AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Would you rather

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No eyebrows. I guess you can draw them on sort of realistically? No fingernails would creep everyone out so much.

Would you rather change gender everytime you sneeze, or be sexually attracted to fruit?

LilyMarie said:
Would you rather change gender everytime you sneeze, or be sexually attracted to fruit?
Change gender, then I'd stock up on pepper! :-D

Would you rather be caught cheating or catch your S.O. cheating on you?

JerryBoBerry said:
LilyMarie said:
Change gender, then I'd stock up on pepper! :-D

Would you rather be caught cheating or catch your S.O. cheating on you?

Catch my SO cheating on me :/

Would you rather be able to hear any conversation or take back anything you say?

Reactions: LilyEvans
NicoleRiley said:
Would you rather be able to hear any conversation or take back anything you say?

Take back anything I say.

Would you rather be able to speed without getting tickets, or park anywhere you want without getting tickets?

Speed without getting tickets would be fun!

Would you rather be trapped in a desert without a way to get cooler? or
Trapped in the Arctic without a way to become warm?

Desert. I hate cold
Would you rather lose your sense of smell and taste, or all access to the internet forever?

I'd definitely pick losing smell and taste over the internet. It'd be easier to eat healthy because who cares, and I need to internet to cam!

Would you rather have a personal masseuse or chef on call 24/7?

personal chef on call!

would you rather time travel for the rest of your natural life, or stay your current age for infinity.

LuckySmiles said:
personal chef on call!

would you rather time travel for the rest of your natural life, or stay your current age for infinity.

Time travel, I figure in the future natural live will be really long and there are some many eras in history I want to visit.

Would you rather gain 10 IQ points, or 1 point in the hotness factor (8 to a 9).

10 IQ points. Smarts can be parlayed into hotness.

Would you rather have nothing to eat but dog kibbles for the rest of your life or never see another non-human mammal again.

JessicaWolf said:
Would you rather have to give up sex (masturbation too!) for a week or food and drinks besides water for 2 days?
Definitely give up drinks besides water. I rarely drink anything that's not water or tea, anyway. :)

Would you rather have toes instead of fingers, or a tongue that constantly interrupts you?

Reactions: AshleyFox
Breathe underwater! I would be like a mermaid! *u*

Would you rather, for the rest of your life, every movie you watch be Waterworld, or every song you listen to be Call Me by Eric Prydz?

I... I really like Call on me by Eric prydz so.. that.

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

... (⌐■_■)

lol.

Would you rather never have sex again or never learn anything new? huhuhuhu evil chai.

JessicaWolf said:
Would you rather all the rooms in your house/apt fluorescent yellow forever (no painting over!) or have to eat nothing but peanut and jelly for a year?

Since the fluorescent yellow walls would be the same as giving up sex forever with anyone who saw my house, I would rather eat peanut and jelly for a year.

Would you rather have a good paying job you hate, or a poor paying job you can tolerate?

Reactions: LilyMarie
Wow, that is a tough one! I think no sun for one year. there is no way I could pay double the rent.

Would you rather, sleep on a bed of rusty nails or on a bed of squirming maggots?

I think I could hold down the expired cottage cheese better than the cockroach!

Would you rather have to sing every word you speak or Always speak in rhymes?

Would you rather have to sing every word you speak or Always speak in rhymes?

Sing every word. My scandinavian relatives talk like that normally.

Would you rather lose the ability to speak or the ability to read?

Never ending road trip for sure.. not super close with my family anyway so I'll take the adventure!

Would you rather give out bad advice or receive bad advice?

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
that is a hard one, I think to give out bad advice would be more fun. :mrgreen:

Would you rather, Have the ability to rewind to any point in your past or To fast forward to any point in your future?

jeff98902 said:
Would you rather, Have the ability to rewind to any point in your past or To fast forward to any point in your future?
Rewind to any point in my past, definitely.

Would you rather make out with a shirtless Taylor Lautner or a naked Donatella Versace?

LilyMarie said:
Would you rather make out with a shirtless Taylor Lautner or a naked Donatella Versace?

After finding pictures of a topless Donatella lookalike, Lautner is the obvious choice. Maybe he would shave first.

Would you rather get to have the best sex ever once a year every year, or always find free parking spots close to where you need to go?

Reactions: LilyMarie
Would you rather, eat Mexican food or Chinese food everyday for a year?

Chinese, because the variety is nearly infinite.

Would you rather eat nothing but potatoes for six months or nothing but ham.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.