AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Yet another Chaturbate (ban) rant :/

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh now you're just being cheeky by taking my words out of the context :p Let's read it one more time, shall we?
What am I taking out of context? Those are your words.

Gofundme IS NOT A WISHLIST.

IT IS OUTSIDE PAYMENT.

3 warnings (when they didn't even have to give you the first one before banning) and you still can't comprehend that?

Okay, I'm sorry, "bashing" is perhaps too strong of a word, but you understand what I mean.
Or shall I say "labeling me as the bad guy"?

I never called you a bad guy or labeled your one. You are making assumptions. You broke the rules on your own account. You made a mistake, you are human. Now you have to live with the consequences... The only thing I did was not sympathize with your banning.

When they tell you what you are doing is against the rules, stop. It's their site. You decided to "quote some articles from Chaturbate ToS to back your argument." You should be fortunate they gave you a second and a third warning. Because I know of sites that if you argue back when they clearly tell you don't do something, they will ban you. You are a contractor. They aren't obligated to keep you on.

Last edited:
Also, ignorance isn't innocence. It sucks you didn't know the rules or misunderstood them, but that's still on you.

I used to be on MyGirlFund which had insanely strict rules (that were clearly communicated and understandable imo but whatever), and daily there'd be girls acting like the site is unfair for having rules that existed before they registered and applying them.

Again, it sucks, I've broken rules by mistake too, but getting warnings and ignoring or arguing about them isn't their issue.

In your OP, you say you have seen the other chaturbate threads here on the forum. I don't know why you seem so surprised by the responses on your own...
Because I have a ton of tokens on my account which I have no access too :(
And in most cases, those people were able to collect their tokens.

What am I taking out of context? Those are your words.

Gofundme IS NOT A WISHLIST.

IT IS OUTSIDE PAYMENT.

3 warnings and you still can't comprehend that?
OH dear, GFM is a wish list, they even have a wish list category.
You may have a different interpretation, but I wish I could show you my GFM page (I already took it down), so let's just agree to disagree on this matter.

YES, THANK YOU, you brought up an interesting point!
WARNING #3, where I finally took down all links within the given time frame!

Also, ignorance isn't innocence.
Oh I agree. I wasn't being ignorant, I simply read a line off their ToS. If I were ignorant, I wouldn't have looked through their ToS at all :)

They tell you what you are doing is against the rules, stop. It's their site. You decided to "quote some articles from Chaturbate ToS to back your argument." You should be fortunate they gave you a second warning. Because I know of sites that if you argue back when they clearly tell you don't do it, they will ban you.
Well now you see the flaws in their business practice :)

Anyhow, I'm just gonna keep screaming like those Tr*mp's supporters,
"But her em..." I mean, "But the third warning?"

They gave me a time frame? can someone please point out the flaw in my logic?
WARNING #3, they gave me until the next morning to fix my stuff...

If you plan to keep camming, know that sites can ban your account at any time without reason or warning. So maybe try some different tactics when you communicate with support in the future, don't give them extra reasons to see you in an unfavorable light.
I'm just gonna keep screaming

Good luck with that.

Well now you see the flaws in their business practice :)

You mean Chaturbate doesn't want models poaching the customers they provide you with their website, marketing, bandwidth...? I actually think that is a great business practice. They told you they don't allow GFM, and the only approved wishlist is Amazon. Even if they have the wishlist option, CB doesn't want you use GFM's option.

5q in the ToS clearly states: https://chaturbate.com/terms/#code_of_conduct

You should of used those tokens... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

if you paid me for an hour's work, I could find you 100 examples of girls violating this rule (specifically advertising panties in exchange for either "$" (stated not as a vague fee but in direct contrast to 'tokens') or "Amazon giftcards" as an alternative to tokens). You can probably find 20 examples yourself just by looking at the top 100 girls online at any given time.

Reactions: Rivaille
You mean Chaturbate doesn't want models poaching the customers they provide you with their website, marketing, bandwidth...? I actually think that is a great business practice.

That's not what I mean LOL That's not the business practice I was referring to.

They treat their performers like cash cows, and when you try to discuss something, they just ban you.
And now they're keeping my tokens because I didn't have a payment option set up.

Man, I never wanted any of this.
And it seems like the reason they gave me third warning was because they understood that I misinterpreted their ToS, which was very nice of them.
My question is why they gave me a false hope in the end?

