AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Yes, another "Am I falling for a cam model?" post.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most hilarious thing ever, at least for me, was the fact that they weren't even speaking in Italian. The only thing that made sense were the English subtitles. They were just throwning random words which hardly made any sense at all for most of the part. I don't believe that was intentional, though.
Haha, yep. There was a comedian I can't remember the name of, whose characters spoke "perfect" Russian, Spanish, Finnish and Italian. In reality it was just nonsense. You have to have a special talent do do that!

Reactions: Just_A_Guy
Anyone else gonna talk about the blatant fetishistic racism in OP's post? No? Just me? Okay.
Cause he said he has a thing for latinas? I mean... There's tags for ethnicities, hair color, age, body type ... I wouldn't say that's blatant fetish. I find that sort of thing to be problematic when it dehumanizes people vs just something he tends to like.

Cause he said he has a thing for latinas? I mean... There's tags for ethnicities, hair color, age, body type ... I wouldn't say that's blatant fetish. I find that sort of thing to be problematic when it dehumanizes people vs just something he tends to like.

I agree. We all have preferences, so long as we are not being horrible, rude, derogative, etc about it all. Then what's the problem?

I think most times we are moulded and shaped into things we like or prefer (this doesn't mean we dislike or anything else negative towards everything else) from a young age and based on what is surrounding us. For me, when I was younger my first sexual experiences were with a dark-haired girl with small boobs (I say girl, we were both 15), and ever since then, that is usually (mostly anyway) my preference. Small boobs in particular. Also, growing up in my small town, we rarely had other ethnicities here (we are mostly just white British), or not many anyway so i think this may have also impacted things for me too. I am in a very small town (20k population). People drawn to where I live are mostly white (we are in the countryside so not many people really want to live here, to get to somewhere like London, it's a 3 or 4-hour drive/train journey).

But my point of that is, it all impacts our preferences, or in my opinion, it does anyway, I think it certainly has for me. None of this means anything negative or anything else though.
Although, with that said I think guys may sometimes have the opposite - where because they don't see certain ethnicities or whatever else too often, they DO fantasize about it and have it become more of a fetish for them. Even then I don't think it's necessarily bad, is it? So long as like i mentioned above, people are not rude, disrespectful, etc etc

@Brett M : totally agree. I think its important to distinguish between aesthetical preferences and general respect and love for anyone.
Recognizing the differences and celebrating them is much more fun. Camming was really helpful for me to see so much beauty outside of my preferences, a real eye opener.

Although, with that said I think guys may sometimes have the opposite - where because they don't see certain ethnicities or whatever else too often, they DO fantasize about it and have it become more of a fetish for them.
For me it's the sort of opposite; I have a thing for the mestiza latinas because they tend to look like the girls did when I was a walking, mumbling bag of hormones. I'm a mismash of ethnicities myself and change colour according to season like most people where I grew up.

My taste in women and what's programmed into me being called "racist fetishism" is honestly a bit of a (cunty) stretch. Hopefully my other thing for pale, skinny redheads will balance it out so people won't be too upset with me.

🙄

For me it's the sort of opposite; I have a thing for the mestiza latinas because they tend to look like the girls did when I was a walking, mumbling bag of hormones. I'm a mismash of ethnicities myself and change colour according to season like most people where I grew up.

My taste in women and what's programmed into me being called "racist fetishism" is honestly a bit of a (cunty) stretch. Hopefully my other thing for pale, skinny redheads will balance it out so people won't be too upset with me.

🙄
(Could not get the multi quote thing to work. Sorry)

Some people just want to be 'offended' in order to be superior to the next person, without realizing they are the ones being offensive. It's a do as I say and not what I do thing. Gets annoying but some of us just learn to brush it off and ignore it.

Ah, Yes, ah ah ah. Brilliant. I remember watching it. Honestly, a work of genius and funniest shit ever. The most hilarious thing ever, at least for me, was the fact that they weren't even speaking in Italian. The only thing that made sense were the English subtitles. They were just throwning random words which hardly made any sense at all for most of the part. I don't believe that was intentional, though.

Honestly, he set the bar, the standard by which each superhero should be measured. Anyway, you can't call yourself a fan if you haven't watched the full and uncut movie. In case you're wondering, I remeber I did. Everything was so on point. Even the music was awesome.

