AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

You might be a camwhore if

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most amazing thing happened at school today, I have to share it with you guys. :lol:
I study English (believe it or not) and in my Literature class, we're reading a play at the moment... At some point our lecturer said that a certain part in a certain scene is essential for the development of one of the characters, so I wanted to highlight it. But I didn't have a marker, and the girls around me didn't have markers, either. The lecturer noticed that and handed me his own so that I and the other students could borrow it. I beamed up at him and said "Aw, thank youuu! ^_^" with the happiest, biggest smile on my face. It was extremely MFC-like.
I honestly don't know what got into me (I blame it on sleeping only 1,5 hours tonight), but it was pretty embarassing and I wonder what my fellow students were thinking. The lecturer is blatantly gay, btw.

LilyMarie said:
The most amazing thing happened at school today, I have to share it with you guys. :lol:
I study English (believe it or not) and in my Literature class, we're reading a play at the moment... At some point our lecturer said that a certain part in a certain scene is essential for the development of one of the characters, so I wanted to highlight it. But I didn't have a marker, and the girls around me didn't have markers, either. The lecturer noticed that and handed me his own so that I and the other students could borrow it. I beamed up at him and said "Aw, thank youuu! ^_^" with the happiest, biggest smile on my face. It was extremely MFC-like.
I honestly don't know what got into me (I blame it on sleeping only 1,5 hours tonight), but it was pretty embarassing and I wonder what my fellow students were thinking. The lecturer is blatantly gay, btw.
I would have died in embarrassment if I accidentally did that lol. I would have been like oh sorry I am just in a SUPER good mood today(just to cover up the embarrassment).Every one woill forget about it in a day or two don't worry. *hugs*

LilyMarie said:
That actually sounds adorable.

LilyMarie said:

This was me tonight when I was SUPER hungry and the delivery food man said I had a beautiful cat (my real cat, not my junk)

Erragal said:
Buying new batteries for your toys is the biggest part of ur monthly budget (are they not tax deductible also)

Get some Sayno Eneloops and a good charger. I'm partial to the Maha C9000 myself but that may be a bit geeky for some, Check your local Costco or Sams for bulk generic Eneloops with a bundled charger and just use that, it'll be fine for toy purposes.

Reactions: KayleePond
LilyMarie said:

You should have also cupped your tits. That would have sealed the deal. :lol:

AmberCutie said:
LilyMarie said:
That actually sounds adorable.

lolz, at least you didn't say "I'll add you to my friend's list."

ComicOzzie said:
LilyMarie said:

You should have also cupped your tits. That would have sealed the deal. :lol:

^ Agreed.
Oh the famous MFC "thank you, thank you!" This made me laugh!

Jessi said:
JessicaLapin said:
You own more lingerie, stockings, role play outfits and lounge type clothing (sweat pants and tees) than going out clothing (jeans, dress pants and blouses). I really need to do some shopping :woops: lol

This is me. I havent done laundry in weeks because Im just always naked.

at least im not the only one hahaha

Shaun__ said:
You convert the price of everything you look at in stores to nickles before deciding if you want to buy it.
This is clearly something many cam girls do, translating things from $ into tokens. But recently some haters went into an uproar when I referenced on camera what a year's WoW subscription is translated into tokens. Apparently we aren't allowed to speak of it or we are "only about the tokens" and aren't worthy of them.

:roll:

AmberCutie said:
Shaun__ said:
You convert the price of everything you look at in stores to nickles before deciding if you want to buy it.
This is clearly something many cam girls do, translating things from $ into tokens. But recently some haters went into an uproar when I referenced on camera what a year's WoW subscription is translated into tokens. Apparently we aren't allowed to speak of it or we are "only about the tokens" and aren't worthy of them.

:roll:

:eek: I thought you did this because you loved me BB, not the money. :crybaby:

...if you have to learn all the US states with their capitals for your 'Regional Studies North America' class, and random camgirls keep popping up in your head. MadisonLeigh... AustinWhite...
My brain's all messed up. :woops:

LilyMarie said:
(This just happened to me..)
...if Twitter suggests that you "share your tweets with your friends on Facebook", and you're like...

LOL YES!! This!! Extra points for including Sheldon!!

Also, I'm one misclick away every day from sharing a nude picture of myself on my facebook. I keep my camwhore and real life pictures separate but occasionally I get lazy or mistakenly save a photo in a spot precariously close to my personal photos.

On my iphone I have a ton of half nude photos, when I go to show some one a picture on my iphone I get nervous as sh***....lmao. Anyone to hide/sort photos on an iphone!?!

...you triple check every photo you post on facebook to make sure it isn't a camming only photo.

...you giggle when you bring your family to an arcade for a family outing and your family keeps coming up to you to ask for more tokens. (Quit freeloading and get your own tokens, damnit!)

...nobody ever questions the large, inflated rubber duckie, the white boards, the plastic easter eggs, the 'extra' hitachi still in the box, the kiddie alphabet magnets, the box of batteries, light bulbs and extension cords when they wander into your storage closet..

:lol:

... you hear "Badiiing" and automatically want to say "Thank you!"
... your tax deductions look like the shopping list for an office orgy.
... you've ever washed an excess of 3 sex toys in one night. Especially if that seems like a normal day to you.
... your mind is blown when someone says "what's a hitachi?"
... your man is not suspicious when you hole up in a room and say "Don't go in here or your penis will get me fired"

You accidently refer to yourself as your cam name in real life.

You almost forget what your real name is.

You can't understand why your friends feel uncomfortable with nudity. Why wouldn't they want to go to the nude beach?!?

You feel uncomfortable when you have to put clothes on.

When you shower at least 3 times a day. Before, during, and after camming.

You order 40 pairs of panties with duplicates of each.. so you can keep a pair and sell a pair!

Your friends think nothing of the fact that there are dildos on display in your bedroom or hanging out in your dishwasher.

Every time you meet a cute girl you say "hey, you want a job?"

It seems like every man you meet says "you look so familiar".

you keep your index finger nail shorter than the rest :lol:

you do "arts and crafts" naked

youre friends who dont know what you do wonder what the raffle tickets are for

you have multiple white boards

If you've burned out rechargeable batteries.

=O

Totally have expected to hear a 'ding' noise when i'm having sex...
JessicaLapin said:
LilyMarie said:
(This just happened to me..)
...if Twitter suggests that you "share your tweets with your friends on Facebook", and you're like...

LOL YES!! This!! Extra points for including Sheldon!!

Also, I'm one misclick away every day from sharing a nude picture of myself on my facebook. I keep my camwhore and real life pictures separate but occasionally I get lazy or mistakenly save a photo in a spot precariously close to my personal photos.

On my iphone I have a ton of half nude photos, when I go to show some one a picture on my iphone I get nervous as sh***....lmao. Anyone to hide/sort photos on an iphone!?!

OMG I have an android and I dont know how to sort photos.. I gave my phone to the bartender to log me into their wifi connection and all i could think was "oh god please dont look through my pictures!"

Reactions: KylieJacobs
Status
Not open for further replies.