No disrespect to any of you, I think your points are legit. But lets be an adult and cool it down a little, and try to see it from my perspective :)
Because I sure as hell understand where you're all coming from, I do :)
Let's not all gang up on me now, I definitely couldn't take on all of you *scared*

• Wat?!
Reactions: ExcellaExe
Um it's a camsite. You are kinda expected to make money. They don't force you to make a certain amount, but that is your role on the site. They banned you because you were breaking the rules. In their policy they state:

All Virtual Money that has not been purchased directly by You (e.g., tips from other users, referral commissions, etc.) is forfeited if your account is terminated or suspended for any reason in our sole and absolute discretion, or if we discontinue providing the Service.

So they aren't even obligated to pay you out. You agreed to this when you signed to their terms agreement.

But lets be an adult and cool it down a little, and try to see it from my perspective :)
I agree, be an adult. Take some responsibilities for your actions instead of trying to drag CB.

Um it's a camsite. You are kinda expected to make money. They don't force you to make a certain amount, but that is your role on the site. They banned you because you were breaking the rules. In their policy they state:

So they aren't even obligated to pay you out. You agreed to this when you signed to their terms agreement.

I agree, be an adult. Take some responsibilities for your actions instead of trying to drag CB.

Well I am pretty sure I made some money for Chaturbate (revenue from the tokens bought by my viewers), and I'm glad I was able to do it.
I'm not expecting a thank you note or anything, nor am I trying to drag them, I told you, this is a rant thread, and I've taken it up to Shirley anyway.
It was never my intention to dis CB with this thread. Like I said, I love the community, I just feel disappointed and let down by their conduct.
I just hope Chaturbate recognizes the time and effort I invested into my shows, and treat me equally :)

I am owning up to my mistakes and the consequences that follow.
Now I'm just trying to reach an understanding with Chaturbate and Shirley, not any of you.
I don't know about you, but I'd like to have a relationship with Chaturbate that mutually benefits all parties.

I apologize if at any point during this discussion I managed to offend/annoy any of you, please forgive me.

Now I'm just trying to reach an understanding with Chaturbate and Shirley, not any of you.
By ranting on a public forum that is not affiliated with Chaturbate in any way. Right. Okay. Makes perfect sense.

Reactions: rstanton
By ranting on a public forum that is not affiliated with Chaturbate in any way. Right. Okay. Makes perfect sense.

Hahah no, I contacted Shirley personally already, just like I've mentioned on several occasions.
This thread serves the purpose of venting out the hot air inside me lololol

and to read back in a couple years and will probably piss myself while doing it XD

Hahah no, I contacted Shirley personally already, just like I've mentioned on several occasions.
This thread serves the purpose of venting out the hot air inside me lololol

You tagged her in the thread and made a comment how CB treats their models like cash cows...

You are digging yourself a hole, bb.

You tagged her in the thread and made a comment how CB treats their models like cash cows...

You are digging yourself a hole, bb.

I even sent her the link to this thread :D

Regarding to my comment, that is how I feel based on my experience, and I am so ready to be proven wrong.

• Wat?!
Reactions: ExcellaExe
Your attitude comes across as very entitled. If I were them, I'd cut ties with you too. More trouble than the effort is worth. They don't owe you anything, cam sites are not run by your friends, they are run by people who do business to make money. If someone using their service breaks their rules, why would the site waste time making exceptions? There are thousands of other performers who don't break the rules.

Your attitude comes across as very entitled. If I were them, I'd cut ties with you too. More trouble than the effort is worth. They don't owe you anything, cam sites are not run by your friends, they are run by people who do business to make money. If someone using their service breaks their rules, why would the site waste time making exceptions? There are thousands of other performers who don't break the rules.
This is what I've always been afraid of. I know we never met, or talked to each other. But what happened to "giving people the benefit of the doubt"?
I wish I could have character witnesses and all that. As I said it's difficult and rather pointless to try and explain to someone who turns a blind eye with an already made up judgement, and it wouldn't help to tell them that I'm a really nice guy in real life either.

This has been a shitty day for me, and I'm sorry if my attitude bothers you. I don't know what else is there to say to you except I am sorry for the way I have acted. I am human and I make mistakes, and you don't have to sympathize with me, but like all of you, I wouldn't let anyone walk all over me either.

Sounds like you got justice :)

And now you don't want it. :)

:D
No, no, no of course I want it :D

This is what I've always been afraid of. I know we never met, or talked to each other. But what happened to "giving people the benefit of the doubt"?
I wish I could have character witnesses and all that. As I said it's difficult and rather pointless to try and explain to someone who turns a blind eye with an already made up judgement, and it wouldn't help to tell them that I'm a really nice guy in real life either.

