AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

You got perved!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2011
I always want to tell models hi while I am in their room but I have not created a basic or premium account yet. Thought we could have a thread to let them know we stopped by :)

I saw LovelyLemon today right before the announced crash. SO cute.. talking about sports. I thought you would have had an accent for some odd reason. Glad I caught you online.

I also saw AustinWhite. Was dying to see what everyone was raving about. Wow, what a bod! Very sexy girl!

Hi VSparx. I'm not a model (nor a girl, worth saying too), but I perved on you yesterday. Pleasant view...

P.S.: I believe you changed your nickname and forgot to update the link on your signature.

Reactions: VSparx
Lydia_Deetz said:
I perved the lovely miss CammiStar today!

OMG I am in love :shock:

So sexy in the shower Cammi, and your ass should be worshiped :drool:

THIS! I wanted to sign in and declare my crush in person but I was too lazy and shy lol.

Wow, frustrating! I was in Cammi's room, too - right before the update, and her cam would not load. I could see that chat though, "Why don't you wash those bubbles off so we can see what's underneath." I am really sad I didn't get to see what was going on. I think you had too many people in your room!

I perved JoleneJolene. I did. I listened to how much she loves to fish and I think I am just head over heels! I had to pre-perv you before you perved me, LOL! Anyway, I have NEVER fished but always wanted to, and even if I do or do not end up enjoying it I love when someone has a hobby/passion that they are just crazy about! It's like an insight into a world I'm unfamiliar with but get to see through someone's eyes who LOVES it, or I'm familiar with and get a different perspective. Either way, that was a win-subject.

VSparx said:
I always want to tell models hi while I am in their room but I have not created a basic or premium account yet. Thought we could have a thread to let them know we stopped by :)

I saw LovelyLemon today right before the announced crash. SO cute.. talking about sports. I thought you would have had an accent for some odd reason. Glad I caught you online.

I also saw AustinWhite. Was dying to see what everyone was raving about. Wow, what a bod! Very sexy girl!

Aw! Thanks babe! Most people do think I have an accent, I suspect it's just a manifestation of my lazy tongue. "Where is your accent from bb?"..."From the vineyards of Ernest and Julio Gallo"

LovelyLemon said:
"Where is your accent from bb?"..."From the vineyards of Ernest and Julio Gallo"
:lol: :lol:

I got to perv on Sia and Felicity today. It was my first time seeing either of them on cam.

My results.. Sia has awesome boobies and Felicity looks great when she is all hot and horny after getting kicked out of a group.. stupid MFC :)

HOLY CRAP! You perved me Candie? :oops: Im flattered! Hope I wasn't being lame as the other day there was a kinda strange vibe in my room.

I was perving on Amber last night during her oil down and I'm sure it's been said before but Amber, you have an amazing body, it's gorgeous. I was hypnotized.

Status
Not open for further replies.