AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your Room as a Hangout - To What Extent This a Good Thing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2011
Again, I'll put forth the caveat that I've only been on MFC a few days. From what I have seen, there is a major variation in the types of communities you will find in different girls' rooms. Some rooms there is a LOT of sex talk - asking the model questions related to her sexuality. In other rooms, such questions are weirdly out of place. In some rooms its almost like an old school IRC chat room that just happens to have a (sometimes) naked moderator.

This made me wonder how models feel about the way the people in their room treat their room like a hang out.

1) Do you consider it a generally good or bad thing if people in your room treat it as a hang out or place to chat with the other members, as much (or even more) than to chat with the model?

2) Is there a certain point where the room being a "hang out" or chat room that doesn't focus on the model, countdown, etc. is a problem?

3) Obviously the most valuable and important thing is people in your room tipping, but how valuable is it to simply have people in your room - even if they are just hanging out chatting?

In online games, you need people on your game just so when other people show up, the game looks busy and implies it is fun. Is there anything similar for your room?

The flip side of that of course are freeloaders who hang out there all the time and never tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.