AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pan/Tilt Cameras on CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2012
NY
Did any one else notice CB now supports user controlled pan/tilt cameras?

CB support page lists:
I use to have a BCC950. It's not nearly as smooth as PTZ. And the PTZ has real zoom. It's a huge diffrence in image quality. The PTZ default contrast is leans little high. Which tends to make skin look better. But can easily be ajusted with Logitech's Camera Tool. As well as enable/disable auto focus or ajust manual focus.

Logitech Recently released Logitech PTZ Pro 2. I'm surprised it's not on the list. But it's so new, maybe CB doesn't know it exists. Maybe @punker barbie knows if Pro 2 and or MeetUp (4k, 180 FOV, 175 pan/tilt) has been tested?

Both PTZ models have: 1080p, 30 fps, 90 FOV, 260° pan, 130° tilt, 10x analog zoom. Uses H264 or SVC 1.5. And works with Windows PC, Mac, Chromebook. The camera requires wall power. (10' cord), and USB. It includes a 10' USB cable. The included remote allows models to pan/tilt/zoom. The base has a screw, so it can be mounted on a tripod. The include logitech stand also doubles as a wall mount.

The diffrence between 1 & 2 is smoother pan/tilt/zoom. Better/faster autofoucs, including while zooming in/out.

Once the broadcaster downloads, configures, and runs the Pan-Tilt software you reference above, how does she give CB members access to it?

Do you happen to know if the PTZ cameras support OBS? Because the new CB OBS interface is far better than the old flash based broadcasting tool, and I don't think you would want to bypass OBS in order to get the pan-tilt-zoom features.

The Amazon reviews of the version 1 PTZ Pro complain about locked images and poor control reliability. The price around $800 reflects a business conferencing market rather than consumer. I wonder if CB might have been better off using high resolution security cameras with pan-tilt, many of which are cheap now.

Looks like the search tag is #pancam.

Tip to Move the Camera
Broadcasters can specify the tip amount required for a move of the camera.​

Sounds similar to Lovense. Use tips to control. Maybe this is a chat bot watching tips in the room?

If they were going to add another camera, Maybe the AVer CAM520?

Hello,i downloaded pancam client file...1,go online 2,open pancamclient,3,use app....BUT i cant find EXE file in pancamclient..so i cant open it...what should i do than..im lost :D

Thank you for your help,unfortunately i think,chaturbate have an uncomplete link,or broken file for windows...cause...when i launched pancam.bat ....black window open with text "system cant find the way"....
So i cant do anything with that....its a shame :(

Status
Not open for further replies.