I'm on it. It won't be a problem.
@CheeseMoon
1641428885077.gif
1641428629737.gif
Just some inspo 😎

This.

I wish people would stop throwing around the term "racism" so loosely. There is nothing wrong with being aware that you have a type that you tend to be attracted to.

So we talk about travelling, where we've been, where we'd like to go next once all the lock downs are lifted and go back to pre pandemic days where we could go wherever we wanted. When that happens, nobody knows. So, during that conversation (or some other) she asks me am I seeing anyone (offline)? I thought "Why TF would a camgirl ask me a question like that or even care?" I truthfully answered and said if I was seeing someone in my real world life, I certainly wouldn't be here.
So, one day, she says to me I'm special to her. Again, as I said in the opening, strippers and webcam models say anything to hook a customer for the bucks and I wrote it off as such. I figured probably because I could be seen as a regular. So I followed up and said that she says that to all her regulars. She said no. She said she knew she'd meet special people when starting this line of work, as in interesting people. But she said she never thought special to her in this way in the work she does as a camgirl. I thought, is she falling for me?

The way I read your story is that she wants to live in your country, and from the moment that you disclose that you are not in a relationship she is exploring if there is a way to use you to get there. It might be nothing more than a casual curiosity without any serious intent. Nothing in your story gives me any sense that your relationship is special to her. It very much feels like you are being worked to help her accomplish some goal. It could be a money scam, but my intuition tells me she wants out of her living conditions and a move to a place she considers to be better. In any case, her words and real motives probably do not match.

TLDR; OP stumbled upon camgirl two months ago. She doesn't have the body type that he normally likes, but being such a kind and generous man, he decided to still grace her with his presence and gold. They chat a bit after her goldshow and model asks if he is seeing someone. A SIGN! THE FIRST SIGN THAT SHE LIKES HIM! Because why else would someone ask a question like that unless they are trying to get wifed up. Soon after, because remember, OP has only known her for two months, model says OP is special to her. Why? He asks. Surely she must say this to all her regulars? But no. OP is so funny and intelligent, but also very gentle according to her. A SIGN! ANOTHER SIGN! And then she says she doesn't care if he doesn't go private with her anymore (although he later goes on to explain that she says that she still wants him to come into her room everyday and chat with her while she is online, and presumably bored). SO MANY GREEN FLAGS. SHE EVEN CALLS HIM BABY! She only calls her other members darling or honey!

OP accuses model of ignoring him. She says she will talk to him when she is not busy with other members, because this is her job. ANOTHER SIGN. OP talks to model about an email he got from his ex. He believes this annoys her. He continues to talk about ex. To him she gets "quite visibly upset about it". Aaaaannnddd guess what that means? Did you guess another sign that she likes him, because if you did, you guessed right, my friend. OP also speculates if she is single. But from everything she has said, none of that being her relationship status, he infers that she is in fact single.

Also, OP is a god among men. He's not some dumb guy who just bullshit flirts with models. Those guys who think they have game are just dummies. OP can also fuck for 45 minutes and most of the woman he has fucked can't handle his stamina or his glorious ding dong for too long for fear of being unable to walk after he gives them so many multiple orgasms. Some strippers in Florida offered to sex him for $100 and he politely declined because he was worried that they wouldn't be able to handle his godly dingaling. But also, because he was worried about their poor boyfriends or husbands. Not only is OP the ultimate sex machine, but he also is very caring. Along with intelligent, funny and gentle. The perfect man.

OP, better be careful or all us cam models here might also fall for you.

Shorter TLDR; OP is the perfect man. OP fucks. Cam model says OP is special, but has never told him she is single, tried taking their interactions offsite or stopped trying to get him to come into her room. But, she is totally definitely falling for him.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thing is, in bed, I'm not one of those guys that pops his load in 5 minutes or less. I'm an endurance fucker and generally can go 45 minutes (or longer) including the foreplay before popping off. Half the time in my personal experiences, the women I've fucked couldn't handle it anymore for the night because of the multiple orgasms I gave them.
Well if there's one thing I can say about this post it's that this part legitimately made me laugh. For a multitude of reasons.

