AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wrong alert about dirty show and now chaturbate bans me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2023
Hello @punker barbie

My account name sophiepons was suspended, with the allegation that I was offering defecation-related content, something I do not understand and am sure never happened.

I have never violated Chaturbate's rules. During my broadcasts, I consistently received false alerts regarding vomit-related content, despite never engaging in such activities. Despite multiple communications with support, they assured me it was just an error and asked me not to worry, but the issue persisted.

I wrote to support every time I received these wrong alerts and although they told me not to worry, now they ban me.

There was a different thread on here the other day where someone was complaining about seeing a model with the word “dirty” written across her body, and oddly enough that poster had assumed the model was advertising a forbidden activity. And I said wait…what?

I wonder if you said something that was just a figure of speech, such as “Ew, gross. Don’t make me throw up.” And maybe it got flagged as “vomit-related content.” Sadly, these days it seems like it’s getting harder and harder to say anything online anymore without it being taken too literally. I’d recently used the expression “kill them with kindness” on Facebook, and they had either removed my post…or made me edit it. 🙄

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.