AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your ability to broadcast has been suspended.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Selxo

Cam Model
May 24, 2024
US, OH
Twitter Username
@SpoilUponEntry
Chaturbate Username
Selxo
Hi,

I'm a new model and I've been streaming roughly three months.

My significant other decided to join me, to disclose his identity we picked up a full face, to the neck, bull mask. I've seen other couples use masks over their eyes to cover their identity. Before streaming, we uploaded his ID and it was confirmed but, I forgot to sign the agreement under his government name.

I think the system banned us, and now I'm unable to stream even alone. I've reached out, hoping a human will unban our account as we spent $100 on travel, face paint and the mask. Not including the loss since suspension.

Any clarity on how I can speed up this process as it's been nearly 72 hours.

Hi,

I'm a new model and I've been streaming roughly three months.

My significant other decided to join me, to disclose his identity we picked up a full face, to the neck, bull mask. I've seen other couples use masks over their eyes to cover their identity. Before streaming, we uploaded his ID and it was confirmed but, I forgot to sign the agreement under his government name.

I think the system banned us, and now I'm unable to stream even alone. I've reached out, hoping a human will unban our account as we spent $100 on travel, face paint and the mask. Not including the loss since suspension.

Any clarity on how I can speed up this process as it's been nearly 72 hours.
You need to add either a ticket number or username and tag @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Unfortunately an alert on the account. Thankful I found this forum and it was cleared.

I forgot about signing their agreement upon ID verification and got hit off almost immediately due to it. Sucks since I posted about the partner streaming with me even days before.

I seriously am so new to camming, thinking it was an adult-appropriate site, I run into a new rule once a week. Loool.

Upvote 0
Unfortunately an alert on the account. Thankful I found this forum and it was cleared.

I forgot about signing their agreement upon ID verification and got hit off almost immediately due to it. Sucks since I posted about the partner streaming with me even days before.

I seriously am so new to camming, thinking it was an adult-appropriate site, I run into a new rule once a week. Loool.
Thanks for explaining what happened. Take an hour or so and read all of the rules. It's a tricky business. I hate to see a genuine cammer be banned because of something they weren't aware was a bad thing to do.

Upvote 0