed a friendship with in person. *shrug* I'm surprised that pretty much all models in this thread said no since date-rafffle's are so common!

I'm with Steph. Obviously everyone's different but there are members I'd hang out with, if the opportunity arose.

However I wouldn't just necessarily meet someone because they tipped. Like Nikki said, only if I'd have hung out with anyways.

However I wouldn't just necessarily meet someone because they tipped. Like Nikki said, only if I'd have hung out with anyways.
Yeah, same.

OP is the scenario you're suggesting like member tips model then says "meet me for dinner"? Or like the scenario I referred to? Cuz I think that drastically changes the creep levels.

OP is the scenario you're suggesting like member tips model then says "meet me for dinner"? Or like the scenario I referred to? Cuz I think that drastically changes the creep levels.
This situation you describe drastically changes things in my view too (this includes date raffles). If meeting in real life is something that can be bought or won, I have no interest in it. None. Probly have no further interest in the model either.

Reactions: SoTxBob and JimsX
What's puzzling about it?

To answer OPs question, it depends. Is it a regular? Was I offering a meet up? In the past I've done date raffles where a member could auto-win by tipping 25,000. I'm still selective though and it was understood I could decline if he made me uncomfortable.

Idk, I just enjoy meeting regs that I've developed a friendship with in person. *shrug* I'm surprised that pretty much all models in this thread said no since date-rafffle's are so common!
That's fine if you have your own bodyguard to accompany you.

People can project a totally different and false personality on the web.

That's fine if you have your own bodyguard to accompany you.

People can project a totally different and false personality on the web.

I only ever do group date raffles. In highly public places. Really going on a date with a member isn't much more dangerous than meeting someone on a dating site.

I'm surprised by the reactions to this topic I guess. Like... date raffles are so common on MFC. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.