AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Youtube videos that make you laugh

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Anyone else remember this cellphone commercial?

Stupid fun with dinosaurs. It starts slow, but pays off in the very end.

Reactions: Rumi_Bloom
cmilfyfaith said:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MCbZ1h6RWac" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
this always gets me even though its slightly disturbing...o_O

:shock:

Reactions: cmilfyfaith
That dude better sleep with one eye open for a Loooooooonnnnnggggggg time. I'm all for having fun, but this crosses the line IMO. What say you?

And why did the girls only go down half a landing, as if they would be safer there?? :think:

Reactions: SoTxBob
Bocefish said:
That dude better sleep with one eye open for a Loooooooonnnnnggggggg time. I'm all for having fun, but this crosses the line IMO. What say you?

And why did the girls only go down half a landing, as if they would be safer there?? :think:

We saw this on the news at work today, and after much discussion we decided he was lucky to have not been shot.

These are amazing. For those that don't know; Most Haunted was (is?) a UK TV show where a team of "paranormal experts" including medium Derek Acorah (the old guy with the white hair) would hold live seances and whatnot. Derek would "channel" spirits and allow them to "contact" the living.
Some genius took footage from the show and added fart sounds to it... :? But really, it's a million times funnier and high-brow than it sounds! I present to you, Derek Acorah "contacting" a procession of flatulent ghosts in... Most Farted! :-D

Shaun__ said:
MrRodry said:

I have to ask if that is a smart thing to do in a state that lets you shoot people, if you feel "threatened".

Yes, he almost got shot at 2:00. "Interview" with some behind the scene footage and news coverage.

:whistle: LOL... this just seems to fit here....

Reactions: LadyLuna

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.