AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

You might be a camwhore if

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2011
TN
So a girl I fallow twittered this

U might be a camwhore if u carry panties n a dildo in ur purse :)~

Got me thinking and see if we can add some more to these.

You might be a camwhore if....

You can write your underwear off as a tax deduction.

You have a better selection of toys then the local sex shop

Anyone else have any to add?

You go out to Walmart at 2am dressed in shabby sweats and full blast whore makeup

(stolen from another forum, but this applies to me 100%)

You might be a camwhore if....

Your neighbors think you have the best sex life ever cause you are constantly moaning and talking dirty.

You've answered the door with your cam still running, sex toys and clothes all over the floor.

You can think of 10 different fake places you work when someone asks what you do.

You've ran to the store, walked the dog, went to mcdonalds looking like a complete drag queen.

You sign up for or save coupons for baby wipes, baby oil when there is no baby.

You do random everyday things and think "Can I get paid for this" such as showering (hmm 750 tkn shower show), painting your toenails (foot fetish guys), etc.

You start getting used to being naked and masturbating all the time so that when those don't happen, your day feels off.

You look for (or fantasize about) bad cyber sex and listen for a 'ding' when you start masturbating or having sex.

when the store clerk gives you your change and says "come again" you, without thinking, shoot back "don't make requests unless you're gonna' tip!".

when the store clerk gives you your change you stand there for several moments waiting for the MFC tip tone to sound.

you scream out "500 more tokens 'til I cum guys!!!" and then suddenly remember you're having sex with your husband and you're NOT on cam.'

you actually understand the US Tax Code because you're so used to dealing with MFC camscores.

You might be a camwhore if...
You blow a kiss at the store clerk and say "thank you" in an overexcited tone when he hands you your change.

I am also guilty of the random, unaware boobie squeezing while going over my sushi menu... :/

You wake up in the middle of a dream horrified that you left your camera on, only to discover it was off

You think "can I use this in a show?" with everything you see

You LOVE the dollar tree and all it's wonderful props

You accidentally almost respond to a name that's not even yours, offline

You start feeling like people are always watching, and wonder why they don't tip

LadyLuna said:

You wake up in the middle of a dream horrified that you left your camera on, only to discover it was off
OMG I do this ALL the time!!

Reactions: PixiePage
You own more lingerie, stockings, role play outfits and lounge type clothing (sweat pants and tees) than going out clothing (jeans, dress pants and blouses). I really need to do some shopping :woops: lol

CammiStar said:
ViruSphere said:
You squeeze your tits or ass and don't even realize you're doing it.

This was going to be my contribution. I notice when I am talking I grab my boobs. I used to do it so much that it rubbed off on my boyfriend and I caught him rubbing his chest while he was talking. LOL

While I appreciate the thanks, it was AedanRayne who actually made the quote. Last night in her room she was saying how she grabs her tits and ass and didn't realize she was doing it until her BF pointed it out. Once she said that I thought of this thread and immediately posted it in here.

JessicaLapin said:
You own more lingerie, stockings, role play outfits and lounge type clothing (sweat pants and tees) than going out clothing (jeans, dress pants and blouses). I really need to do some shopping :woops: lol

This is me. I havent done laundry in weeks because Im just always naked.

Status
Not open for further replies.