AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xlovecam

Banhammered
Dec 5, 2012
www.xlovecam.com
AmberCutie Models, "the best kind of models"

We want to reward you for your efforts this December! (Christmas tree emoji
02_Laugh.png
)

"you get a camera, you get a camera and you get a camera" Oprah

Be in the top 100 models spending the most time on our network during the second period of December (16-31 included), by giving out as prize a top quality HD Webcam Logitech BCC950.

BCC950 is the latest Logitech HD Webcam, featuring outstanding image quality (for a webcam), pan&tilt (you can move the camera up/down/left/right with the mouse or remote control), digital zoom up to 5x (it can be more if you use the C920 software and drivers), high quality incorporated microphone and also it comes with a remote control that makes possible to control the camera pan&tilt, zoom, audio volume/disable audio etc, without the need of mouse.

We tested this webcam and we were impressed by its quality, we can say that the overall image quality is even better than a camcorder connected via an analog capture card, with the exception of zoom maybe, a digital zoom can't compare with an optical one, but still it does a great job for the first 2-3 zoom steps.
All you have to do in order to be one of the winners is to be online as much as you can during 16-31 December.

We will send the prize soon after New Year Holidays. Good luck, Best regards, Happy Holidays
26_Kissy.png

Best regard,
XloveCam

Attachments

• conste_webcam_2017.jpg
    conste_webcam_2017.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 7
Its a biggest shit i see on site
02_Laugh.png

Ladies!Anyone get webcam?
I was asking few girls who work on site hard and they into the studio -no one not get camera!In twitter same.I know the girls work realy hard and stay on cam up to 20H a day.No one to get cam!!!!
UP to 30 models ive been asked not give nothing,with me.Xlove not have 1000perfomers on the site and its not true - no one not get luck.

Last week admin tell me they give list of 100 perfomers in 48hours and its not happend.And now they tell me - no list.

!
P.S.I mean no one get email about they win.Admin say if u not get email that mean u not get cam.

Attachments

• Безымянный.jpg
    Безымянный.jpg
    458 KB · Views: 10
i get my webcam - bcc950 - they send me a email also ! :) lucky winner :)
thank you xlovecam !

i get my webcam - bcc950 - they send me a email also ! :) lucky winner :)
thank you xlovecam !
Now @Xlovecam makes fake accounts to sound like they've got happy contest participants?

Scammy spammy behavior. See ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.