AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your MFC mailbox

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2010
So I've been talking back and forth in MFC mail with a model for the last few weeks, and asked her if I was getting on her nerves by doing so. I was relieved to find out that I wasn't , but it did raise an interesting question. How much MFC mail do you usually get per day/week, and how much of it is simply stuff that is begging/ do you "?" what is your "?" etc. that you typically ignore? A related question that I've wondered for some time, sometimes I get MFC mail from models that I don't even see pop online for the second to answer it. Can you reply directly through your email or something, if you get a notification that way?

Models and members can both check MFC mail, edit profiles, edit tags and all that administrative stuff without logging into the homepage. Bookmark this. Models and members.

Profiles.myfreecams.com

I get a crapton of mail each day.

nerdguy said:
So I've been talking back and forth in MFC mail with a model for the last few weeks, and asked her if I was getting on her nerves by doing so. I was relieved to find out that I wasn't , but it did raise an interesting question. How much MFC mail do you usually get per day/week, and how much of it is simply stuff that is begging/ do you "?" what is your "?" etc. that you typically ignore? A related question that I've wondered for some time, sometimes I get MFC mail from models that I don't even see pop online for the second to answer it. Can you reply directly through your email or something, if you get a notification that way?

I don't get that much MFC mail, esp when I am offline. I never get begging mails, but have gotten a couple "do you" mails. I pretty much reply to all my MFC mails when I can. The times I ignore them, are based on the subject line. I get a lot of hatemail from butthurt fucktards when I am signed on, from people that I have banned... Those, I straight click delete. No reading, don't care. However, it also depends on the subject line. SOMETIMES, if the subject line asks why was I banned, I will open it, && read it. I don't always respond though.

I only get mail once every other day. It is usually a question about if I squirt, fist myself, ect. Which is all on my profile. Sometimes I just get compliments, that's sweet. :) I don't ignore any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.