AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

You might be a camwhore if

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IsabelleL said:
-compliments about your body are now meaningless

I have often wondered about this actually for those of you with boyfriends or SO's. With the constant barrage of complimentary BS in chats, I'd guess it does kind of desensitize you after awhile. Kind of like the same desensitization to violence since its so common on TV and games.
:)

i only know one model who actually does this.....but....
you carry a sheet around with you in your purse.... :eek:
:lol:

Reactions: SoTxBob
(Mine is also about sexy dancing! :) )

If you're hanging out with someone in "real" life and you start sexy dancing when there's an awkward/silent moment.

This hasn't happened to me yet, but it's bound to happen one of these days...

While having a conversation with your family, you refer to your boyfriend by his username rather than his real one and just keep right on talking... never noticing until after you're done and they say, "Ummm... who's (username here)??"

JessicaLapin said:
LilyMarie said:
(This just happened to me..)
...if Twitter suggests that you "share your tweets with your friends on Facebook", and you're like...

LOL YES!! This!! Extra points for including Sheldon!!

Also, I'm one misclick away every day from sharing a nude picture of myself on my facebook. I keep my camwhore and real life pictures separate but occasionally I get lazy or mistakenly save a photo in a spot precariously close to my personal photos.

On my iphone I have a ton of half nude photos, when I go to show some one a picture on my iphone I get nervous as sh***....lmao. Anyone to hide/sort photos on an iphone!?!

This is so me! I found an app for my iphone called Photo Vault and you can put all of your naughty pics in there and password protect them. It keeps them separate from your normal photo album. I'm sure there are more options as well but this is what I have and it works fantastic. My younger 16 year old sister has the annoying habit of going through my phone when I leave it anywhere or just plain taking it from me (she's 10 years younger but 5 inches taller and 50 pounds heavier, so she can overtake me. :-x) Now I just need to figure out how to protect my Twitter.

...if you're making a salad with your mother, not thinking about anything, and suddenly she says, 'I need to ask you something' in a really serious voice. You're paralyzed from head to toe and you can't remember how to cut a cucumber anymore. Your knees go weak, your heart tries to jump out of your chest and you feel like throwing up.. because you think she might know.
And then she says 'Have you seen my glasses anywhere? I think I've lost them again.'

:|

You know you're a camwhore when...

...You're at the table with dinner guests and you're eating a single strawberry. And your husband starts kicking you under the table because it's gradually started to take on a very x-rated quality and the other guests are squirming. And trying to distract their husbands.

LilyMarie said:
...if you're making a salad with your mother, not thinking about anything, and suddenly she says, 'I need to ask you something' in a really serious voice. You're paralyzed from head to toe and you can't remember how to cut a cucumber anymore. Your knees go weak, your heart tries to jump out of your chest and you feel like throwing up.. because you think she might know.
And then she says 'Have you seen my glasses anywhere? I think I've lost them again.'

:|

Every time my dad texts, "Can I call you?" I get dizzy with nerves that he has found out about my job and he wants to confront me.

Every. Single. Time.

GOD why does everyone want me to bring my facebook friends into this?

ujVwy.png

More like 'No thanks I don't want to connect to facebook ever. Leave me alone pls.'

...if you're watching a sitcom with your family, and when any of the characters are skyping, they always use the built-in webcams in their laptops, but their cam quality looks immaculate, and you have to keep yourself from saying 'oh, come on! That doesn't make any sense! Everyone knows built-in cams are crap! He'd have to have at least a Logitech Pro 9000 to get such a good quality! Or a 910.'

Your boyfriend jokingly says he's going to jerk off onto a fresh batch of cinnamon rolls without your knowledge and then feed them to you and instead of being grossed out you ask if you can video tape it.

NerdgasmGirl said:
Your boyfriend jokingly says he's going to jerk off onto a fresh batch of cinnamon rolls without your knowledge and then feed them to you and instead of being grossed out you ask if you can video tape it.

Remind me to decline any and all brunch offers at Casa Nerdgasm. :eek:

Reactions: UncleThursday
You know you're a camwhore when...

A guy in the club asks for a dance and you tell him he can't afford it.

You literally have nightmares about being outed to your family.

You see a gorgeous girl in public and you try to figure out a subtle way to ask if she's a camgirl, too.

You see Craigslist ads recruiting girls for webcam studios and you want to post an ad telling girls they will make more money if they just sign up independently.

You start wondering if cat food is tax deductible because your cat might be more popular with your regs than you are.

You start telling your friends a funny story and stop halfway through because you just realized that you can't explain who BigPoppa69 is.

You're more excited about decorating your cam space than your actual living space.

You've ever done a load (or two) of laundry composed ENTIRELY of panties...because the rest of your clothes are still clean.

You've been searching for affordable floor-to-ceiling mirrors for your apartment.

You hate putting pics on Facebook because the thought of posting one without editing the brightness, contrast, color balance, and adding a watermark feels so amateur.

LilyEvans said:
You start wondering if cat food is tax deductible because your cat might be more popular with your regs than you are.

Wash is close, but he can't dance as well as you. His armpit farts are getting rather good though. :think:

Reactions: LilyEvans
LMFAO I laughed so hard at this. It's sooo true! :) Thanks for this one. lol.

Jessi said:
You're so used to it that you need to scan the apartment for dildos 5 times before company comes over

These are so amazing OMG!!!!!

This thread is funny. Thanks for bumping it.

You might be a camgirl when - having girling chats about online dating when your friends get all excited about sending and being sent sexy nudes, and they are telling me how fun it is, how I should try it and not be so uptight. Gah! Ladies, ladies, ladies. Random men ain't getting no pics for free, and I'm certainly not going to fawn over a strangers dodgy cock shot for nothing!!

I'm also really desperate to tell them how to take better photos using a good webcam, but alas!, I am but the prude of the group. Lol.

You might be a camwhore if:

• You're so comfortable being naked, that you need to double check that you have clothes on before leaving your house. Okay, thank god! (Done this!)

• You wake up in the middle of the night to you groping your breasts and moaning. (I've done this)

• Your mom asks you what you're doing for work now, and your boyfriend starts laughing uncontrollably.

• Someone asks you where you work, and your face turns beet red and you get all tongue-tied.

• You decorate only your cam area for the holidays, neglecting the rest of the house.

• Your neighbors think your boyfriend is "The MAN" because it sounds like he can keep going for hours!

• You fart and you think, dang it, I could have made money off that one!

KylieJacobs said:

You're so comfortable being naked, that you need to double check that you have clothes on before leaving your house. Okay, thank god! (Done this!)

Every. Single. Day.

Reactions: KylieJacobs
AnaVictoriaXO said:
KylieJacobs said:

You're so comfortable being naked, that you need to double check that you have clothes on before leaving your house. Okay, thank god! (Done this!)

Every. Single. Day.

OMG I might be a camgirl...
Hey, summer I sit around in my, er... never mind. :?

You might be a camwhore if..

When guys want you to dance with them at the club, you want to say gimme tokens or buy me some dranks.

When a guy compliments you, you think to yourself, if he really likes me, he'll show tokens.

When looking for outfits to cam in, you try to find a sexy, yet not too revealing outfit, but all you can find is butt floss and tops that won't even cover your nipples.

When a guy honks at you in public, you think to yourself, has he seen me naked on cam before?

When washing laundry, you have a lot of towels to wash because you're afraid to get things on the furniture and floor.

When you wash towels you scowl if they've sat too long in the hamper.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.