AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your input appreciated

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jen

Aug 26, 2015
I would like to get into Camming and was wondering what do you think the best site would be for me if I Only wanted to do softcore burlesque stuff.No penetration.My Reasearch seems to point toward MFC,but I heard it could be hard to start with this site if ur new to camming.What do you guys think?

Non nude or nude mfc requires planning, there are quite a few models who don't do penetration & do really well. It is a hard site to start on but I would really suggest reading as much as you can on here as there is soooo much helpful info. I know some models on here do the sort of shows your looking to do so I'm really hoping they give some input! If you want camming experience without having to think about camscore then streamate can be a great place to start. There is an option to be a non nude model there & you can always transition to MFC being your main/only site when you're ready. They are completely different in the fact MFC is token based so a lot of models do games, countdowns etc to keep their room entertaining. With streamate it's based more on privates although you will get the option to do gold shows after you've worked on there for a bit.

It's hard to say what will be best for you it does really depend what sort of site you think will work best for you & will fit into your life best!!

Thankyou so much for your advice.I really appreciate it:) I have currently been studying everything I can get my hands on about cam sites. I've been doing reasearch for over a year. Consensus seems to be that Streamate and MFC have the best rep. I would love anyone to weigh in if they wish.

Reactions: MadisonGraceLloyd
Status
Not open for further replies.