AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Would you rather

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lie in bed for a week.

Would you rather:

Cure a stranger of a terminal illness
Never feel an emotion for the rest of your life

Cure a stranger, of course. There's no downside.

Would you rather:
Never have to pay for anything ever again because it's all free, or
Never have to put effort into anything ever again and everyone will accept it

Always Sing when I talk :D

Would you rather: 1. Grow gills whenever you please and be able to breath underwater or 2. Grow wings at will and fly?

Always Sing when I talk :D

Would you rather: 1. Grow gills whenever you please and be able to breath underwater or 2. Grow wings at will and fly?

Wings for sure!

Would you rather live a long and extremely happy life but always struggle with money or never have to worry about money again but be sick the rest of your life?

Of course its gotta be Music playing during the intimate moment!

Would you rather peel all your nails out of your fingers or pull all the teeth out of your mouth?

Epic theme music - but doesn't it already? I've been the only one hearing it?

<shrugs> Seems you've been missing out.

Would you rather have ten minutes with a landmark religious figure or scientist?

Both of those sound awful, goodness! But I'd have to go with nails because at least they'd grow back eventually.

Would you rather have free ice cream (can be vegan) sent to you every day for the rest of your life, OR be able to have a puppy party whenever you wanted for the rest of your life.

Puppy party, for sure. I can only eat so much ice cream.

Would you rather live somewhere where the sun never went down during summer, but never came up during winter that, or somewhere that the sun rose and set at the same time every single day of the year?

I'd rather live somewhere that the sun rose and set at the same time every single day of the year...I need my nights! I couldn't live somewhere where there was never a true "night".

Would you rather give up oral sex or masturbation for the rest of your life?

I'd rather wear a sandpaper thong.

Would you rather know HOW you're going to die, or WHEN you're going to die? (Morbid, yes, but a girl I worked with said she heard this question asked on the radio.)

Reactions: DFT
Fun question. I prefer when. I'd rather be playing cards with friends until that day a comet strike took me out. "How" might take them out too: I wouldn't want to be a bad host. They, like I, could choose their own "when" and have nice evenings after I was obliterated.

Would you rather cook every day or never cook again?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Cook every day, definitely. I enjoy cooking with my mom and it's a good skill to know how to cook :D

Would you rather be stuck in the heat with no air conditioning or in the cold without heat?

Wait so I have no way to heat myself up? I guess I'll have to be miserable in the heat with no A/C

Would you rather be a world renown former choreographer or a world renown former singer?

No you could have lots of blankets just no heater or anything like that! I would say former choreographer because I would probably be in amazing shape haha

Would you rather own 1000 dogs or 1000 cats?

1000 cats any day :D

Would you rather be able to read everyone's thoughts about you at all times good and bad or be able to predict your and everyone else's futures, good and bad?

1000 cats any day :D

Would you rather be able to read everyone's thoughts about you at all times good and bad or be able to predict your and everyone else's futures, good and bad?

Thoughts as I would try too hard to change the future.

Would you rather be able to eat anything and never gain a pound (staying your current weight) or have your weight fluctuate daily and only be your ideal weight 1 a week?

As a BBW, I like being a BBW but sometimes wish I were thin. I wonder how other's feel.

Stay at my current weight

Would you rather be able to speak fluently every language in the world or be the best in the world at something of your choosing?

Speak fluently in every language. That would be pretty remarkable to converse with anyone I encountered.

Would you rather smell terrible (but can't smell it) or have your significant other smell and always smell it?

Speak fluently in every language. That would be pretty remarkable to converse with anyone I encountered.

Would you rather smell terrible (but can't smell it) or have your significant other smell and always smell it?
Significant other

Would you rather be able to read minds whenever you want, or be able to time travel in the past to fix something.

Would you rather be able to read minds whenever you want, or be able to time travel in the past to fix something.

Read minds, no question about it. Time travel always makes things worse...

Would you rather be the first contact humans have with an alien species...or the last?

Would you rather be the first contact humans have with an alien species...or the last?

First contact, for sure! I love an adventure, and the possible reward outweighs the risk. Everybody dies, bot not everybody gets to go on space adventures!

Would you rather never eat your favorite food again, or eat only your favorite food for the rest of your life?

Never eat my favorite food again :(

Would you rather kill or be killed?

Kill but not out of spite just self-preservation or defending a loved one.

Would you rather have everything taste like bacon or sugar for the rest of your life?

Only water, I have problems keeping hydrated =[ and I'm incredibly whiny haha

Every time you wake up, you lead a different life where you die that day or when every time you sneeze, everyone you know forgets you.

Reactions: magicktrix
Status
Not open for further replies.