AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Would you rather

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd definitely rather live 10 100 year lives - it embraces the idea of reincarnation :-D

Would you rather travel the world having no money, or be excessively wealthy but never able to travel?

Michii_Sweet said:
I'd rather travel with no money.

Would you rather walk around completely nude for a month (including school, work, errands), or be clothed and have to see everyone else completely nude for the month?

Everyone else nude...

I really don't wana be nude while on my period, or on the subway getting super gross.

Would you rather only live off the light off the sun or light off lamps/lights etc

Lights/Lamps. I pretty much do anyway and can easily turn them off. I have some light sensitivity issues though lol.

Would you ratherrrrrrr:

- Participate in a reality show
- Only be able to watch reality tv shows on TV/Internet/Netflix etc for a year

Be in a reality show, for sure!

Would you rather:
-live in a closely monitored Big Brother/Farenheit 451/Brave New World type of society
-live in a lawless society?

I love Big Brother! I'd prefer to live in a closely monitored society. A lawless society would be too much.

Would you rather lose all your friends or lose all your family?

Adopt all my friends so that they're technically family so I can choose to lose my friends without losing anybody :cool:

Would you rather.......

change your appearance/change your RL name

Live in another country.

Would you rather have to eat Spam every morning for breakfast or lose the use of one of your limbs?

hiccups (hello clips4sale)

Have to ride a unicycle everywhere for transportation or only rely on riding in a car pool twice a week with 4 other people to get things accomplished ?

Reactions: MissHannelore
I'd go with car pool because I rarely leave my house anyway. Plus it would force me to have some sort of social interaction twice a week :lol:

Would you rather have constant daylight or constant nighttime darkness?

Would you rather...

Have an afternoon of paintball?
Have an afternoon of laser tag?

Paintball! is much more fun! dodging paintballs vs an invisible beam of light. :mrgreen:

Would you rather:
Have the ability to read peoples minds or
Be able to move objects with your mind?

jeff98902 said:
Would you rather...

Have an afternoon of paintball?
Have an afternoon of laser tag?

Paintball! is much more fun! dodging paintballs vs an invisible beam of light. :mrgreen:

Would you rather:
Have the ability to read peoples minds or
Be able to move objects with your mind?

I think reading people's minds would cause too many hurt feelings, etc. I'd choose moving objects with my mind!

Would you rather be able to see ghosts or hear ghosts?

AudreyMyers said:

I would rather be able to hear ghosts.

Would you rather have to sleep in your car for five years, or dumpster dive for food for one?

xoxoHunter said:
AudreyMyers said:

Would you rather have to sleep in your car for five years, or dumpster dive for food for one?

Dumpster dive for one. Its not not that bad if you know anything about food safety and you don't eat meat/dairy.

Would you rather...
Turn into an actual whale, returning to the sea and all its wonders every full moon for the rest of your life, or be a very successful celebrity chef with one leg?

Jessi said:
xoxoHunter said:
AudreyMyers said:

Dumpster dive for one. Its not not that bad if you know anything about food safety and you don't eat meat/dairy.

Would you rather...
Turn into an actual whale, returning to the sea and all its wonders every full moon for the rest of your life, or be a very successful celebrity chef with one leg?

OMG I want to be a full moon whale. That's the best thing ever.

would you rather smoke a bowl with finn the human or get drunk with sterling archer?

Oh my gosh I'd kill to get drunk with Sterling Archer!

Here's one we were debating in my room yesterday (I'm still torn):
Would you rather give up pizza for life or give up sex for life?

Even though I'm a huge lover of pizza, I'd definitely give it up over sex.

Would you rather be stuck in a broken elevator for 5 hours or on a broken ski lift for 5 hours?

Broken elevator, although I don't think either would really bother me much.

Who would you rather have as a neighbor? An ex or your parent(s)?

I'd rather my parents as a neighbour rather than my ex cuz they wouldn't mind me eating all their food once we've ran out :angel4: Haha

Would you rather keep a hobo's big toe in your mouth for 1 minute, or lick a recently used toilet seat?

Toilet seat, tbh.
Would you rather take a test against somebody with the same exact intelligence as you, or against ANY random person in the world?

Would you rather take a test against somebody with the same exact intelligence as you, or against ANY random person in the world?
Any random person. Random people are the best people.

Would you rather live forever in one spot or travel endlessly?
Travel endlessly. Without a doubt.

Would you rather be able to communicate in every language at the level of a toddler or be able to communicate with two people telepathically (beyond language; emotions, experiences, senses)?

Stuffy nose...I don't need yet another thing to make me unattractive. :)

Would you rather lose your ability to hear, but gain the ability to see in the dark or lose the ability to see, but gain the ability to taste with your fingers?

Lose the ability to hear, of course!!

Would you rather be able to fly and or be able to read the mind of other people?

Status
Not open for further replies.