This has been a shitty day for me, and I'm sorry if my attitude bothers you. I don't know what else is there to say to you except I am sorry for the way I have acted. I am human and I make mistakes, and you don't have to sympathize with me, but like all of you, I wouldn't let anyone walk all over me either.

giphy.gif

Please PB, he is only human...:cry:

59b642b49e3bdcd1acc9b483759fba0d.jpg

DONT. CHU. WANT HIM CeeBee???

But what happened to "giving people the benefit of the doubt"?
They don't owe you anything, cam sites are not run by your friends, they are run by people who do business to make money. If someone using their service breaks their rules, why would the site waste time making exceptions? There are thousands of other performers who don't break the rules.

Being fired from a job because you didn't comply with their policies is pretty common, the "benefit of the doubt" is not something you should expect in business. Again, they aren't your friends. Your character is not in question nor is it a factor. You broke the rules, they banned you. Welcome to the world.

Being fired from a job because you didn't comply with their policies is pretty common, the "benefit of the doubt" is not something you should expect in business. Again, they aren't your friends. Your character is not in question nor is it a factor. You broke the rules, they banned you. Welcome to the world.
I agree 100%.
However, working for an online company with strangers you expect to face some hindrances along the way, namely communication barriers due to time zones or language, inability to fully express your idea, which create a lot of misunderstanding, etc.
That is why I asked Shirley for leniency. Would be amazing if I could explain myself to her in person, but we all know that's not possible, so I'm willing to settle for a conversation through a PM.

I simply don't understand just leaving tokens in your account, especially that many. Maybe it's because I do this job so I can pay bills, but I prefer to get my money ASAP, not eventually. When I worked on CB, I would cash out at the end of every shift, so I wouldn't have to worry about missing the pay period cutoff. It takes less than five minutes to set up your payout options. I've moved a couple times since I started camming, and you can bet your ass I didn't waffle around trying to decide how to get paid, I changed that shit immediately!

If you wanted to get paid those tokens, you should have
1. Set up your payment options. It's not a hard decision to pick which way you want to get paid.
2. Complied with the rules after your first warning. It doesn't matter what your interpretation of the rules are, what's important is THEIR interpretation, which they made glaringly clear.

I've been warned on a different site for "sleeping on cam" because I yawned with my eyes closed once. Did I email them back explaining my interpretation of the rules? Nope, I just rolled my eyes at the notice, and made an effort to either keep my eyes open or my face off cam when I yawned in the future, because I knew that there was no use arguing over their interpretation of the rules. There will always be more performers, banning one who wants to pick a fight isn't going to hurt the site one bit.

You're absolutely right, and I learned it the hard way. I didn't set up any payment options partly due to my limited knowledge on online transactions, I guess I was just afraid to cash out, afraid of not getting my money, things like that. But hey, lesson learned, I will be smart about it next time :) Thanks for the insightful info! :D

I'll be the first to say it directly. I don't believe you. It's totally pointless to have a paypal and gfm link in your bio without the intention that users are supposed to use it. Why put it there then? You don't even have to say anything in chat to your users. Any user with one brain cell knows what they are there for. Total justified ban if you ask me (which you didn't, i'll still say my opinion).

CB very likely gets a cut from amazon when girls put their wishlist there. From paypal and gfm they do not. Simple case.

CB very likely gets a cut from amazon when girls put their wishlist there. From paypal and gfm they do not. Simple case.
No, it's just because an amazon wishlist is just items someone can buy to have sent to you, not a website listed that's made for direct money exchange, i.e. PayPal, GFM.

if you paid me for an hour's work, I could find you 100 examples of girls violating this rule (specifically advertising panties in exchange for either "$" (stated not as a vague fee but in direct contrast to 'tokens') or "Amazon giftcards" as an alternative to tokens). You can probably find 20 examples yourself just by looking at the top 100 girls online at any given time.

There's a big difference between arguing "camsites should apply rules more fairly" and "I broke a rule but it shouldn't apply to me". I agree it's frustrating that camsites will have different amounts of lenience for certain performers but saying "yeah I drove drunk but so did that guy" wouldn't fly in court and it shouldn't fly here, either.

Word. People get fired for publicly speaking ill of their workplaces all the time. It's nuts to me to publicly shade a business then expect them to help you, lol. People shittalk MFC all the time on social media, talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

Status
Not open for further replies.