TLDR; OP stumbled upon camgirl two months ago. She doesn't have the body type that he normally likes, but being such a kind and generous man, he decided to still grace her with his presence and gold. They chat a bit after her goldshow and model asks if he is seeing someone. A SIGN! THE FIRST SIGN THAT SHE LIKES HIM! Because why else would someone ask a question like that unless they are trying to get wifed up. Soon after, because remember, OP has only known her for two months, model says OP is special to her. Why? He asks. Surely she must say this to all her regulars? But no. OP is so funny and intelligent, but also very gentle according to her. A SIGN! ANOTHER SIGN! And then she says she doesn't care if he doesn't go private with her anymore (although he later goes on to explain that she says that she still wants him to come into her room everyday and chat with her while she is online, and presumably bored). SO MANY GREEN FLAGS. SHE EVEN CALLS HIM BABY! She only calls her other members darling or honey!

OP accuses model of ignoring him. She says she will talk to him when she is not busy with other members, because this is her job. ANOTHER SIGN. OP talks to model about an email he got from his ex. He believes this annoys her. He continues to talk about ex. To him she gets "quite visibly upset about it". Aaaaannnddd guess what that means? Did you guess another sign that she likes him, because if you did, you guessed right, my friend. OP also speculates if she is single. But from everything she has said, none of that being her relationship status, he infers that she is in fact single.

Also, OP is a god among men. He's not some dumb guy who just bullshit flirts with models. Those guys who think they have game are just dummies. OP can also fuck for 45 minutes and most of the woman he has fucked can't handle his stamina or his glorious ding dong for too long for fear of being unable to walk after he gives them so many multiple orgasms. Some strippers in Florida offered to sex him for $100 and he politely declined because he was worried that they wouldn't be able to handle his godly dingaling. But also, because he was worried about their poor boyfriends or husbands. Not only is OP the ultimate sex machine, but he also is very caring. Along with intelligent, funny and gentle. The perfect man.

OP, better be careful or all us cam models here might also fall for you.

Shorter TLDR; OP is the perfect man. OP fucks. Cam model says OP is special, but has never told him she is single, tried taking their interactions offsite or stopped trying to get him to come into her room. But, she is totally definitely falling for him.
Threads like this might actually be enjoyable if we got a model to write a TLDR like this every time. Of course, that would mean someone actually having the patience to read every single one.

Drumsticks are a classic, Magnum ice cream is pretty good as well. There is a thick layer of cholate on top.

wow that looks amazing!!! Must be time for a dedicated ice cream thread.
I'm going to have to see if it's available here.....love salted caramel :)

The OP has me worried. He might need to see a doctor for his condition. "Delayed ejaculation can result from medications, certain chronic health conditions and surgeries. Or it might be caused by substance misuse or a mental health concern, such as depression, anxiety or stress. In many cases, it is due to a combination of physical and psychological concerns."

The OP has me worried. He might need to see a doctor for his condition. "Delayed ejaculation can result from medications, certain chronic health conditions and surgeries. Or it might be caused by substance misuse or a mental health concern, such as depression, anxiety or stress. In many cases, it is due to a combination of physical and psychological concerns."
NO! OP IS A STUD

Thing is, in bed, I'm not one of those guys that pops his load in 5 minutes or less. I'm an endurance fucker and generally can go 45 minutes (or longer) including the foreplay before popping off. Half the time in my personal experiences, the women I've fucked couldn't handle it anymore for the night because of the multiple orgasms I gave them.

Or they just get tired and bored of faking orgasms due to you pressuring them.
Assuming you aren't just fantasizing.

Fun fact: the Swedish word for stud¹ is "pigg".

¹ The metal spikes on ice/winter wheels
Swedish can be a bit confusing sometimes when it comes to translation. Stud in the context of the OP would be hingst, but a stud on a Lego brick would be pigg. The metal spikes on winter tires are called dubb in Swedish.

Swedish can be a bit confusing sometimes when it comes to translation. Stud in the context of the OP would be hingst, but a stud on a Lego brick would be pigg. The metal spikes on winter tires are called dubb in Swedish.
Well, if he's not a pigg he's still dubbious.

Status
Not open for further replies.